What's new

Why India is an illegitimate nation

Pakistan has nothing to lose and everything to gain. India has everything to lose and nothing to gain.

If conditions engineer themselves to be just right, Pakistan will nuke you amidst a perfect storm.
I can gauge your intellect just by reading your comment. Your small brain doesn't understand the concept of MAD it seems. Nukes didn't fly at the height of the Cold War, what makes you think it will be used now?
Nukes exist as a form of both hard power and detterant, if both parties have nukes the effect is cancelled out. No nation and its leader is insane enough to use nukes whether it be Russia or fricking North Korea. Nukes are only good for rhetoric, if in a unlikely doomsday scenario its actually used humanity will lose as a whole, and the country which uses it will cease to exist.
India's or any other nations nuclear triad, mirv capability is just for detterance. Conventional war with modern warfare like drones and mechanized bots is what the future will bring.

I can gauge your intellect just by reading your comment. Your small brain doesn't understand the concept of MAD it seems. Nukes didn't fly at the height of the Cold War, what makes you think it will be used now?
Nukes exist as a form of both hard power and detterant, if both parties have nukes the effect is cancelled out. No nation and its leader is insane enough to use nukes whether it be Russia or fricking North Korea. Nukes are only good for rhetoric, if in a unlikely doomsday scenario its actually used humanity will lose as a whole, and the country which uses it will cease to exist.
India's or any other nations nuclear triad, mirv capability is just for detterance. Conventional war with modern warfare like drones and mechanized bots is what the future will bring.

Why are you doubting your own analysis that Pakistan is already destroyed or spiralling uncontrolled towards destruction? It's all about adding that M to an already existing AD, right?

The question for India is not about physics, chemistry, political science, geography, creed, caste or faith or cosmology. It's simple mathematics.

Why are you doubting your own analysis that Pakistan is already destroyed or spiralling uncontrolled towards destruction? It's all about adding that M to an already existing AD, right?

The question for India is not about physics, chemistry, political science, geography, creed, caste or faith or cosmology. It's simple mathematics.
To be honest your comment done doesn't make sense we are talking about usability of nukes in an conflict, try reading International Court of Justice's 1996 advisory opinion on nukes once, the first General Assembly meeting of UN talked about Nukes too.
MAD = Mutual Assured Destruction (Nukes, second strike capability, MIRV)
During cold war several agreements were signed between USA ans USSr including START I and II to control proliferation this concept developed back then.
I'm objectively looking at pakistans current situation it's bad, I didn't say that it would lead to sure destruction of the nation maybe Pakistan as a state can survive but that's all it would be able to achieve in the near future.

To be honest your comment done doesn't make sense
MAD = Mutual Assured Destruction (Nukes, second strike capability, MIRV)
During cold war several agreements were signed between USA ans USSr including START I and II to control proliferation this concept developed back then.
I'm objectively looking at pakistans current situation it's bad, I didn't say that it would lead to sure destruction of the nation maybe Pakistan as a state can survive but that's all it would be able to achieve in the near future.

Very noble of the US and USSR. Don't expect such things from Pakistan nor India.

Tell me something now that you have established your intellectual credentials, Pakistan survived its dismemberment when war with India gave birth to Bangladesh. Can India survive if some chunk of it happens to get annexed?

Pakistan survived its dismemberment when war with India gave birth to Bangladesh. Can India survive if some chunk of it happens to get annexed?
Not my discussion, but would like to ask the reasons to believe methodology of Indian dismemberment?
Who would do it? How would it be done? Which part in India, meets the situation like that in the East Paksiatn?

Your might give a long list of insurgencies to my last question. But they all have been there since independence and are at their lowest ebb.

Many analysts from your nation have been predicting a demise of my nation. Most of them have left for heavenly abode while we stand strong.

Not my discussion, but would like to ask the reasons to believe methodology of Indian dismemberment?
Who would do it? How would it be done? Which part in India, meets the situation like that in the East Paksiatn?

Your might give a long list of insurgencies to my last question. But they all have been there since independence and are at their lowest ebb.

Many analysts from your nation have been predicting a demise of my nation. Most of them have left for heavenly abode while we stand strong.

You are answering a question with a question. Stop being an Indian and provide an answer.

Can you survive a chicken neck disaster?

The biggest mistake of the millennium was giving generational slaves the right to rule.

send them to moon.. No place at earth for them..
You pajeets absence won’t be noticed. Y’all don’t contribute anyting to Earth to be noticed.
Aside from no more street shitters and cow piss drinkers, the world will be pretty much the same without pajeets, actually even better and less smelly.

@Sayfullah

The biggest mistake of the millennium was giving generational slaves the right to rule.

You guys made a mistake. Ab bhugto

Regards

Very noble of the US and USSR. Don't expect such things from Pakistan nor India.

Tell me something now that you have established your intellectual credentials, Pakistan survived its dismemberment when war with India gave birth to Bangladesh. Can India survive if some chunk of it happens to get annexed?
MAD is an universal phenomenon not just applicable to super powers. Almost all nuclear nations have second strike capability coupled with MIRV(Google this term once) both nations involved will be destroyed. I'm not even counting the international ramifications for such an action here.
Thus nuke is out of the question apart from using it for nationalism rhetoric like NK does.
Pre independent Bangladesh was an anomaly it was an security risk for India amd there was no way the then Pakistan could supply troops and arms to the region which was surrounded by India, Bangladeshi nationalism was just the factor which accelerated the process.
Your hypothetical question is dependent on a lot of factors. Pakistan in its current state has no capability to do it, China has no interest in capturing Indian territories, their claims are a part of their wolf warrior diplomacy rhetoric.
Two flash points are the 7 sisters and Kashmir region for India but your hypothetical scenario just isn't feasible. Indian nationalism is very strong if the said scenario occurs it will be a full blown war no minor skirmish. External factors will come into play and the situation will slip out of hand.
India is not Ukraine and Pakistan is no Russia. China wouldn't want to be bogged down like Ukraine, their main flash point is south China Sea and main adversary America. Chinese always try to keep diplomatic lines open with India and take a neutral stand, the same is reciprocated from Indian side.

Can you survive a chicken neck disaster?
That neck has survived for last 76 years. It seems to be doing well in an environment where nations were split in half, even when no neck was involved.

So answer is yes.

Pre independent Bangladesh was an anomaly it was an security risk for India amd there was no way the then Pakistan could supply troops and arms to the region which was surrounded by India,
Surprising to see that you have also bought this theory sold to Paksiatnis by their establishment.
East Paksiatn was as much of Paksiatn as the West one. What is this about supplying troops for some crusade? It was supposed to have its fair share of Forces to defend it against India. Why was it so thinly defended? What were they doing from 1947 to 1971 to assess and plan accordingly? Good 24 years.

Last edited:
Sure buddy. all the best. So, you dont want to think about pakistan :)

Destrution of India and pagan Hindus is an important goal.

Even if Pakistan gets destroyed in the process it is fine as long as India has been destroyed.

Even if Pakistan gets nuked there are plenty of Islamic nations but when India gets nuked and annihilated it will end India and Hindus for good.

Why India is an illegitimate nation
Aaj kitna collection majeed?
1698425056477.png

Back
Top Bottom