What's new

Pakistan Constitution should make hijab compulsory: JI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, previously I thought that these TTP fascists could be fixed by having a debate with them. Oh boy, was I wrong!

I think track two policy, with a very bloody ending needs to implemented by the "silent majority"

Dude, progressive means, free to DO ANYTHING. People who want to wear Hijab, wear it, however, not to hold a sword over people who don't want.

Don't take it to heart. It wasn't about you, nor was it mental blackmail either. But to be honest, I'm tired of coming to this forum and having people bash Islam. Most of of what Pakistanis practice has nothing to do with Islam, but is tribal culture.

You were saying something about those of us living in western countries going back to our villages.

Did you stop to think that most of us that live in the west have seen first hand how daughters run away from their families, throwing away all morals and principles, only to be be used and abused in the name of modernity.

I've seen plenty of broken homes and it is all because of propaganda causing young Muslims to believe that their culture is somehow backwards and unacceptable.
covering head was never our culture, i mean before zia ptv had all women not even covering their head

Don't take it to heart. It wasn't about you, nor was it mental blackmail either. But to be honest, I'm tired of coming to this forum and having people bash Islam. Most of of what Pakistanis practice has nothing to do with Islam, but is tribal culture.

You were saying something about those of us living in western countries going back to our villages.

Did you stop to think that most of us that live in the west have seen first hand how daughters run away from their families, throwing away all morals and principles, only to be be used and abused in the name of modernity.

I've seen plenty of broken homes and it is all because of propaganda causing young Muslims to believe that their culture is somehow backwards and unacceptable.
Dude it's training at home.

I have lived all my life in a Western society, I had access to alcohol since I was born. Then why aren't I a DRUNK?

I have lived all my life in a Western society, I had access to alcohol since I was born. Then why aren't I a DRUNK?

You're a class act?

I mean environment is only one factor of how a human being can develop their scale of morality.

In last address Prophet (PBUH) said that "Religion is complete now", Can someone here provide me authentic source (where there is no dispute) regarding Laws & Punishments at the time of Prophet (PBUH)?

sons to run away from family throwing away family morals and honour.What should be dont to sons then????As for broken homes etc....taali ek haat se nahi bajati kaka jutt.

did u go to scool in uae? Arabic is HARD. period.

I did not go to any Arabic school. What little Arabic i know is what i studied over a short period (around 3 years couple of hours daily) at home through a set of book and reading and listening to Arabic channels.

Imagine what wonders would a person who studies Arabic at school for 12 years will do?

No language is hard, even Chinese is not hard. Only if you have the will to make it hard.

Chinese and Russians (although many of them are non-muslims) have fluent arabic speaking diplomats in Arab countires? Give me one Pakistani diplomat (although almost all of them are muslims) in an arab country fluent in Arabic?

I have lived in numerous Western countries and i know for a fact that not many Pakistanis drink or gamble. Dude just go to Pakistan. They are totally out of control. They think what we are doing out here is free and fun time. Those guys are taking in the wrong influences....

You're a class act?

I mean environment is only one factor of how a human being can develop their scale of morality.
Look who is talking about honour,principles,morality.you make me laugh when you use these words.

sons to run away from family throwing away family morals and honour.What should be dont to sons then????As for broken homes etc....taali ek haat se nahi bajati kaka jutt.

Aaj teri fazool bongian di zaroorat ney hain pan. Aay lah das rupee te maaf kar.

I'm not saying there should be a law, just astounded by the attitude of some liberals here.

Covering head=savage, backwards, neanderthals

mini-skirts and tanks tops= free thinking, enlightenment, progressive, modern

Really?
Dude one can't argue with your type. Your only two arguements: teri maa teri behn, second, hurr durr mini skirts tank tops hurr durr

Even though it's none of your kinds business I'm proud my mom wears respectable Pakistani clothes with dupatta and everything, unlike you hijabi sluts who cover their heads and show breasts tight and shake their booty in tights/stocking(not evevn bothering to wear pants) from behind

In last address Prophet (PBUH) said that "Religion is complete now", Can someone here provide me authentic source (where there is no dispute) regarding Laws & Punishments at the time of Prophet (PBUH)?
Here you go quran.com
No dispute there, if you want anything besides that, not a single history exists that isnt disputed, be it the sitta saheehs or the shia hadeeth or watever

Dude one can't argue with your type. Your only two arguements: teri maa teri behn, second, hurr durr mini skirts tank tops hurr durr

Even though it's none of your kinds business I'm proud my mom wears respectable Pakistani clothes with dupatta and everything, unlike you hijabi sluts who cover their heads and show breasts tight and shake their booty in tights/stocking(not evevn bothering to wear pants) from behind

You don't seem to have any comprehension ability. I'm sorry.

I did not go to any Arabic school. What little Arabic i know is what i studied over a short period (around 3 years couple of hours daily) at home through a set of book and reading and listening to Arabic channels.

Imagine what wonders would a person who studies Arabic at school for 12 years will do?

No language is hard, even Chinese is not hard. Only if you have the will to make it hard.

Chinese and Russians (although many of them are non-muslims) have fluent arabic speaking diplomats in Arab countires? Give me one Pakistani diplomat (although almost all of them are muslims) in an arab country fluent in Arabic?
I've been studying arabic here since kindergarten, until grade 8 i used to work hard, but then gave up
Although it's fact Allah SWT made the Quran easy to understand, but most school related arabic curriculums are failures

Aaj teri fazool bongian di zaroorat ney hain pan. Aay lah das rupee te maaf kar.
oye hoye...kaka jutt pahale khud main to moral /principles le aao phir auraton ke baare main sochna.Btw who gave you rights to dictate to women.

I would like to sincerely apologize to my friend Hyperion in case he was insulted by my remarks. It was never my intention to hurt you bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom