What's new

Pakistan and Israel

I have a friend who is Israeli. We play soccer together occasionally. Also have an israeli substitute teacher in my High school who is really nice.

I wonder why they are letting me live in peace?

because people in the world who are rational look beyond politics and race when judging and interacting with others

its called judging people based on merit, character, hard-work, and humanity.......people who pose no threat to you.

Call it being mature and professional? Call it human?

p.s. I will openly admit that I am sometimes hypocritical on what I have said....but I am far from perfect.

Last edited:
I have a friend who is Israeli. We play soccer together occasionally. Also have an israeli substitute teacher in my High school who is really nice.

You have an Israeli friend.No wonder you have ideals such as Miss Pakistan.But listen 99.99% Pakistanis don't like Israel.Just tell any Political Party to even suggest recognizing Israel and i guarantee you that Party will never again come to power.

they have their own security concerns in their own neighbourhood........why would they waste their time on us? Same way, we have enough security concerns in our own neighbourhood, why should we bother with them?

i wont be naiive about things...i'm sure there are people in Mossad who are wary about the strength of Pakistan Armed Forces, the defence industry, and our nuclear status. I'm sure there does exist paranoia between the intelligence agencies of both countries...its understandable

but really, in the end --- NO we should not turn a blind eye. Lets get our priorities straight and worry about ourselves and our own economic, social and geo-strategic interests first before we worry about other things.

no, we shouldnt turn a blind eye.....we should help come up with solutions to problems. Not add to them and make more headache and tensions for ourselves needlessly

we have enough as it is!

Sir then you mean that attacks on our nuclear Installations were just a joke and all these terrorists activities supported by Israel and India in Pakistan are also a joke.

And Lastly it was Israel who started the war and no matter how hard we try they will never let us live in Peace.And also one cannot just turn a blind eye to Palestine.

i dont see how him having israeli friend reflects anything bad on his character? We dont know who this israeli is. So who are we. Humei kya?

actually israelis didnt start the wars in Lebanon or Gaza. The problem with israel was their disproportionate response, and the methods they used to "defend" themselves in largely populated civilian areas

attacks on our nuclear facilities was definately no joke at the time, i can guarantee you that....now, I can laugh on it because it never happened. I can salute the men and women in uniform who protected/protect/always will protect our country and serve it.

Until and unless IAF (israel air force) sends aircrafts and stations them in india -- I am not at all worried about them. Our problems are closer to home, on eastern and northern border.

Good point, not everyone is a enemy as some people suggest!

Jews aren't all bad! I knew a lot of good Jews back in America, i respected them and they respected me, nothing about religion came in between us!

You have an Israeli friend.No wonder you have ideals such as Miss Pakistan.But listen 99.99% Pakistanis don't like Israel.Just tell any Political Party to even suggest recognizing Israel and i guarantee you that Party will never again come to power.

oh well as a Muslim i think for us Muslims and Christians should be same. We should see both of these religions with same eye...... if you read the holy qur'an mostly it mentioned "Yahood-o-Nasara in the same verse". It also mentioned they will never be your well wishers unless you accept their religions........ then why we have so much diplomatic relationships with West and we hate Israel?

Ok i can understand you differ because of Palestine then why do you forget millions of Muslims have been killed/slaughtered in Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa and all over the world by Christians...... why don't you treat them like Israel?

Good point, not everyone is a enemy as some people suggest!

Jews aren't all bad! I knew a lot of good Jews back in America, i respected them and they respected me, nothing about religion came in between us!

no reason why religion should have been brought up in the first place.....

religion is a private matter

by the way, not all Jews are israeli.....though I am sure majority of Jews show solidarity towards Israel.

Tiny tiny miniscule piece of land, yet they are so strong because they give 'jazba' and 'mehnat' towards Israel

and they sure damn know how to lobby.......whether you like them or dont like them, you gotta respect them.

no reason why religion should have been brought up in the first place.....

religion is a private matter

by the way, not all Jews are israeli.....though I am sure majority of Jews show solidarity towards Israel.

Tiny tiny miniscule piece of land, yet they are so strong because they give 'jazba' and 'mehnat' towards Israel

and they sure damn know how to lobby.......whether you like them or dont like them, you gotta respect them.

agree... the way jews are united.... i guess nobody can compete with them

i remember one true story told by somebody when he went to germany (or somebody he knows went to germany) and there were 2 shops owned by Jews and both jews did not like each other...... and he went to one of the shop asked something but that Jew said its not available in his shop and go to another shop opposite him of another Jew and he went there and purchased. Later on somebody asked him you don't like that jew but still u sent that person to his shop although the next shop also sells the same product and he replied saying yes i don't like him but he is a Jew in the end and i wanted that man to buy this product from Jew instead of my next door neighbour

Ok i can understand you differ because of Palestine then why do you forget millions of Muslims have been killed/slaughtered in Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa and all over the world by Christians...... why don't you treat them like Israel?

