What's new

Pakistan & India - Differences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fasih Khan

Reaction score
Pakistan & India - Differences

The Boundaries of Pakistan emerged on the map of the world in 1947. This was accomplished on the basis of the Two-Nation Theory. This theory held that there were two nations, Hindus and Muslims living in the territory of the Sub-continent.

Sir Syed Ahmad Khan was the first exponent of the Two-Nation Theory in the modern era. He believed that India was a continent and not a country, and that among the vast population of different races and different creeds, Hindus and Muslims were the two major nations on the basis of nationality, religion, way-of-life, customs, traditions, culture and historical conditions. One Nation's hero is a villain for the other. They could not co-exist with each other peacefully for thousands of years without problems, while Hindus on the other hand were negating this Notion and the Ideal of Muslim Nationhood and propagating Hindus and Muslims for being one Nation. They wanted to see Muslims subservient to Hindus after the British Raj Ends.

Thankfully Quaid-e-Azam and the other able Muslim Leadership understood the Hindus designs and worked for Pakistan's creation till Success. Thank God Almighty We Pakistanis are a different & a free country. There are some other differences aswell in two of these Nations, Pakistan and India. Some of It, can be seen in the below videos.

Pakistan & India - Differences - YouTube

Are Pakistanis and Indians the same people? - YouTube

They could not co-exist with each other peacefully for thousands of years without problems

Other than the foreign invaders who would loot and plunder and slaughter and rape, the LOCAL Hindus and Muslims lived together peacefully for over a thousand years. Any non-local pakistanis are free to disagree.

Although in the end all Indians and Pakistanis agree and thank british, god, destiny, good fortune, jinnah, nehru and everyone else who played a part in the partition for it was indeed a great event and totally worth the 1,000,000 dead.

Discussed lotta times in other threads... Y u guys bring it again and again?
If u guys cant live with us, fine... pack off..
And IVC is a thing discussed in lotta threads again..

Although Majority of the Muslims In India did not support the opinion of Sir Jinnah's 2 NATION theory ,Coz Most the Hindus and muslims were living together for years ,,, the End Result was Majority of The Muslims Preferred to stay back in India.

Thanx TO ALLAH we are blessed being born as an Indian , i love this country and my Indian Brothers to the core.

If this is another 'We're ethnically Arab' thread then let me be the bearer of the sad news that we are not. Being Indo-Aryan (Punjabi+Sindhi), we share much of the same DNA as the people of Western, Central and Northern India. In the South Dravidians and to the North-East Nepalis and Mongoloids prevail. Most of us are converts from the local religions, for example, my family converted from Hinduism about 500 years ago. It's an understandable matter that we are two distinct nations now, but trying to airbrush your history will just leave you without an identity. That's the problem we face right now, this nation is facing an identity crisis.

Hey, don't you think Muhajirs of Pakistan who are native to Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Madhya Pradesh will find this video offensive. :girl_wacko:

Apparently, there is no contradiction in sporting a Gujarati's photo as founder of Pakistan and then go on to give his creation a racist color.

The partition happened much before any of us were born, and our generation and the future generations will and are grateful to our leaders at that time for doing it and having the foresight that this is the best for the future.
It's very true, we could not have existed together peacefully.

I have been on this forum about 9 months now and every other week there is a thread about "them" and "us". Reality is our heritage culture and existence is intermixed. I am patriotic and proud to be Pakistani but to hide our history and past doesn't change it. Our forefathers were part of one nation - no one can change that and should want to.
Respect and be respected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom