What's new

Pakistan and Israel

Tsk Tsk... where all has this thread ventured to? Starting with a couple of boxers, then the possible bilateral relationship between Pakistan and Israel, then war possibility, resulting in a pan-Islamic alliance and finally once again as always, famously being concluded by Pakistani members pressing the nuclear button as they do always.

Don't you people think about anything else other than nuclear weapons? When there is a thread on Israelis; you plan to use the nuclear weapons, when someone is doing something wrong against Muslims in opposite corner of the world; you want to use nuclear weapons, when the Indians start arguing with you; you talk of nuclear missiles, when an American member corrects you and discusses about a potential strike against militant hideouts in autonomous districts of your border with Afghanistan, you warn United States not to mess with nuclear nation...

May I ask why so many nuclear weapons are being launched by dear fellow members on this forum instead of talking and solving the matter through strategy? I think war should be the last resort.

Besides, country-to-country conflicts are of older days; today the entire world has a bigger menace to deal with and that is terrorism.

As for Pakistan's relation with Israelis, how about this:

Key Points

1. Pakistani government is committed to Palestinian cause
2. Israelis disagree with Pakistan's demands
3. While Israel calls it territorial dispute, Pakistani members are committed via religion.

So in the end, both of you cannot get along and that concludes this thread.

Don't you think, gentlemen?

There are many different views held by many Pakistanis, to generalize Pakistanis as itching to go nuclear is too much, take some time and look around the forum.

Pakistan is indeed a nuclear power and the implication of such a claim should be understood by our enemies, however nuclear weapons are for the defense of Pakistan only and even in that they are the final option when all else fails and the building is collapsing.

India and Pakistan nuclear exchange will leave them both shattered forever so that is not something both peoples should take lightly when talking about a decisive war, a decisive war would decide the end of subcontinent...in my humble opinion.

Israel is not recognized by Pakistan but unilaterally attacking it or nuking it is out of the question...mass murdering Israelis is not our intent at all.
We want a peaceful resolution of Palestine issue and will condemn any act by Israel which we deem cruel, but that does not imply a direct conflict with Israel nor do we want to kill Jews or Israelis...we simply want Palestine to be given its due share and for its citizens to live normal lives, something which we do not see happening.

If Israel reaches a settlement with Palestinians, i do not see any other reason which stops Pakistan from recognizing Israel.

I wonder where you are and if it made you more open person

As my flags would indicate, I am a Pakistani-born Australian citizen.

No mystery there. No subterfuge or attempt to deceive other forum members.

This is what we should expect from a Zionist :D

BTW mr totach you must have read the report about your PM seriously worried abou Pakistan's WMD's and IRBM's:rofl:

Waiting for your propaganda::D

Hey, Parashuram, can you translate for me how you would say this in Geneva?

"Excuse me please, where can I take bus number seventy six?"
And what has this got to do with the thread in question? You think I am "Indian" still? Keep thinking. I don't give a damn.

If there is something constructive you have with relevance to this thread, I am all ears. Otherwise kindly don't derail the thread.

You are a Pakistani who is granted Australian nationality. There is a big difference between your situation and mine. My both flags are Swiss because I am one from my birthright and not a migrant like you. I don't have to get confused liked you about where my loyalties lie. So stop trying to be a James Bond and try to focus on the thread.

There are many different views held by many Pakistanis, to generalize Pakistanis as itching to go nuclear is too much, take some time and look around the forum.

Pakistan is indeed a nuclear power and the implication of such a claim should be understood by our enemies, however nuclear weapons are for the defense of Pakistan only and even in that they are the final option when all else fails and the building is collapsing.

India and Pakistan nuclear exchange will leave them both shattered forever so that is not something both peoples should take lightly when talking about a decisive war, a decisive war would decide the end of subcontinent...in my humble opinion.

Israel is not recognized by Pakistan but unilaterally attacking it or nuking it is out of the question...mass murdering Israelis is not our intent at all.
We want a peaceful resolution of Palestine issue and will condemn any act by Israel which we deem cruel, but that does not imply a direct conflict with Israel nor do we want to kill Jews or Israelis...we simply want Palestine to be given its due share and for its citizens to live normal lives, something which we do not see happening.

If Israel reaches a settlement with Palestinians, i do not see any other reason which stops Pakistan from recognizing Israel.

I don't mean to offend you, but PDF is not the only forum of which I am a member. Since you are asking me to look around at the forum, I assure you that I did and only after that I am saying what I see.

How about you all conduct a poll? I am sure that this option is there on PDF as in other defense forums that I am a member of. A frank vote by Pakistani members (only) should show what your country's citizens want from your government. A democratic and transparent way.

100% affirmative. This is what I have been trying to tell some members here while unfortunately some of them are trying to do a James Bond to fathom whether I am "Indian" or not since they find such a simple and obvious reason "supportive of India". I thank you for answering my comments with reason and logic.

Yes. After all, world is a democracy with various issues to support and oppose. My point to comment was not to support either side but to say that this thread has outlived its life and the bottom line is that Pakistan supports the Palestinian cause and feels that ties cannot improve until Palestinians get a country for themselves.

Am I right?

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1080267.html

Most people want peace. Its their leaders that drag them into war. For most the first half of the 20th century, the Arabs WELCOMED the Jews coming into the 'holy land'. Only after 1948 did things begin going downhill. If the Isreali government just listens to its people for a second, things can go much better. Pakistan should recognize the rights of the Isrealis people, but condenm the govnerment.

Most people want peace. Its their leaders that drag them into war. For most the first half of the 20th century, the Arabs WELCOMED the Jews coming into the 'holy land'. Only after 1948 did things begin going downhill. If the Isreali government just listens to its people for a second, things can go much better. Pakistan should recognize the rights of the Isrealis people, but condenm the govnerment.

Shorba halal or botiyan haram !

bht khoob!

This is what we should expect from a Zionist :D

BTW mr totach you must have read the report about your PM seriously worried abou Pakistan's WMD's and IRBM's:rofl:

Waiting for your propaganda::D

you have much problems at your home and around it
mind you...... you think Arabs care about you? I don't think so

good point

you have much problems at your home and around it
mind you...... you think Arabs care about you? I don't think so

I am not sure what the people of Israel are accustomed to,
but we have very good relations with arab countries and enjoy a bond
held by faith.

Unlike people who carved out a Hypher to worship once the prophet was on the mountain we have held to the book by in large, and share a bond.

There is no point in explaining, you will just never see it !

I am not sure what the people of Israel are accustomed to,
but we have very good relations with arab countries and enjoy a bond
held by faith.

Unlike people who carved out a Hypher to worship once the prophet was on the mountain we have held to the book by in large, and share a bond.

There is no point in explaining, you will just never see it !

I am sure that what you say is true...
one of my muslim friend worked in the gulf as an engineer with Mercedes Benz in Qatar...he wasn't a taxi driver..and he told me about how the Arabs treat the muslims of the sub-continent as second-grade muslims...
Imo Pakistanis should not let any other countries religious affiliations affect their own foreign policies.

Back
Top Bottom