By far the biggest killer of Muslims is Muslims. Iran-Iraq, Afghan Civil War, Iraq-Kurds, Pakistan-Bangladesh, Sudan, Lybia-Chad-Egypt.

After Muslims, the next biggest killer is Communists- Soviet Union and Peoples Republic of China.

By far the biggest killer of Muslims is Muslims. Iran-Iraq, Afghan Civil War, Iraq-Kurds, Pakistan-Bangladesh, Sudan, Lybia-Chad-Egypt.

After Muslims, the next biggest killer is Communists- Soviet Union and Peoples Republic of China.

well not exactly........ i know they killed millions of muslims couple of centuries ago but i was refering to this era only. In this era a part from Muslims itself..... christians killed the most

Implying that being friends and playing soccer with an Israeli changes 'ideals.' :coffee:

i dont see how him having israeli friend reflects anything bad on his character? We dont know who this israeli is. So who are we. Humei kya?

actually israelis didnt start the wars in Lebanon or Gaza. The problem with israel was their disproportionate response, and the methods they used to "defend" themselves in largely populated civilian areas

attacks on our nuclear facilities was definately no joke at the time, i can guarantee you that....now, I can laugh on it because it never happened. I can salute the men and women in uniform who protected/protect/always will protect our country and serve it.

Until and unless IAF (israel air force) sends aircrafts and stations them in india -- I am not at all worried about them. Our problems are closer to home, on eastern and northern border.

I am sorry, Israel didn't start the war in Gaza?

Last edited by a moderator:

i remember one true story told by somebody when he went to germany (or somebody he knows went to germany) and there were 2 shops owned by Jews and both jews did not like each other...... and he went to one of the shop asked something but that Jew said its not available in his shop and go to another shop opposite him of another Jew and he went there and purchased. Later on somebody asked him you don't like that jew but still u sent that person to his shop although the next shop also sells the same product and he replied saying yes i don't like him but he is a Jew in the end and i wanted that man to buy this product from Jew instead of my next door neighbour

Jews are united when it comes to Israel. But the Israeli society is fragmented. Racism is alive and well among Jews in Israel. You have the Ashkenazim who discriminate against other Jews, especially Arab Jews and Ethiopian Jews a sort of cast system if you want.

they dont suffer from jealousy amongst eachother the way some of us do. And they never screw eachother over. I am confident that this really is a true story and not fiction. I find it easy to believe.

Pakistan alone is 170 million people. Imagine if every single one of our people were equipped and willing to give back to Pakistan the same way the Israelis (or "friends" of israel) give back to Israel.

My God, just imagine how strong we would be. And by the way, there are many Pakistanis inside and out who do give back to the motherland. but more needs to be done. That is a whole other discussion.

Zraver, yes i agree Muslims have been killed a lot by the hands of other Muslims. But it was external countries that promoted such dreadful turn of events.

Iran-Iraq war --- West was arming both to the teeth instead of mediating.

Pakistan and Bangladesh (E. Pakistan) were never really one united country to begin with. Outside meddling and callous internal policies led to events leading to the violence.

p.s. you forgot the Lebanese civil war; and ongoing events in Yemen, Somalia, Iraq, Sudan ;)

ALAS!!! :tdown:

Nothing can come as an alternative to Peace.

All of Us would like to set our foot in Masjid Ul Aqsa , The dome of Rock , The Graves of our Prophets & Other holy places that we share no matter what our religion is.

What we must do is to work for peace and stability & if it is achieved in form of two states then i can assure , i would be one of those first ones to fly to the holy Land Inshallah.

Me or any others have no problem with Israel as long as it exists peacefully with Palestine .

Thanks

Nothing can come as an alternative to Peace.

All of Us would like to set our foot in Masjid Ul Aqsa , The dome of Rock , The Graves of our Prophets & Other holy places that we share no matter what our religion is.

What we must do is to work for peace and stability & if it is achieved in form of two states then i can assure , i would be one of those first ones to fly to the holy Land Inshallah.

Me or any others have no problem with Israel as long as it exists peacefully with Palestine .

Thanks

yeah agree and i think the permanent solution to this problem is nobody keep the hold on that place........ let everybody practice their religion in the Dome of a rock. Just seperate that area from both Israel and Palestine and visa free for both countries (and possibly all countries) very similar to vatican city. If there will be no control of Israel of palestine all tourists can go there and visit these holy places, worship and come back

Jerusalem has been central of wars in history and if somehow all of us can agree to make it a nuteral place for all religions we can avoid wars in future

Back
Top Bottom