What's new

Pakistan and Israel

to our Indian friends.
Why do you insist on doing the same mistake the US did?
Wouldn't be better for you to have 1.6 billion Muslims as friends than less than 20 million Jews?
Jews have their own agenda of turning the West and who ever they can against the world's Muslims in order to justify their ethnic cleansing program. Don't fall into that trap, because in the case of a new world war, guess who will be fighting the war physically and who will be waiting in the background to take over banks and countries in order to make money. It's a Zionist Jew specialty to have their enemies destroy each other. That's why they managed to survive in spite of most of the world hating them.

"Do not Interrupt an Idiot when he is doing a Mistake ;) "

we are not interrupting you bhai dont worry about that... our policies are simple as i stated in the previous post.

Now you are trying to be smarty pants by reverting back the argument .

I was not talking to you in the first place so your better mind your own business !

This is what your problem is , you do not take anything straight but modify it to "Fit" your size ...Back stabbers !

Now you are trying to be smarty pants by reverting back the argument .

I was not talking to you in the first place so your better mind your own business !

well i m so sorry to say you automatically called us in when you called us an idiot...:angry:

This is what your problem is , you do not take anything straight but modify it to "Fit" your size ...Back stabbers !

what can we do when you show just ur back to us we can we do. next time try face to face we will stab you in chest. happy now.:angel:

Indians already have good relation with all Muslim states apart from pakistan... the issues with bangladesh are getting resolved. we already have huge trade with middle east. we are the third largest muslim population and a secular nation. how can we be again our own people.

but on the same grounds we are not against jews either. they also are our friends. they suffer terrorism in the same way as we suffer. Things take a very diffrent perspective when they are seen from the lens of Islamic terrorism which has nothing islamic about it. but this creates a divide showing that indians are aginst muslims and muslims are against indians just because of a word.

As far as palestine is considered we want a peaceful solution which cannot be achieved either by firing rockets into Israel nor by military offensives from Israel... we have been involved palestine as well as with Israel both. so our stand is neutral in this regard though we want peace in the region. but it is upto the people of israel and palestine to decide on how to achieve it. Indians would be the first one if both them carve out a peaceful solutions to support.

unfortunately, the ordinary muslim is seeing an zio-indian alliance growing. Zionists are playing on the anti-muslim sentiment in the world right now, and therefore, you would unwillingly be connected in that hence. I would understand you if Israel was a fair and peaceful country who only minds its own business. But reality is that it was built on ethnic cleansing of a people, it's predominantly racist, it terrorizes anyone who dare question it, wages aggressive wars in neighboring countries, assassinates political opponents, annexes territories gained in war, continues occupation, kills civilians and destroys civilian infrastructure etc etc etc.

My personal opinion is that you will gain more by finding an ally who has not lost it. Israel is like a mad dog, paranoid and bites people to the left and right. You are looked upon as an ally to israel by many muslims, and hence approve of the above mentioned wrongdoings.
You should instead think longterm.

"Do not Interrupt an Idiot when he is doing a Mistake ;) "

i saw an another guy write that we hijack the thread,even when we r out of disscussion,this is the messages we recive,then they complain we r trolling and hijacked the thread

unfortunately, the ordinary muslim is seeing an zio-indian alliance growing. Zionists are playing on the anti-muslim sentiment in the world right now, and therefore, you would unwillingly be connected in that hence. I would understand you if Israel was a fair and peaceful country who only minds its own business. But reality is that it was built on ethnic cleansing of a people, it's predominantly racist, it terrorizes anyone who dare question it, wages aggressive wars in neighboring countries, assassinates political opponents, annexes territories gained in war, continues occupation, kills civilians and destroys civilian infrastructure etc etc etc.

My personal opinion is that you will gain more by finding an ally who has not lost it. Israel is like a mad dog, paranoid and bites people to the left and right. You are looked upon as an ally to israel by many muslims, and hence approve of the above mentioned wrongdoings.

see buddy how can a nation become wrong if ur islam think so,that have nothing to do with world policies

and i dont percive israel as a racist nation,they just have a philosophy-eye for an eye

when these terrorist attacks them kill their children and women what do u expect they will sit back

it is because of their muscle power they survive today

and about indo israel relation i dont know why islamic nations r fearing,we have friendly relation with a number of nations,some of them r counted among our biggest trading partners,and india itself has the 3rd biggest muslim population

and i dont percive israel as a racist nation

Care to Enlighten us Why?

when these terrorist attacks them kill their children and women what do u expect they will sit back

Ya for 1 Israeli killed they kill 100 Palestinians with Phosphorous bombs.

Canaan, I understand what you mean, but you have to also see it from our perspective. As a sovereign nation, we have to look out for our interests, just like every other country in the world. To Indians, India comes first. Then comes the countries which help and support us.

We have our fair share of adversaries. Aside from that, we are also plagued by terrorism. We need allies who stand by us. Even when we had no ties with Israel, most of the muslim world supported Pakistan, our adversary, over India. This was the case ever since independance. They even sent their planes to help Pakistan during the Indo-Pak wars.

