What's new

Pakistan and Israel

FIRST OF ALL THE IMPRESION U GIVE TO MY MIND IS TOTALY RACIST BANI ISRAELI ,,THE WAY U GET ON RAMEEZ IS RACIST TO INTRODUCE HIMSELF,,,WAT INTRODUCTION U NEED AS HE IS PAKISTANI FIRST OF ALL...U MUST COMENT AT FORUM RIGHT AWAY RATHER TALKING GARBISH,,,

NEXT AS WE ARE MUSLIM U KNW BEST WAT ISLAM HAS TEACH US ABOUT YAHOODO NISARA..OTHER THING UR NOT KID TO TEACH U FURTHER...MR KHAN:tdown:

WHY CANT WE MAKE TECHNOLOGY COMPARISON TO OTHER COUNTRY ...

WHAT DID I SAY??????????

KIT OUT

Why your clever insight sound at the end like an apology ??

Israel is a good friend of India !

IDF ARMOR: 1973 Yom Kippur war-IDF armor in combat

I wasn't apologising for the content of my post. Just clarifying that I didn't mean it to come off agressively.

My previous pot would be sufficient evidence that I am a strong supporter of Indo-Israeli friendship, and like most Indians I appreciate and am proud of the relationship our nations share. Let me re-iterate. Indo-Israeli relations are not going to wane in the foreseeable future. Rather, they will strengthen, and be mutually beneficial. As one member here said before, 'Shalom-Namaste!'

No. Most Islamic Countries Support India rather than Pakistan.Supplying few Air crafts is One thing but i am talking about the general attitude of the Muslims of the world towards Pakistan.

In Present times setting Aside Saudi Arabia(Turkey also but they are dispute between secular and Islamic so i will not Include them) there isn't a single country that Pakistan can rely upon in PRESENT TIME.

I suppose its perception. Many Indians feel that the Muslim World, especially Arabs, favour Pak over India. PAF pilots stationed in Middle East and Pakistan receiving Arab aircraft during Indo-Pak wars have stregthened that perception.

As for dependability, I don't know, so can't comment. But while Pak might be DOUBTFUL of Arab help, India has no doubts at all! We know we WONT receive any help from them! Again, an example of Pakistan being favoured.

But Arabs especially see to have a soft corner for Pak. See my previous post about Pak being congratulated after nuke test. India doesn't receive that kind of favourable treatment.

If i don't agree with his view that doesn't mean i don't respect him.There are very very very few Indians(NO OFFENCE to Indians but this my general view adopted after being on this forum for 6 months) with whom a Person can have a Constructive discussion.
And he is one of them.

Thanks for the compliment. I just try to put my point across as nicely as i can. But honestly, I do believe there are better Indian members than me. A lot of them may get too passionate at times, but the quality of their posts and their knowledge surpass my own.

Last edited:
Israel is good friend of us

and the comparison of Pakistan and Israel is not possible until they face each other on ground

Israel has upper hand as compare to Pakistan

No. Most Islamic Countries Support India rather than Pakistan.Supplying few Air crafts is One thing but i am talking about the general attitude of the Muslims of the world towards Pakistan.

In Present times setting Aside Saudi Arabia(Turkey also but they are dispute between secular and Islamic so i will not Include them) there isn't a single country that Pakistan can rely upon in PRESENT TIME.

And Even Relations with Saudi Arabia are due to the feelings of Pakistanis towards Arabs and Makkah,Madina.

no man you are wrong, most Islamic countries i would say almost every single Islamic country support Pakistan more than India. If that was the case India would have become the member of OIC easily but they could never become the member of OIC.

You see Islamic world does not finish after Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Saudi Arabia and Middle East. There are 50+ Islamic countries in the world and we have very good relationships with all of them. We have very good relationships with Indonesia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Libya and other African countries as well as other Muslim countries with having major population. Even in the case of Saudi Arabia they always supported us financially and we have very close relationships with them.

I am not saying we are more closer to Saudi Arabia or other Muslim countries then any other country but we are far better than India in Muslim World.

Israel is good friend of us

and the comparison of Pakistan and Israel is not possible until they face each other on ground

Israel has upper hand as compare to Pakistan

What a deep analysis.

זה מראה את הידע שלך על הנושא אז עדיף לשמור די!

