What's new

Pakistan Constitution should make hijab compulsory: JI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr women among women don't have to wear Hijab if they are only women around they don't have to wear Hijab Mr and Hijab is order of ALLAH and it is duty of Islamic Government to make sure it is enforced

okay so some argue here that it should be forced and some argue that it should be given a choice. Well, it is obvious that in Tribal Areas, a women would be tortured if she doesn't cover hear self. Similarly, you go to Islamabad, you see some areas where open wild parties are going on. I say first get a safer environment first in the country overall then come to the point of yes or no to hijab law.

these are the laws of Islam.....But the only one to judge is Allah....not ppl

Hence Religious compulsions should be avoided. These things should be done voluntarily and due to belief....................If govt want everyone to wear hijab and and follow Islamic values...then they should carry out propagandas, media information dissemination , Advertisements and camps

these are positive methods........
Sir ALLAH have made these laws so people implement them on earth that is why ALLAH has given use these laws if we will not implement them and enforce them we will be punished for it

I have an invaluable idea, why don't all regressive ladies stay @ home and not get out at all, just like during the times of the Prophet? It's will be a win win solution for all!

And all of you with EU / US / Western flags in their profiles, and promoting Hijab, you need to migrate back to your respective villages in Pakistan. You shouldn't be allowed to corrupt other societies. Come back home and smell the roses!

dnt know about hijab but dressing code should be implemented baning jeans, shorts, sleeveless, backless, shoulderless for ladies.. Whom dont agree should open Quran.
Umm okay...
Oh look an ayat of the quran!
لَکُمۡ دِیۡنُکُمۡ وَلِیَ دِیۡنِ

How am i using an isolated example?
MQM is in the government. They use Sindh provinces money only in karachi. They create jobs for people like them.
If you are not a sardar yourself, you'll know the life revolving around the poor is absolutely tragic.

Stop making assumptions out of me. I never proposed anything about 'killing'. I asked earlier why the Taliban attack only the poor (from their point of view)? Since you are dragging this topic further, i have given you examples of the wealthy that are not 'self made' and how they are looing the country.
Serious-fcking-ly? Sindhis are the victims?
Let's see, talented urdu speakers (the real patriotic karachiites) dont get into unis because of the stupid quota system
The places where govt. schools used to be all over sindh are used as bhens baras by waderas
All Govt. jobs are for sindhis even if they arent qualified, heck my uncle worked in Sui southern for more than two decades, yet sindhis fresh from villages who have rarely seen a computer in their life are getting higher managerial positions
To join the police you MUST be a sindhi, heck not even an educated karachiite sindhi, only an illiterate village thug can make it

What? It was blasphemy law, then Ahmadis declared kafir and now Hijab to be compulsory. Do they even know that the purpose of constitution is not about these things?
Now don't disown your own offspring
jk

We should have Islamic law in Pakistan, You are not a muslim if you dont have faith in Islamic Sharia law,But before applying it we should make some changes in it like hijab a choice and not compulsory, beheading is good instead of hanging, murderers will fear more, Hand cutting of robbers will discourage stealling, thats it will be modified Islamic Law where there is everything a choice not compulsory, except beheading and cutting. LOL It will decrease crime.
I agree with mostly everything except the hijab

Zarvan, which hijab are u calling to impose?
This?
burqa_blue.jpg

Or this?
images
theyre both pretty medeival to me. Atleast the full one is effective and does what it's supposed to, the incomplete one is just a fashion accesory, some women actually look hot in it

you low-life liberals are the reason why Pakistan is in a dismal state
Caught you red handed, so you're trying to say taliban, floods, eathquakes, corruption, theft robbery, RAPE etc. are all because a few women dont have it in their beliefs that covering their heads is part of Islam?

whatever General Zia-ul Haq was, he kept control of the country pretty well. His laws were somewhat influenced from Saudi Arabia, which if you think about it is not a bad thing Of course his laws regarding women were not extreme like an abiya or anything. It was just moderate, the covering of the head and body. At the end of the day, what matters is the crime rate. All these laws and orders regading prosistitution, sexual harassments, murder, theft, etc had made Pakistan cleaner than ever. He made such a good enviornment that people in their neighbourhoods had identified who was and was not new in the area.
Uhm, right right
Just ignore all the protests many pakistani women's rights groups did.
And ignore the influx of refugees - which are one of the MAIN causes of todays problems

