What's new

Pakistan & India - Differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ veer bhogya vasundhara ...Dude seriously what kind of immature posts are you doing now...if i post ten pictures here of Pakistanis with green eyes who look more european than Pakistani...does this mean that Pakistanis are Europeans...why arn't you proud of what you are...why do you want to be like others..seriously..then indians say that they don't have a inferiority complex.

I AM GIVING U WHAT U ALL ALWAYS ASK FOR............... IT IS U PAKISTANIS WHO SUFFER FROM INFERIORIY COMPLEX.... INDIANS HAVE IT ALL.... BLACK, WHITE, BROWN............... U PPL ARE DISGUSTING

NOW U WIL SEE HOW I RUIN THIS THREAD..... HERE I GO..... SEE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INDIANS AND PAKISTANI

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Neutral Person & @ veer bhogya vasundhara..Dude whatever you wanna say...but BBC's brief history of Urdu says the same thing...it was known as Zaban-e-Urdu...language of the military camp...you wanna deny it then deny....i can't help with that...you see this is what Imran Khan says "Mind over Matter"...as long as i don't mind to whatever you say...you don't matter.....everyone here knows whats the reality who has a inferiority complex and who has doesn't have it ...i am not the one posting videos...showing various pics...lol....imagine i put 10 pics from people of Kalaash just the way you are putting pics of people of North India (only 3 % of India)..this thread would become more beautiful...anyways...i am not immature unlike some indian friends here!!!

Cheers...and GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR WET DREAMS !!! :no:

virender-sehwag-2009-11-15-8-13-22.jpg

Indian Cricket Player

Misbah-ul-Haq.jpg

Pakistani Punjabi Cricket Player

I AM WONDERING WHY ARE PAKISTANIS SO UGLY............... SUGGESTIONS INVITED

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not going to argue with you whether Urdu is an Indian or Pakistani language, because everyone knows its an Indian language, and will always be so. As I said earlier, get your own D-A-M-N national language, stop speaking our language. I know you Pakistanis are world champions at distorting history, but no amount of distortion is going to convince anyone that Urdu is native to Pakistan.

As for the second part, trust me the biggest insult to an Indian is to be even associated with Pakistanis. We dont want to be associated with you guys, so stop pretending to be Indians. We consider it the biggest insult. I would rather be called a gay African man than a Pakistani. I know it is tough being a Pakistani, and you guys suffer from some serious inferiority complex from us Indians, but we dont want to be associated with you so get that that through your and your fellow countrymen's heads. It gets so annoying when every 2nd guy I meet here in Canada from Pakistan tries to get away by passing themselves off as Indian to get better jobs and better social standing.

Pakistanis | STOP pretending as Indians in America after Mumbai Terrorist Attacks, Time Sq Plot.mp4 - YouTube

On a finishing note: Thank God i'm not a pakistani...Bal Bal bach gaya 100 km udhar paida hota to main kisi ko muhn dikahane layak nahin rehata.

I live in USA and I rather be called any ethnicity or nationality except indian. Call me Korean, African, or Nepalese but never call me indian.

Pakistani cricket player telling indian cricket player to get lost.

1.jpg

@ Neutral person...Dude whatever you wanna say...but BBC's brief history of Urdu says the same thing...it was known as Zaban-e-Urdu...language of the military camp...you wanna deny it then deny....i can't help with that...you see this is what Imran Khan says "Mind over Matter"...as long as i don't mind what you say...you don't matter.....everyone here knows whats the reality who has a inferiority complex and who has doesn't have it !!!

Cheers...and GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR WET DREAMS !!! :no:

Thats another so called Indian genes right there. Imran Khan belonged to Indian Punjabi family. Karachi your financial capital is run by people with Indian roots(Mohajirs). Without Karachi you guys would be below Ethiopia. Be glad you have some Indian genes in your country or God knows what the sorry state of Pakistan would be.

@ neutral_person ...lol there you go again...lack of knowledge..just like your info about urdu...your info about imran khan is wrong...God you guys are so much brainwashed...Imran Khan is from Niazi Pushtun tribe .... settled in Mianwali, Northern Punjab. Not every one in Punjab is a ethnic Punjabi...the ruling party of Punjab is dominated by Kashmiris...i.e Sharif brothers...seriously...dude you have no idea about Pakistan and its demographics

Read yourself here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imran_Khan his full name is Imran Khan Niazi !!!

@ neutral_person ...lol there you go again...lack of knowledge..just like your info about urdu...your info about imran khan is wrong...God you guys are so much brainwashed...Imran Khan is from Niazi Pushtun tribe .... settled in Mianwali, Northern Punjab. Not every one in Punjab is a ethnic Punjabi...the ruling party of Punjab is dominated by Kashmiris...i.e Sharif brothers...seriously...dude you have no idea about Pakistan and its demographics

Read yourself here Imran Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia his full name is Imran Khan Niazi !!!

The only one ignorant around here is yourself. Imran Khan's ancestors belong to Indian Punjab.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJZ41BTW9PU&feature=related

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom