What's new

Pakistan Constitution should make hijab compulsory: JI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, Islam is much easier to follow than what you perceive. It's a combination of guidelines for all generations for all timelines.

How did it become from women rights/ hijab to how to pray? Even an example is not allowed on this forum?!

SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME THE GUIDELINES of what is allowed and WILL NOT PROVOKE THE OTHER?!

@Talon - Final comments:

In your desire to fine tune Islam, and getting into the nitty gritty of insignificant issues (at-least from Allah's PoV) you're loosing sight of the bigger picture. :drag:

Additional comment: Woman, you do argue a lot!!!! :laugh:

All I did was read all the comments after mine, but soo many kept coming in between :(

@Talon - Final comments:

In your desire to fine tune Islam, and getting into the nitty gritty of insignificant issues (at-least from Allah's PoV) you're loosing sight of the bigger picture. :drag:

Who am I to fine tune Islam? It is already perfect the way it was sent/ is and will remain :)

All I am trying to do is see both sides of the coin! But all I see is people wanting me to choose their sides and turn a blind eye to the other side :P

Additional comment: Woman, you do argue a lot!!!! :laugh:

Yea, I am a (slightly lower than National level) trained debater but I prefer discussing because debates only make the BP high :P

How did it become from women rights/ hijab to how to pray? Even an example is not allowed on this forum?!

SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME THE GUIDELINES of what is allowed and WILL NOT PROVOKE THE OTHER?!
You're not provoking anyone. No one gets provoked by arguments. The thing is you summarily reject anyone else's PoV. What rest of us are saying is, Islam is open to interpretation. No one has an absolute authority on the specific INTENT of Ayats. THEREFORE....... It'd be better that if religion was a personal matter for the citizens, rather than one PoV enforced upon the society!

But, I've seen Iranian sisters always in Hijab and even their movies would follow the suit...There is nothing wrong to make a decent dress code a minimal acceptable for the country...There are the specified dress code for every institution (like army, universities, even in UK in universities females are restricted to come with official dressing and can't go a beyond limit, believe me)...

Yup! IF you go to a private school here in UK, you are asked to wear a specific dressing...DECENT spelled EVERYWHERE! Oh that is accepted because it is the school dictating but when ALLAH asks you to it is wrong?

In Pakistan there are exterme liberal and extreme conservative...we should at least all unite on one decent code...Our one class is blindly following the west and the gap between classes widening...

Sadly, true!

Sorry to say, but in the high class families (speciallly), our sisters would cross the limits and then our whole society can't cross...sometimes sisters wanted to have limits but their close circle (status symbol) would not allow them to have at least a decent dress, as you will be then allien in your own close class...

THAT is 1 thing about Pakistan I HATE! STATUS! really? What type? why? who introduced that?

OMG.......What could it be that I'm trying to convey? :blink:
Me outta here!

Was that for you? I think it was for ...hang on let me check :(

Official Statement of JI on False Statement of ExpressTribune

IMG_2058.jpg

tgQx.jpg

https://twitter.com/srqazi/status/242943908726841344

You're not provoking anyone. No one gets provoked by arguments. The thing is you summarily reject anyone else's PoV. What rest of us are saying is, Islam is open to interpretation. No one has an absolute authority on the specific INTENT of Ayats. THEREFORE....... It'd be better that if religion was a personal matter for the citizens, rather than one PoV enforced upon the society!

There is a limit to interpretations! I mean for example by saying Alcohol is haram...How far can the interpretations go? There can't be too many sides to that!

yes that was for you - for your maths

That's why, I never said it was you! :D

Did I judge how people should pray or wear the hijab? ALL I said repeated times are what the Quran says how the Hijab should be...loose, not attracting attention...so on and so forth...I never said the woman should cover her face, only the eyes should be seen...nope...I took the criteria for the hijab and that is all!

Ab ki hoa ray?

Did I? Then my bad. Sorry. I unfortunately do not have the time to go through all my posts to find one where I MIGHT have. Easy and decent way out is to say sorry. But I doubt I said that because what you explained about them not covering their bosom is what I have been thought and know so I do not think I may have said such a thing!

No idea what you meant!

Of course not...IF every man who was a chauvinist knew he was one, he wouldn't behave as 1!

Is that someone you by any chance?
Idiotic, completely idiotic. my posts are perfectly clear and destroy what you stand for

Final words, I find it right

YES I SAID I

because I do not see anyone being hurt for being asked to cover up! I am not sure how anyone can be hurt for being dressed decently

NO I DID NOT SAY use niqab...Just cover up as the quran says (IF YOU ARE MUSLIM) otherwise:

LA QUM DEENU KUM WALEE YADEEN

To you belongs your religion and to me belongs mine!

Idiotic, completely idiotic. my posts are perfectly clear and destroy what you stand for

What do I stand for?

Did I judge how people should pray or wear the hijab? ALL I said repeated times are what the Quran says how the Hijab should be...loose, not attracting attention...so on and so forth...I never said the woman should cover her face, only the eyes should be seen...nope...I took the criteria for the hijab and that is all!

Ab ki hoa ray?
No you never did, you twist and turn but victoery belongs to the truth

Yup! IF you go to a private school here in UK, you are asked to wear a specific dressing...DECENT spelled EVERYWHERE! Oh that is accepted because it is the school dictating but when ALLAH asks you to it is wrong?

Sadly, true!

THAT is 1 thing about Pakistan I HATE! STATUS! really? What type? why? who introduced that?

Loved that question....Agree completely. Affluence define the status. Even every family culture is diverse. .I've seen ladies who wanted to be decent, but then they would not be accepted in their own family, as they would otherwise stigmatize...many females try to adapt but then renouce...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom