What's new

Pakistan and Israel

I am sure that what you say is true...
one of my muslim friend worked in the gulf as an engineer with Mercedes Benz in Qatar...he wasn't a taxi driver..and he told me about how the Arabs treat the muslims of the sub-continent as second-grade muslims...
Imo Pakistanis should not let any other countries religious affiliations affect their own foreign policies.

Thank you for the advice,
For us, unfortunately the separation of state and religion is not possible.
and I think I can speak for Israel, the case is the same.

anyway We have had similar debates of sorts in bits and pieces
I think it is about time to dedicate a thread for the same.

in the end, there's nothing Pakistan can do about Israel

and nothing Israel can do about Pakistan......

You think I am "Indian" still? Keep thinking. I don't give a damn.

If there is something constructive you have with relevance to this thread, I am all ears. Otherwise kindly don't derail the thread.

So, no answer, eh?

I fully expected you to avoid answering the question.

You are a Pakistani who is granted Australian nationality. There is a big difference between your situation and mine. My both flags are Swiss because I am one from my birthright and not a migrant like you. I don't have to get confused liked you about where my loyalties lie. So stop trying to be a James Bond and try to focus on the thread.

Busted again!
You "admitted" that your parents were not Swiss citizens.
What you didn't know was that, unlike other countries, Switzerland does NOT grant citizenship just because you are born there.

Your ignorance of Swiss history, laws and customs gave you away a loooong time ago.

You really have to try harder next time, my Indian IT coder pretending to be Swiss friend. :rofl:

Last edited:
I am sure that what you say is true...
one of my muslim friend worked in the gulf as an engineer with Mercedes Benz in Qatar...he wasn't a taxi driver..and he told me about how the Arabs treat the muslims of the sub-continent as second-grade muslims...
Imo Pakistanis should not let any other countries religious affiliations affect their own foreign policies.

In my experience, this is true, but mostly for the oil-rich Arabs.
Regular Arabs in Egypt, Syria, etc. are quite friendly to subcontinentals.

In my experience, this is true, but mostly for the oil-rich Arabs.
Regular Arabs in Egypt, Syria, etc. are quite friendly to subcontinentals.

quite?????????
You are dreaming ....... the Arabs don't care for the Palestinians
other than using it as a political tool so you think they care about
Pakistan???????????? If Pakistan will be in war the Arabs will
stay aside just words words words ,,,,thats what you will get
you naive .......

editing: I see you are far from your Homeland so what do you care

quite?????????
you naive .......

:blah:
I guess you are NOT the right person to tell us about Arabs.

quite?????????
you naive .......

U need to get your facts right first.
You will find it helpful to study arab + Iran help in 1965 war, in 1971 war.

You may also find it helpful to study Pakistan airforce and army contribution to both Arab Israel wars.

In addition, you may be aware of the economic and social assistance that the Arab countries have been providing to Pakistan.

You may choose to ignore all these facts, because you may be too busy crying about Hitler and misleading the world into believing that drama.

Lastly, be careful when you talk about discrimination. unless an african or asian Jew is as equal as a native one.

quite?????????
you naive .......

My comments were about person-to-person interactions between individuals on the street.

The oil-rich Arabs are snooty to subcontinentals, but the average Egyptian, Syrian, etc. is not racist and is very friendly.

you have much problems at your home and around it
mind you...... you think Arabs care about you? I don't think so

ISRAEL IS OUR ENEMY ALL PROBLEMS AROUND PAKISTAN ISREAL AND AMRICA AND WEST CREATE :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
NO FRIEND SHIP WITH KHAFERS

You "admitted" that your parents were not Swiss citizens.
What you didn't know was that, unlike other countries, Switzerland does NOT grant citizenship just because you are born there.

Your ignorance of Swiss history, laws and customs gave you away a loooong time ago.

You really have to try harder next time, my Indian IT coder pretending to be Swiss friend.

Of course my parents are not racially Swiss. I told you that racially I am of Persian and Indian descent. Heard of African Americans being proud Americans?

Since when did you ask me about Swiss laws, history etc? I can understand your apparent obsession with seeing Indians everywhere, but if you want to learn about Swiss history, I recommend you Amazon.com for purchasing books on us.

Now keep yapping:blah:. Good luck.

If it makes you sleep well, then "I am an Indian conspiring against Pakistan hiding behind the Swiss flag" Happy? Get some sleep.:tdown:

Since when did you ask me about Swiss laws, history etc?

The subject came up in a couple threads and your response to me (and others) betrayed a complete lack of knowledge of Swiss history and some outright false statements.

If it makes you sleep well, then "I am an Indian conspiring against Pakistan hiding behind the Swiss flag" Happy? Get some sleep.:tdown:

I will sleep well regardless, but getting the truth out might liberate you.

Confession is good for the soul ;)

The subject came up in a couple threads and your response to me (and others) betrayed a complete lack of knowledge of Swiss history and some outright false statements.

I will sleep well regardless, but getting the truth out might liberate you.

Confession is good for the soul ;)
My needlessly suspecting friend,

Race dosn't essentially determine loyalty to that particular land, especially when one hasn't stayed there even once in his or her lifetime. Confession is good for my soul that I already have while obsession in your case isn't good for your soul.. Please come and visit my profile once if you doubt my identity. I have clearly mentioned that racially I have a part Indian background but I was never raised in India and am not at all familiar with that country. You might also want to know that I am part Persian by race to but neither I speak Farsi nor Hindi and know only very very basic levels of it.

I choose not to answer your questions because you are no one to question my identity. Also it is a long time since school for me to remember every other thing about history of my place of you want to be specific.

I have loyally served the constitution of Swiss Federation by completing my conscription in the Schweizer Armee and if you want to know about the conscription terms and requirements, I can answer you that very well.

Back
Top Bottom