:pakistan:

well there is no doubt in technology Israel is upper as compare to Pakistan

they has the world best tech

and the important thing Israel has good friend relation like
usa
uk
france
russia

but pakistan has only china

well there is no doubt in technology Israel is upper as compare to Pakistan

they has the world best tech

and the important thing Israel has good friend relation like
usa
uk
france
russia

but pakistan has only china
well apparently we have good relationships with all above mentioned countries except Russia.......... but it is only peoples of Pakistan who hate USA by heart .... not the politicians

and we don't have similar opinions about UK or France........ i know many of the Pakistanis love UK and France and we have better diplomatic relationships with them

If ever this war takes place i mean Pak vs Israel......... then our 1 nuke can destroy the whole of Israel so i am sure Israel will never try to be oversmart with us. If ever Israel dare to fight with us, it will face similar consquences like what Aamir Khan did vs Dmitiry Salita :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
well apparently we have good relationships with all above mentioned countries except Russia.......... but it is only peoples of Pakistan who hate USA by heart .... not the politicians

and we don't have similar opinions about UK or France........ i know many of the Pakistanis love UK and France and we have better diplomatic relationships with them

If ever this war takes place i mean Pak vs Israel......... then our 1 nuke can destroy the whole of Israel so i am sure Israel will never try to be oversmart with us. If ever Israel dare to fight with us, it will face similar consquences like what Aamir Khan did vs Dmitiry Salita :rofl:

YouTube - Amir Khan vs Dimitry Salita

well sir its you think

usa will allow you to nuke Israel ??

do you think it will be easy step

Israel is small in size but know know the strength and technology and the way they work is so good

well sir its you think

but you think usa will allow you to nuke Israel

do you think it will be easy step

Israel is small in size but know know the strength and technology and the way they work is so good

the only thing i praise about Israel is their Unity............. "Itefaaq main barkat hai" but nowadays the ballistic missiles are blind....... they do not see the unity among the peoples

and i am well aware of Israel's technology and appropriate answer shall be given to them on the given day but they will never dare to fight with us in first place so why even we talk about it?

the only thing i praise about Israel is their Unity............. "Itefaaq main barkat hai" but nowadays the ballistic missiles are blind....... they do not see the unity among the peoples

and i am well aware of Israel's technology and appropriate answer shall be given to them on the given day but they will never dare to fight with us in first place so why even we talk about it?

i really dough that in near future there is war between pak and israel but if it happens pak will have to face not only israel but also israel's godfather .......UNCLE SAM now that is a problem:cheers:

i really dough that in near future there is war between pak and israel but if it happens pak will have to face not only israel but also israel's godfather .......UNCLE SAM now that is a problem:cheers:

no never........ we have no reason to fight against Israel........neither Israel have one......... the only war seems possible is Pak vs Ind

nothing else

YouTube - Amir Khan vs Dimitry Salita

U r right. One (or at most, three) pak nuke can destroy Israel, but do u think for a sec there'll be a Pakistan left to rejoice wiping out Israel? Aside from the hundreds of Israeli nukes, you can rest assured there'll be US nukes falling in pakistan as well.

And if Indo-Israeli relations grow and we sign a military pact, u can add Indian nukes to that list.

In the end, a total lose-lose situation!

U r right. One (or at most, three) pak nuke can destroy Israel, but do u think for a sec there'll be a Pakistan left to rejoice wiping out Israel? Aside from the hundreds of Israeli nukes, you can rest assured there'll be US nukes falling in pakistan as well.

And if Indo-Israeli relations grow and we sign a military pact, u can add Indian nukes to that list.

thats the only problem i have with india..... when i was child i never hated india like other peoples but when i see the above comments made by you....... i feel like hating indians :hitwall:

Israel is a cruel country and india is not....... but when indians back Israel i feel like puting them in the same category

like it or not....... but i hate India only when they support Israel :flame:

I have dozens of Indian friends and trust me they are the best creation on earth........ but when it comes to your government supporting Israel blindly :flame: ..........................................................

thats the only problem i have with india..... when i was child i never hated india like other peoples but when i see the above comments made by you....... i feel like hating indians :hitwall:

Israel is a cruel country and india is not....... but when indians back Israel i feel like puting them in the same category

like it or not....... but i hate India only when they support Israel

I have dozens of Indian friends and trust me they are the best creation on earth........ but when it comes to your government supporting Israel blindly :flame: ..........................................................

This is a neutral site try going to *** and u will be surprised in whatever defence forum i viisited i saw indians bashing Pakistan and bad mouthing.......So u should till now get the idea.

Do they even have nukes?:hitwall: and hundreds?:woot: either ur stupid ur just confused of ur existance coz they sell u some stuff.And why would usa go at war with pakistan if israel and pakistan go at war? wet dreamer

India will be a moron if it joins a one day war betwen Pakistan and israel.......
Will india risk half its population dead in direct hits and other half dying of starvation and nuke effects?In somebodys elses war...
If ur boasting coz u buy israeli stuff u will join them at war its a wet dream gone bad....and if ur philosophy works what about china?wouldnt it exploit india buy muching uttar pardesh ???:rofl:
And dont u think syria and other strong anti israel countries wont use the chance to finish of israel?:blah:
:pakistan::china:

Back
Top Bottom