Basically everything today has to do with Zia

Head covering has nothing to do with society's faults. Even in musharrraf's time peace situation was improving, but no head covering laws

Unless we manage to pull of another Zia Ul Haq - these laws will never be passed ! An insanely large majority of women don't wear the Hijab in Pakistan; in fact, if anecdotal evidence is anything to go by, in my family only 3 women wear it ! One is married to a bearded bufoooon who thinks Arabic should be made Pakistan's official language and Facebook and Twitter are haram, whereas the other two are ladies in their early 70s who had a bout of a strange religious awakening after the death's of their husbands.

If not making it official at-least it should be taught along with Urdu and Persian. It will end many common misconceptions that a normal person has about religion and will save him from the fraud of malvees.

Serious-fcking-ly? Sindhis are the victims?
Let's see, talented urdu speakers (the real patriotic karachiites) dont get into unis because of the stupid quota system
The places where govt. schools used to be all over sindh are used as bhens baras by waderas
All Govt. jobs are for sindhis even if they arent qualified, heck my uncle worked in Sui southern for more than two decades, yet sindhis fresh from villages who have rarely seen a computer in their life are getting higher managerial positions
To join the police you MUST be a sindhi, heck not even an educated karachiite sindhi, only an illiterate village thug can make it

Why is it that when i talk something about MQM, urdu speakers take it as an ethnic offence? Is it back to mohajir qummi movement now? If you read carefully, i have blamed both MQM and feudal lords in Sindh. Who owns what is another argument....

u cant argue with them, they always say that

did u go to scool in uae? Arabic is HARD. period.

I'm not saying there should be a law, just astounded by the attitude of some liberals here.

Covering head=savage, backwards, neanderthals

mini-skirts and tanks tops= free thinking, enlightenment, progressive, modern

Really?

Pakistani women should be forced to wear no clothing at all.
I've better option..Why not put the leather cover which is put on horse's eyes on men's eyes too.that will do away with the need of hijab.

I'm not saying there should be a law, just astounded by the attitude of some liberals here.

Covering head=savage, backwards, neanderthals

mini-skirts and tanks tops= free thinking, enlightenment, progressive, modern

Really?
Dude, progressive means, free to DO ANYTHING. People who want to wear Hijab, wear it, however, not to hold a sword over people who don't want.

I'm simply using your example. I mean apparently people that practice Islam are stuck in the times of the Prophet and are backwards?
I dont remember any such weird laws during the prophet SAW's times. Pretty much all the pagans covered their heads, and then the Quran ordered them to cover their breasts using the head covering. THen fast forward to the 21st century a breed of 'enlightened' people all of a sudden stated to think that covering your head is compulsory :O. 99% of headcovering women dont cover their breasts like the Quran says, yet proudly wear their so called 'hijabs' like the owmen of jahiliyya

Why is it that when i talk something about MQM, urdu speakers take it as an ethnic offence? Is it back to mohajir qummi movement now? If you read carefully, i have blamed both MQM and feudal lords in Sindh. Who owns what is another argument....
I hate Altaf too, but apperently it's the lesser of the three evils in Karachi

RazPak, I can give you a befitting reply for what you said, however, I rather leave it.

Don't take it to heart. It wasn't about you, nor was it mental blackmail either. But to be honest, I'm tired of coming to this forum and having people bash Islam. Most of of what Pakistanis practice has nothing to do with Islam, but is tribal culture.

You were saying something about those of us living in western countries going back to our villages.

Did you stop to think that most of us that live in the west have seen first hand how daughters run away from their families, throwing away all morals and principles, only to be be used and abused in the name of modernity.

I've seen plenty of broken homes and it is all because of propaganda causing young Muslims to believe that their culture is somehow backwards and unacceptable.

Or better make every male blind by gouging out there eyes so that women can be spared of hijab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom