What's new

Pakistan and Israel

Well Indians Infiltrate everywhere.lol.

to get back on point; we should try to bypass this "urge" to bring up india in this conversation.

would be nice to have at least one thread where this india is not brought up all the time

this is about Pakistan-Israel, so i'm not sure how hindu/india got into the picture

:disagree:

Because they like to poke their nose in everything by posting Nonsense BS in each thread few of them borrowed from their ministary of forigen affairs.

to get back on point; we should try to bypass this "urge" to bring up india in this conversation.

would be nice to have at least one thread where this india is not brought up all the time

Agreed sir!

But can i have your kind opinion about those indians who try to defend the crimes of their newly born zionist brother from another mother?

They bring their own neck in the discussions so what shall we do!

Agreed sir!

But can i have your kind opinion about those indians who try to defend the crimes of their newly born zionist brother from another mother?

They bring their own neck in the discussions so what shall we do!

it makes sense for them.

look at patterns

as for intruding into discussions, not much we can do about it. My mechanic told me last week that I am a "dictator in the making"

fortunately for this forum, there are defined rules and moderators who enforce them. Quite a democratic arrangement.

Therefore I have little say in their exponential growth here, or other factors; for better, or for worse.

As for israel, i still think we should extend a branch of some sort. Realistically, we wont recognize them officially until the Palestinian issue is resolved. This recent incident in Dubai involving Mossad's role in another extra-judicial killing sure as hell doesn't help solve the conflict.

Last edited:
it makes sense for them.

look at patterns

as for intruding into discussions, not much we can do about it. My mechanic told me last week that I am a "dictator in the making"

fortunately for this forum, there are defined rules and moderators who enforce them. Quite a democratic arrangement.

Therefore I have little say in their exponential growth here, or other factors; for better, or for worse.

As for israel, i still think we should extend a branch of some sort. Realistically, we wont recognize them officially until the Palestinian issue is resolved. This recent incident in Dubai involving Mossad's role in another extra-judicial killing sure as hell doesn't help solve the conflict.

"Laton kay bhoot baton se nhi Mantay;)"

In other words turn a blind eye.And even if we did those Israeli's won't let us live in Peace.

The Turkish PM never turned a blind eye to what happened in Gaza he said it like it is.

Turkey and Israel may be allies but that doesn't mean we are going to turn a blind eye to genocide. I don't support Erdogan but what he did here was just.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jigs ağabey. I follow Turkish political developments very closely, as Turkiye is like my second home and a dear country to me. AKP government has done great things, especially in Istanbul as far as commerce and development are concerned. Başbakan Erdoğan is a charismatic figure. He stands by your country's interests and by its honour. I would like to see more cooperation between AKP and MHP (ülkücüler). But if you really don't like or support him, hand him over to us. We need leader like him. Turkish foreign relations with israel were bruised, but i don't think it will cause a dent as far as tourism or defence deals are concerned. Azerbayjan was in similar situation with them during 2006 Hezbollah-israel war

Jigs ağabey. I follow Turkish political developments very closely, as Turkiye is like my second home and a dear country to me. AKP government has done great things, especially in Istanbul as far as commerce and development are concerned. Başbakan Erdoğan is a charismatic figure. He stands by your country's interests and by its honour. I would like to see more cooperation between AKP and MHP (ülkücüler). But if you really don't like or support him, hand him over to us. We need leader like him. Turkish foreign relations with israel were bruised, but i don't think it will cause a dent as far as tourism or defence deals are concerned. Azerbayjan was in similar situation with them during 2006 Hezbollah-israel war

Take him brother. I am a strong supporter of the military which is in my eyes and many others is the most secular force in Turkey right now. The only party i support is CHP which i believe also has its flaws but still follows a Kemalist Ideology at their core along with the Military in Turkey. Dividing people against the military and the governing body should never happen period. I will say this though Erdogan does get things done and fast something Pakistan can use. I do like some of his reforms which helped us reach a better standing with our EU membership.

And you are right soon after that speech at davos turkey signed for more Israeli UAVs and tourism only took a minor hit. Still i feel the international community needs to put Israel in its place sometimes and make clear that some things are just unacceptable

to our Indian friends.
Why do you insist on doing the same mistake the US did?
Wouldn't be better for you to have 1.6 billion Muslims as friends than less than 20 million Jews?
Jews have their own agenda of turning the West and who ever they can against the world's Muslims in order to justify their ethnic cleansing program. Don't fall into that trap, because in the case of a new world war, guess who will be fighting the war physically and who will be waiting in the background to take over banks and countries in order to make money. It's a Zionist Jew specialty to have their enemies destroy each other. That's why they managed to survive in spite of most of the world hating them.

to our Indian friends.
Why do you insist on doing the same mistake the US did?
Wouldn't be better for you to have 1.6 billion Muslims as friends than less than 20 million Jews?
Jews have their own agenda of turning the West and who ever they can against the world's Muslims in order to justify their ethnic cleansing program. Don't fall into that trap, because in the case of a new world war, guess who will be fighting the war physically and who will be waiting in the background to take over banks and countries in order to make money. It's a Zionist Jew specialty to have their enemies destroy each other. That's why they managed to survive in spite of most of the world hating them.

Indians already have good relation with all Muslim states apart from pakistan... the issues with bangladesh are getting resolved. we already have huge trade with middle east. we are the third largest muslim population and a secular nation. how can we be again our own people.

but on the same grounds we are not against jews either. they also are our friends. they suffer terrorism in the same way as we suffer. Things take a very diffrent perspective when they are seen from the lens of Islamic terrorism which has nothing islamic about it. but this creates a divide showing that indians are aginst muslims and muslims are against indians just because of a word.

As far as palestine is considered we want a peaceful solution which cannot be achieved either by firing rockets into Israel nor by military offensives from Israel... we have been involved palestine as well as with Israel both. so our stand is neutral in this regard though we want peace in the region. but it is upto the people of israel and palestine to decide on how to achieve it. Indians would be the first one if both them carve out a peaceful solutions to support.

Back
Top Bottom