What's new

Pakistan fined for slow over-rate By ICC

sharad pawar is boss not some gora

why not .....?BCCI indirectly controls ICC through money power.
rules are equal for everybody

what is so bias in it? and please there is no need to bring Sharad Pawar in it

If you are told to bowl 50 overs within 3 hours time... and you are late - what has Sharad Pawar to do in it?

Australians are the ones who are mostly fined for this reason. Indians i see is the other team who often become victim of this rule

Usually what happens is when your opponent is scoring a lot of runs quickly or you are under tight condition where the runs vs ball is very close.... the captain keep changing his field and keep thinking about the possible scenario and ignore the time limit allocated to him

Yeah right everyone in this whole wide universe is out to get the innocent Pakistanis :hitwall:

The rule is for everyone and I hope everyone knows that any team that does not finish their 50 over quota within the stipulated time will be fined and yeah the big,bad,evil Bhartis have also been fined for slow over rate.

yes and i have no trust him in anyway after how he acted on many occasions against Pakistan.

Can you give us two examples where he acted against Pakistan?

Yeah right everyone in this whole wide universe is out to get the innocent Pakistanis :hitwall:

The rule is for everyone and I hope everyone knows that any team that does not finish their 50 over quota within the stipulated time will be fined and yeah the big,bad,evil Bhartis have also been fined for slow over rate.

Pakistan or bharat that isnt the issue. the rules is stupid just like this power play and oh who can forget that famous rule under which one team i guess Kiwis or South Africa ?? had to made 21 runs in one ball in a world cup in 92

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

"Victim-hood" mentality is back

and your whining mentality is at work also

rules are equal for everybody

what is so bias in it? and please there is no need to bring Sharad Pawar in it

If you are told to bowl 50 overs within 3 hours time... and you are late -
what has Sharad Pawar to do in it?

Australians are the ones who are mostly fined for this reason. Indians i see is the other team who often become victim of this rule

Usually what happens is when your opponent is scoring a lot of runs quickly or you are under tight condition where the runs vs ball is very close.... the captain keep changing his field and keep thinking about the possible scenario and ignore the time limit allocated to him
I just pointed out pawar is boss not some gora.its upto ur imagination to take wat u want to imagine.why blame me.

what has Sharad Pawar to do in it?
Sharad pawar can do everything....sedney test fiasco.....does it rings bell....???bechara steve bucknor.

why not .....?BCCI indirectly controls ICC through money power.

Then you guys should quit cribbing and earn some money..you know so that you can exert some control on it too...but please stop blaming rest of the world for your problems.

Maybe ICC didn`t like the victory of Pakistan? Because during the match 110% peoples in the stadium supported Sri Lanka. Lots of Gora were there wearing Sri Lanka shirts. Believe me or not ICC didn`t liked Pak victory.

wow even this is a conspiracy theory now, we should just wave all the rules for Pakistan so that on one there would feel that they are being targeted by anyone.

Back
Top Bottom