What's new

Pakistan Constitution should make hijab compulsory: JI

Status
Not open for further replies.
JI refutes the false news by ExpressTribune (liberal fascism nursery) about JI wanting to enforce Hijab on every women...

Here's Maolana Madudi statement too.

SCikP.jpg

Loved that question....Agree completely. Affluence define the status. Even every family culture is diverse. .I've seen ladies who wanted to be decent, but then they would not be accepted in their own family, as they would otherwise stigmatize...many females try to adapt but then renouce...

This is why I strongly agree that there should be a modest dress code! Family + society dictates what a woman should do or not...It would have been better if religion was given that much importance...because you get a dress choice and free thawaab!

JI refutes the false news by ExpressTribune (liberal fascism nursery) about JI wanting to enforce Hijab on every women...

Read it..Thank you! In my 1st post on this thread I said, the woman standing right in the front is not even practising (the Hijab) which she preaches!

Which is? Talk openly!

TWISTING? Please explain!
You didnt even bother to read my earlier posts properly
Nowhere does the Quran mandate a particular dress code. I believe in modesty and decency in general, not a uniform.

You didnt even bother to read my earlier posts properly
Nowhere does the Quran mandate a particular dress code. I believe in modesty and decency in general, not a uniform.

I did read all your posts and replied but you found it set to answer to those which were meant for other posts!

I did read all your posts and replied but you found it set to answer to those which were meant for other posts!
I can't stand my beliefs being trampled over, whether you're talking to me or not

I can't stand my beliefs being trampled over, whether you're talking to me or not

Then you should not be in a debate nor ANY discussion!

Learn to take criticism with a smile! IF you know something better - Share it!

IF you want to learn something - BE PATIENT! Nothing is going to come running naturally to you...

IF you want others to accept your ideas or even listen, then say with sweet words not with mockery! And since we are humans, if we make a mistake, LEARN to ACCEPT and APOLOGIZE!

The strong is one who is able to eat his ego, accept his mistakes and be the 1st to apologize!

BACK TO HIJAB!

Then you should not be in a debate nor ANY discussion!
That applies to you "I did read all your posts and replied but you found it set to answer to those which were meant for other posts!
" isnt that what you said? looks like you're the one running away
Learn to take criticism with a smile! IF you know something better - Share it!
I did, you chose to completely deny it and resorted to personal attacks
IF you want others to accept your ideas or even listen, then say with sweet words not with mockery! And since we are humans, if we make a mistake, LEARN to ACCEPT and APOLOGIZE!

The strong is one who is able to eat his ego, accept his mistakes and be the 1st to apologize!
And the insecure one is to give such lectures

BACK TO HIJAB!
I was done with it already, but apparently you're stiff as a rock. You refuse to understand what others have to say

Nothing should be ever forced on women, be it putting the hijab on or ripping it off. Women has the right to practice her human and Islamic code of conduct the way she wants. Those who want to make it compulsory are wrong and so are those who want to make it illegal be it in any geographical location.

Pakistani society for women is about Mothers, Daughters, Sisters , Wives , Aunts, Grand Mothers and they enjoy a great deal of respect. Having said that they are not just whats stated above, they are human too and therefore are entitled to exercise free will regardless of what side of political or religious spectrum it might be.

In Pakistan, if a women wants to exercise hijab, no one should have any issues, if she doesn't no one should have any issues because the person who has the business with it is just that female herself, her and only her has the right to choose to exercise or not exercise hijab. Asking it to make it constitutionally compulsory is taking away the right of free will from Pakistani women.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom