What's new

'The Strength of the Hijab

Dude, no where in Quran and Hadith stated that women must/should be punished if they dont wear Hijab. I have stated many times in here that private Shariah Law like praying, wearing hijab, not drinking alcohol cannot be enforced by state.

Dude, in Indonesia we dont enforce women to wear Hijab, but according to this Canadian women, 95 % Jakartan women wear Hijab

What kind of oppression ? Indonesia is the largest Muslim nation so far and see what the women is doing here, are they oppressed ? Seems happy

These women are not really happy.

1695386461476.png

Which kind of reaction would you expect from a woman, tortured for not wearing a hijab, when they see it glorified with a statue?

View attachment 955341

Which kind of reaction would you expect from a woman, tortured for not wearing a hijab, when they see it glorified with a statue?

Dude, the enforcement of Hijab and the punishment of not wearing Hijab is against Quran and Hadiths. No one like to be ruled by other people when they want to worship their God.

Stop linking a certain gov policy that is not backed by Quran and Haditsh as Islamic

1695386984139.jpeg

Dude, in Indonesia we dont enforce women to wear Hijab, but according to this Canadian women, 95 % Jakartan women wear Hijab

I add again this as that Westerner dont want people to see this

1695388804159.png

What kind of oppression ? Indonesia is the largest Muslim nation so far and see what the women is doing here, are they oppressed ? Seems happy

Last edited:
Dude, the enforcement of Hijab and the punishment of not wearing Hijab is against Quran. No one like to be ruled by other people when they want to worship their God.

Stop linking something that is not backed by Quran and Haditsh as Islamic

View attachment 955342

As long as states claiming to be Islamic has certain habits and those habits are getting widespread support amongst Muslims they are going to be considered Islamic regardless of the contents of the Quran and Hadiths.

Has Indonesia issued orders of arrest of those Iranian clergy that defile Islam by enforcing such laws?
Once it does so, and other Muslim countries follows, then people may believe you have a point.

View attachment 955341

I take it women don't protest in your country? Or is every Swede 100% happy?

As long as states claiming to be Islamic has certain habits and those habits are getting widespread support amongst Muslims they are going to be considered Islamic regardless of the contents of the Quran and Hadiths.

Has Indonesia issued orders of arrest of those Iranian clergy that defile Islam by enforcing such laws?
Once it does so, and other Muslim countries follows, then people may believe you have a point.

So we should consider the negatives of your society part of your social fabric too? I guess Breivik is a reflection of your society, as his views and actions are not entirely alien are they.

I take it women don't protest in your country? Or is every Swede 100% happy?

Women protest all the time, but unlike in ”Muslim” countries, they are not arrested and tortured to death by the government.

So we should consider the negatives of your society part of your social fabric too? I guess Breivik is a reflection of your society, as his views and actions are not entirely alien are they.

Breivik is Norwegian, not a Swede, and he is considered a criminal because he is a mass-murderer.

Back
Top Bottom