What's new

Pakistan and Israel

My needlessly suspecting friend,

Race dosn't essentially determine loyalty to that particular land, especially when one hasn't stayed there even once in his or her lifetime. Confession is good for my soul that I already have while obsession in your case isn't good for your soul.. Please come and visit my profile once if you doubt my identity. I have clearly mentioned that racially I have a part Indian background but I was never raised in India and am not at all familiar with that country. You might also want to know that I am part Persian by race to but neither I speak Farsi nor Hindi and know only very very basic levels of it.

I choose not to answer your questions because you are no one to question my identity. Also it is a long time since school for me to remember every other thing about history of my place of you want to be specific.

I am not interested in your race or religion, only your nationality.

I have loyally served the constitution of Swiss Federation by completing my conscription in the Schweizer Armee and if you want to know about the conscription terms and requirements, I can answer you that very well.

The fact that you got basic Swiss history wrong and can't answer a couple of trivially simple questions is all the answer I need. Perhaps you are stalling until you can google the answer... ;)

I am not interested in your race or religion, only your nationality.

The fact that you got basic Swiss history wrong and can't answer a couple of trivially simple questions is all the answer I need. Perhaps you are stalling until you can google the answer... ;)
My nationality is that of Swiss. I don't need to Google any answer. Wait as long as you want because I am not answering any of your James Bond questions. You want to call me an Indian "coder", keep calling me. I don't mind it because partially I am one.

End of our discussion.

My nationality is that of Swiss.

No real Swiss who has lived their life in Switzerland would make the kind of silly factual mistakes you made.

I don't need to Google any answer. Wait as long as you want because I am not answering any of your James Bond questions. You want to call me an Indian "coder", keep calling me. I don't mind it because partially I am one.

That's better. First you claimed to be a Swiss national working for the UN -- implying some sort of diplomatic post.

Then you reluctantly admitted your Indian links. Now you are slowly admitting you are a IT coder. At least we got you to admit part of your subterfuge. The rest is proved by the fact that you can't even answer simple questions about Geneva.

I have exposed your subterfuge, which was my intention.

What is wrong with you? Are you illiterate in English? I work in the United Nations, am part Indian-part Persian, 34 and a Swiss national. Is this so much for you to understand?

I cannot make out what is worse: your obsession with Indians or ignorance of English. How did they get you Australian nationality with that kind of language?

quite?????????
You are dreaming ....... the Arabs don't care for the Palestinians
other than using it as a political tool so you think they care about
Pakistan???????????? If Pakistan will be in war the Arabs will
stay aside just words words words ,,,,thats what you will get
you naive .......

editing: I see you are far from your Homeland so what do you care

U.R. wrong Dude.

Arab leaders are threatend for thier life's by the enemies of Muslims, told that they will be bombed to stone age, they get scared to death by these threats and go against the will of their people.

This inaction on the part of Arab Leaders gives rise to terrorism as the common man see their leades totaly ignoring their wishes and working for the wishes of enemies of their countires.

Those who threatend these leader little they understand that with vinigar u will not get as many bees as u will with Honey. think about that Dude.

and that is the truth. dude.

:hitwall:

Last edited:
What is wrong with you? Are you illiterate in English? I work in the United Nations, am part Indian-part Persian, 34 and a Swiss national. Is this so much for you to understand?

I cannot make out what is worse: your obsession with Indians or ignorance of English. How did they get you Australian nationality with that kind of language?

U should be fired from U.N. as u r impolite and judgemental.

U.N. is very considerate, civilized and caring entity.

U need to get your facts right first.
You will find it helpful to study arab + Iran help in 1965 war, in 1971 war.

You may also find it helpful to study Pakistan airforce and army contribution to both Arab Israel wars.

In addition, you may be aware of the economic and social assistance that the Arab countries have been providing to Pakistan.

You may choose to ignore all these facts, because you may be too busy crying about Hitler and misleading the world into believing that drama.

Lastly, be careful when you talk about discrimination. unless an african or asian Jew is as equal as a native one.

so ...... what I know from history is that General at the time
1970 Zia Ul Haq led with king Hussien of Jordan a massacre
of 20.000 Palestinians in what known as black September

go to the books, study ,face reality and preach for peace in your land
and elsewhere

more:
http://www.idf-armor.blogspot.com/

No real Swiss who has lived their life in Switzerland would make the kind of silly factual mistakes you made.

That's better. First you claimed to be a Swiss national working for the UN -- implying some sort of diplomatic post.

Then you reluctantly admitted your Indian links. Now you are slowly admitting you are a IT coder. At least we got you to admit part of your subterfuge. The rest is proved by the fact that you can't even answer simple questions about Geneva.

I have exposed your subterfuge, which was my intention.

I know ......its a Zionist undercover
my God
some people here are paranoid
be open minded
speak peace

Let's leave the discussion. He has admitted his pro-India, anti-Muslim bias.

That's all I wanted to establish.

Hey being pro India doesn't mean Anti Muslim..why do you people keep getting selective amnesia, that India has the second largest Muslim population in the World.

Means it is a Pakistani forum so you guys can say any thing to any one( Esp Indian/Israeli/American/Russian), but can't digest the simplest criticism?:angry:

Hey being pro India doesn't mean Anti Muslim..why do you people keep getting selective amnesia, that India has the second largest Muslim population in the World.

Means it is a Pakistani forum so you guys can say any thing to any one( Esp Indian/Israeli/American/Russian), but can't digest the simplest criticism?:angry:

It is the most open forum as compare to Indian Afghan and Israeli forms.

so ...... what I know from history is that General at the time
1970 Zia Ul Haq led with king Hussien of Jordan a massacre
of 20.000 Palestinians in what known as black September

go to the books, study ,face reality and preach for peace in your land
and elsewhere

more:
IDF ARMOR ??? ??????-??"?

Hey don't you have something better to say from the start of the thread you have telling your same old stupid,lied story.

Come on Man show some Propaganda against Pakistan.

Hey don't you have something better to say from the start of the thread you have telling your same old stupid,lied story.

Come on Man show some Propaganda against Pakistan.

"stupid lied story????????? ask some more educated members here
they will tell you more
even you can not re write history
its not nice to know that Arabs don't care for you
isn't it?

"stupid lied story????????? ask some more educated members here
they will tell you more

Ya stupid lied story i am sick of hearing it you keep repeating it again and again and again don't you have some new Propaganda to post.

its not nice to know that Arabs don't care for you
isn't it?

ya Arabs don't Care so what have you done with us.You are no different than Arabs.

Back
Top Bottom