What's new

Pakistan a fake democracy, India needs to break Pak’s nexus with China, says self-exiled Uyghur leader

What is a "mongrol"? Your SEATO / CENTO masters and other masters have spoken about the condition of your minorities. All Muslims killed in India via cow vigilantes or mobs in the last 15 years would be less than the number of minorities killed in one attack in Pakistan like this one -

And I don't even know how many such incidents have occurred there.

Why don’t we get back to the real topic. What is India going to do to break Pakistan China nexus LOL Your Uyghur chamcha demands India to break China Pak relations LOL

The million dollar question is, what is India going to do?

Lol - a Chinese's grasp of law. In democracies with independent judiciaries, you need to be proven guilty to be jailed for a crime. If Modi was guilty, the opposition would have jailed him then. And a minister is "lowest ranked"?? Maybe in China.
LOL Democracy? If there is democracy, Modi will be in jailed. Same as George W. Jr Bush. Modi is ruling India like a dictator and that is why his hand is stained with Muslim blood and he is still scott free.

Remember Adolf Hitler is also chosen as chancellor of Germany by democracy. China communist system is 100 times better than India. At least all citizen can access to proper toilet and most Chinese living in human condition. Sacrificing a bit of freedom result in safe environment where women can venture in night safely unlike in India. :enjoy:

Why don’t we get back to the real topic. What is India going to do to break Pakistan China nexus LOL Your Uyghur chamcha demands India to break China Pak relations LOL

The million dollar question is, what is India going to do?
Nice way of dodging the reality when presented with facts. He can demand anything he wants. If Pakistan becomes China's economic Colony - it will create major fissures in that relationship. Works for us. Already the Chinese act like they own Pakistan.

So we aren't going to do anything about this. At some point, Pakistanis will not take behavior and will fight back. That's when the chickens will come home to roost.

LOL Democracy? If there is democracy, Modi will be in jailed. Same as George W. Jr Bush. Modi is ruling India like a dictator and that is why his hand is stained with Muslim blood and he is still scott free.

Remember Adolf Hitler is also chosen as chancellor of Germany by democracy. China communist system is 100 times better than India. At least all citizen can access to proper toilet and most Chinese living in human condition. Sacrificing a bit of freedom result in safe environment where women can venture in night safely unlike in India. :enjoy:
Lol. If what you say were true — 100,000 Chinese citizens would not have begged their way to refugee status in India.

Lol. If what you say were true — 100,000 Chinese citizens would not have begged their way to refugee status in India.
LOL.. Then how about 100million Chinese travel overseas and come back to China?

How about Nagaland people who want to join China?

Still no answer from Indians. Disappointing. What is India going to do to break China Pak nexus?

Nice way of dodging the reality when presented with facts. He can demand anything he wants. If Pakistan becomes China's economic Colony - it will create major fissures in that relationship. Works for us. Already the Chinese act like they own Pakistan.

So we aren't going to do anything about this. At some point, Pakistanis will not take behavior and will fight back. That's when the chickens will come home to roost.
LOL.. Just a few extremist example of misbehave and paint the whole Chinese as such? Then how about Hindu mob burning down mosque? So the whole Hindu is declaring war on Muslim if I used your theory?

Lol! Nagas don't even like their neighboring tribes, lest Chinese. But if you so wish, Chinese skulls would make a nice addition to trophy collection of Naga Headhunters.
Really? East Asian looking asian feels at home to be under Chinese rule. :enjoy:

Untitled-10-1.jpg

0sSRQsz.png

And if that happened, Pakistan would become a distant country thousands of miles away from China, China can not even supply Pakistan if Indian and Xinjiang jointly attack Pakistan.
Pardon me but why a mislim Country I mean East Turkmenistan Attack a neighbor muslim country Pakistan?

Pardon me but why a mislim Country I mean East Turkmenistan Attack a neighbor muslim country Pakistan?
Why Iraq attack Iran and start the Iraq/Iran war in 1980-88? U are asking a stupid question...

Or maybe u think Iran is not a Muslim country?

Really? East Asian looking asian feels at home to be under Chinese rule. :enjoy:
Very true, East Asian love for Chinese have been recorded in history, from the Japanese, Viets to the Koreans.

Just recently, a bunch of North Koreans loved three Chinese. :lol:

Very true, East Asian love for Chinese has bee recorded in history, from the Japanese, Viets to the Koreans.

Just recently, a bunch of North Koreans loved three Chinese. :lol:
LOL.. Now u try avoid the humiliation after proven manipur people dont want to be rule under India and change topic?

Poor and low tech India, who want to join you and downgrade themselves. Better join superpower China and upgrade their status immediately. :enjoy:

LOL.. Now u try avoid the humiliation after proven manipur people dont want to be rule under India and change topic?

Poor and low tech India, who want to join you and downgrade themselves. Better join superpower China and upgrade their status immediately. :enjoy:
Nope, just enjoying your delusions. You're quoting a picture from Mizo nationalists, to tell me, Nagas love Chinese, now they are in Manipur? :lol: Talk about being clueless. Besides, you're the one who bragged about your East Asians feeling home under Chinese, I just gave you few examples of feeling like home, like Nanjing like home?

Back
Top Bottom