Israel, on the other hand, has supported us strongly ever since we established relations with them. They supply us with state-of-the-art technology at affordable prices so we may shore up our defences against any military aggression. They help us in our counter-terrorist activities. Also, they act as a bridge between India and the USA, and the Jewish lobby in USA is generally pro-Indian. All this helps enhance India's stance in the world.

In addition, the Israelis even recently said that India's defences matter to them as much as their own. This is not something a nation says lightly. That shows the depth of Indo-Israeli relationship. The last time we had such a strong ally was when Leonid Brazhnev sent a sub to counter US carrier threat to India in 1971.

Now you tell me, how can we dump an ally like Israel, who has helped us so much, for the sake of the Muslim world, who has always favoured Pakistan over India?

India has always supported an independent Palestine. We sent peacekeepers to Lebanon after the 2006 war, and helped thousands of Lebanese with medical care and supplies. If I recall correctly, even Hezbollah lauded our efforts to help the Lebanese.

India was never against the Muslim world, despite them always turning on us in our time of need. We are home to the third largest Muslim population in the world. India has never supported Israeli occupation of Palestinian lands or killing of civilians.

India is one of the few countries that has great relations with Israel, and yet shares a reasonably good relationship with Israel's adversaries. I believe India can act as a mediator to try solve the Palestine issue, but we will need co-operation from both sides.

first of all why kill an israeli

So Actually you do justify the killings.and also when you have been living in an Open Air Prison for 3 years what are you supposed to do throw Flowers at them.
I will Ask you that similar Question if you were kept starved without Basic Necessities what Would you do?

for the sake of the Muslim world, who has always favoured Pakistan over India?

I didn't Expected this king of Comment from Such a good Indian Member.Islamic World Supported Pakistan against India.It's the Biggest Joke of the Century.

I didn't Expected this king of Comment from Such a good Indian Member.Islamic World Supported Pakistan against India.It's the Biggest Joke of the Century.

I think my comments came off a little stronger than I intended. I honestly didn't mean to phrase it in such an aggressive way. My intention was to say India can't dump an ally to please other nations, who have never supported us whole-heartedly.

Unfortunately its not a joke. Now I didn't say everyone in the Islamic world supports Pakistan over India, but that most countries do. Lets take the indo-pak wars. Jordan, Turkey and some other nations supplied fighter aircraft to Pakistan. That is the most support you can receive, short of full military assistance!

Also, pak pilots get to go to these nations and test fly their latest fighter aircraft. many Islamic countries congratulated pak over nuclear tests, but India didn't receive any such compliments. Isn't it evident then that in case of war, these countries will support pak over India?

Now, everyone who knows me will know that I never promote hate speeches or badmouth anyone. I am not saying countries supporting pak over India is wrong. All I am saying is that India can't dump Israel for these countries, when these countries prefer Pakistan over India!

I think my comments came off a little stronger than I intended. I honestly didn't mean to phrase it in such an aggressive way. My intention was to say India can't dump an ally to please other nations, who have never supported us whole-heartedly.

Unfortunately its not a joke. Now I didn't say everyone in the Islamic world supports Pakistan over India, but that most countries do. Lets take the indo-pak wars. Jordan, Turkey and some other nations supplied fighter aircraft to Pakistan. That is the most support you can receive, short of full military assistance!

Also, pak pilots get to go to these nations and test fly their latest fighter aircraft. many Islamic countries congratulated pak over nuclear tests, but India didn't receive any such compliments. Isn't it evident then that in case of war, these countries will support pak over India?

Now, everyone who knows me will know that I never promote hate speeches or badmouth anyone. I am not saying countries supporting pak over India is wrong. All I am saying is that India can't dump Israel for these countries, when these countries prefer Pakistan over India!

Why your clever insight sound at the end like an apology ??

Israel is a good friend of India !

IDF ARMOR: 1973 Yom Kippur war-IDF armor in combat

No. Most Islamic Countries Support India rather than Pakistan.Supplying few Air crafts is One thing but i am talking about the general attitude of the Muslims of the world towards Pakistan.

In Present times setting Aside Saudi Arabia(Turkey also but they are dispute between secular and Islamic so i will not Include them) there isn't a single country that Pakistan can rely upon in PRESENT TIME.

And Even Relations with Saudi Arabia are due to the feelings of Pakistanis towards Arabs and Makkah,Madina.

I have thought a lot about this topic and came to the conclusion was due to Pakistan incompetent Foreign Policy.One of The things in which Pakistan has failed Badly is Foreign Policy.

There have countless occasions on which the Foreign Policy failed if Pakistan Foreign Policy had been good there would a different Pakistan today.

Why your clever insight sound at the end like an apology ??

If i don't agree with his view that doesn't mean i don't respect him.There are very very very few Indians(NO OFFENCE to Indians but this my general view adopted after being on this forum for 6 months) with whom a Person can have a Constructive discussion.
And he is one of them.

Back
Top Bottom