What's new

Pakistan fined for slow over-rate By ICC

I just pointed out pawar is boss not some gora.its upto ur imagination to take wat u want to imagine.why blame me.

Sharad pawar can do everything....sedney test fiasco.....does it rings bell....???bechara steve bucknor.

I still didn't understand the need to drag Sharad Pawar in this thread?

Its a rule set by the ICC... not by an individual

Whether its Sharad Pawar or Michael Jackson... if you exceed your time limit - you are fined

Whether its Sharad Pawar or Michael Jackson... if you exceed your time limit - you are fined

Zaki, great posting man but looks like your fighting a lone battle here.

I listened Aamir Sohail yesterday saying that Pakistan will now be under lots of external threats/pressure! And Pakistani unit should keep themselves aware of their srounding environment!
Believe me Aamir is the one of the sane cricket experts.
Pakistan's decision of not contesting the penalty is right one. Now they should also keep themselves away from media.

especially, the RSS and shiv sina in india and the indian bookies and the hostile ICC, english players, goras who are racist , so yes aamir is wise to realize this first hand..

nd u r right, indian media will also play their negative masala role now... try to attack them with false news and propaganda esp when they r in india..

jab miyan huye thanedar to darr kahe ka......ICC ghar ki hai.we control it.we waive it for india.

jab miyan huye thanedar to darr kahe ka......ICC ghar ki hai.we control it.we waive it for india.

miyan chahay ho Thanedar ya Jamadaar
why are we talking about Sharad Pawar :rofl:

wah wah wah - kya shayr bola hai maine :lol:

Lets get back to topic now - and lets not be conspiracy theorist... they are rightfully fined as per the ICC Code of Conduct

So you are saying..you too want preferential treatment, because you think India controls the ICC??

Pakistan or bharat that isnt the issue. the rules is stupid just like this power play and oh who can forget that famous rule under which one team i guess Kiwis or South Africa ?? had to made 21 runs in one ball in a world cup in 92

No you guys made it an issue like everyone is conspiring against Pakistan after it won against SL.

Yes the rules are stupid, but they are common for all ICC countries and yes they are for India too. So whats the use of blaming Sharad Pawar as if he asked ICC to selectively fine Pakistan. and whats the need of this thread ?

Pakistan tops the table in both group A and B with highest net run rate. ICC, wasn't there any other way to target us? Hypocrisy Galore!

And you thanked it.

What happened to Australia? They too had a slow over rate the other day against kewis. I remember when Ian Chappel was pointing it out something 12.1 over per hour and kept on saying that Aussies should do something about it. What happens afterward, I don't know but Kewis were bowled out for 45.1 overs due to which the Aussies may have escaped the penalty.

What happened to Australia? They too had a slow over rate the other day against kewis. I remember when Ian Chappel was pointing it out something 12.1 over per hour and kept on saying that Aussies should do something about it. What happens afterward, I don't know but Kewis were bowled out for 45.1 overs and the Aussies may have escaped the penalty.

sir, they bowled out the kiwis 5 min before the schedule time

No you guys made it an issue like everyone is conspiring against Pakistan after it won against SL.

Yes the rules are stupid, but they are common for all ICC countries and yes they are for India too. So whats the use of blaming Sharad Pawar as if he asked ICC to selectively fine Pakistan. and whats the need of this thread ?

Its more like if you see the "Duckworth–Lewis method" of ICC when the rain effects match and they decrease the total target and balls - Some of us uneducated peoples about cricket can say its totally unfair and an individual has been targeted by this rule.

For example imagine if India scores 320 runs in 50 overs

England is 180/6 after 30 overs and the rain starts effecting the match. After one hour as per Duckworth–Lewis method they may decrease the total target of 320 to only 260 and overs from remaining 25 to only 10. That means England has to make only 80 from from 60 balls instead of 140 which is very likely to be achieved. In another words 140 would have been very difficult and England would have lost the game.. but after this Duckworth–Lewis method England comes back in the game and more likely a winner

Its not that England has been favored but its how the rules of ICC works

miyan chahay ho Thanedar ya Jamadaar
why are we talking about Sharad Pawar :rofl:

wah wah wah - kya shayr bola hai maine :lol:

Lets get back to topic now - and lets not be conspiracy theorist... they are rightfully fined as per the ICC Code of Conduct
ICC code of conduct gets into motion only for weaker countries those who dont carry weight in icc.and u ve to accept this bias.many a time in past this has happened.

ICC code of conduct gets into motion only for weaker countries those who dont carry weight in icc.and u ve to accept this bias.many a time in past this has happened.
well if Australia, India and West Indies are weaker teams in your eyes i don't know who is the strongest team These are the teams who has been fined for too many times in past. Lets read about slow-over rate

In limited over cricket matches, such as one-day cricket and twenty20, bowlers are restricted to the total number of overs they may bowl in a match. The general rule is that no bowler can bowl more than 20% of the allotted overs per innings. Thus, in a 50 overs match, each bowler can bowl up to a maximum of 10 overs. Similarly, in a twenty20 match, one bowler can bowl a maximum of 4 overs, and the length of the game is determined by the total number of overs bowled (usually 40 or 50 per innings and just 20 overs per innings in Twenty20). In Test and county cricket, teams are usually required to bowl a minimum number of overs per day to prevent spoiling of the game by a slow over rate. Captains and teams are regularly punished for going at a slower rate than the required rate. The punishment often comes in cutting the match fees or banning from games.

Here is one match only from last month when India was fined for slow-over rate

India fined for slow over rate: Sport: Cricket: India in SA

I hope it helps at least some peoples

Here is the scorecard of this match:

2nd ODI: South Africa v India at Johannesburg, Jan 15, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

India had won by only 1 run... just like i said before - it usually happens in close games

PS: Dhoni was fined 60% of his match fee while his players were fined 30% :rofl:

One more well- reasoned out post in the series, intending to educate the ignorant and obtuse-headed on the laws of the game.
Thank You. :cheers:

ICC is recist for sure if this thing has been done by indian they never been fined i have examples suresh raina with proof was alligeed with bookies in srilanka and in that match srilanka and india scored more than 300+ runs where was the ICC punishment and when ever pakistani players needed to be fined they not only fined but not given chance to go against ICC verdict what the hell is ICC rubbish ICC

Back
Top Bottom