What's new

Pakistan & India - Differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only some of his mother's relatives migrated from Indian Punjab to Pakistan Punjab in 1947. His father's side has always been from Mianwali in Punjab Province of Pakistan. He is not from Uttar Pradesh or Bihar or other african looking places of india.

Wow you are quite the racist. Well the Mohajirs in Pakistan from these so called African looking places(UP, Bihar) run Karachi, which is pretty much 70% of your Pakistani economy. Be grateful to these African looking Mohajirs, because without them Pakistan would be below Ethiopia.

@ neutral_person ...dude you got to be crazy..his mother is from Punjab..but his father is from Niazi tribe...are you implying that Niazis are not Pushtoons...dude atleast do some research online...i don't feel like debating with a person who just starts posting by watching one video or one or two pictures...do some research online kid...your knowledge about Pakistan, its demographics, its leaders , its language is all twisted...go and look for some correct sources instead of indian propaganda videos on youtube.

Wow you are quite the racist. Well the Mohajirs in Pakistan from these so called African looking places(UP, Bihar) run Karachi, which is pretty much 70% of your Pakistani economy. Be grateful to these African looking Mohajirs, because without them Pakistan would be below Ethiopia.

Yeah one Bangladesh wasn't enough for these racist bigots. Wait and watch:lol:

@ neutral_person ...dude you got to be crazy..his mother is from Punjab..but his father is from Niazi tribe...are you implying that Niazis are not Pushtoons...dude atleast do some research online...i don't feel like debating with a person who just starts posting by watching one video or one or two pictures...do some research online kid...your knowledge about Pakistan, its demographics, its leaders , its language is all twisted...go and look for some correct sources instead of indian propaganda videos on youtube.

Ok well he is 50% Indian. Ethnically, he is as much Indian as he is Pakistani. Is that accurate enough for you?

I AM GIVING U WHAT U ALL ALWAYS ASK FOR............... IT IS U PAKISTANIS WHO SUFFER FROM INFERIORIY COMPLEX.... INDIANS HAVE IT ALL.... BLACK, WHITE, BROWN............... U PPL ARE DISGUSTING

NOW U WIL SEE HOW I RUIN THIS THREAD..... HERE I GO..... SEE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INDIANS AND PAKISTANI

You ARE A JOKER :enjoy: Even your ''pay back'' video proves the Obvious.:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
@ neutral_person....Dude Pakistan is a region..Punjab, Afghania (old name of kpk), Kashmir, Sindh, baluchisTAN stated in 1934 journal of 1934 by Ch Rehmat Ali..This region had cultural links with each other mainly cuz of being Muslim majority...from both sides he is a Pakistani.....its a region with interlinked history different from what is today's india..until Muslims came...dude he is a complete Pakistani from both sides...Punjab wasn't supposed to be divided in the first place...again lack of historical knowledge.

@ @ neutral_person....Dude Pakistan is a region..Punjab, Afghania (old name of kpk), Kashmir, Sindh, baluchisTAN...from both sides he is a Pakistani.....its a region with interlinked history different from what is today's india..until Muslims came...dude he is a complete Pakistani from both sides...Punjab wasn't supposed to be divided...again lack of historical knowledge.

His mother was an Indian, how hard is it to comprehend? Or are all Indian Punjabis supposed to be Pakistanis according to you?

I AM WONDERING WHY ARE PAKISTANIS SO UGLY............... SUGGESTIONS INVITED

Man didn't know there were so many ugly people in Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like pakistan people are somewhat fair skinned compared to their Indian counter parts (then again, this is gross generalization). But personally I have seen them being obsessed with this in the forum... Not healthy to be so desperate to differentiate your "genetics" from your rival... You do not chose where to be born, you just take birth.

What i am saying is based on well researched documents...you are free to deny it. Pakistan is a name of a region with inter linked culture and history....and "P" is for Punjab..that is why people who are ethnic Punjabis in India (3 % of the total Indian population are more closer to Pakistani Punjabis genetically (again not everyone in Pak Punjab is ethnic Punjabi )then to Tamil, Telugu, Marati, Gujrati, Bengali people in India)...i did not say anything wrong...since we have 4 times more Punjabis than there are in India

This is the reality .... you are more than welcome to deny that.

There are currently 18 users browsing this thread. (13 members and 5 guests)
karan.1970 KRAIT Skallagrim neutral_person MadDog matrix_neo Shardul.....the lion veer bhogya vasundhara Filmmaker Icarus Fasih Khan

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom