What's new

Pakistan a fake democracy, India needs to break Pak’s nexus with China, says self-exiled Uyghur leader

You talk about Pakistanis speaking against China? I tell you, you will find more Pakistanis speaking against Pakistan and its armed forces.

Most of the Pakistanis are fighting the paid trolls on twitter against those traitors. You can get the idea after our opposition parties haven't approved a bill (in Senate where they are in majority) that was required to fulfill some FATF conditions to get out of the grey list. You will see many supporters of these opposition parties fully agreeing with the anti-Pakistan move of rejecting the bill.

Most of these parties are foreign funded, and they in turn pay money to the social media trolls. Of course, we can't stop them from making accounts of PDF. They create threads against the state, armed forces, Pakistan's friends, etc. They are eventually banned, but before that, they are successful in inflicting some damage already. Then the next lot comes. Same happens on twitter.

That's why I am against western form of democracy.
I agree with you. Perhaps action need to be taken to deal with these pay troll coming here to spread their agenda.

unnamed.jpg

You just have to look at the map of countries that pan-Turkism imagines.

LOL.. Those mob are instigated by BJP members and Modi to attack Muslim. Until now, BJP party members and leaders, none of them are charged for anything. Typical Indian lowlife trick of pushing blame to a few individual when the whole system is corrupted and against Muslim.
Maybe the Chinese Communist media lies to you. Which is understandable.

India jails people when convicted -

Why is Modi not in jailed? Care to explain? I think we are stupid? Push the blame to the lowest rank of a BJP leaders while Modi is stll scott free. I guess u are dumbfounded to find an explanation. :enjoy:

Worst of all, that sentence is during BJP is not in power. Now in 2020, which BJP leader is throwed into prison for the 2020 anti muslim riot? Zero....

Sure thing RSS mongrol. Your own Western allies report the abuses that your kind inflict upon minorities in India. Tell me that they are lying too.

0sSRQsz.png

Still half the people in PDF naively believe that an independent Xinjiang is good for Pakistan. This guy is the face of Uighur independent movement, most global interviews were done by him and he could be the "president" of so called " eastern turkestan", and if that happened Pakistan can say goodbye to Kashmir forever with the pincer movement from both India and this " eastern turkestan" to break up Pakistan.

Independent Xinjiang is good for the world. They are most oppressed people. They deserves independence.

LOL by lynching and raping them? India is a nightmare for minorities.

by giving them right to become president , governor, cm, chief election commissioner , army chief . ambassadors , highest civil servants
you don't give hindus or any non muslims these rights in pakistan .

Why is Modi not in jailed? Care to explain? I think we are stupid? Push the blame to the lowest rank of a BJP leaders while Modi is stll scott free. I guess u are dumbfounded to find an explanation. :enjoy:

Worst of all, that sentence is during BJP is not in power. Now in 2020, which BJP leader is throwed into prison for the 2020 anti muslim riot? Zero....

did you send mao or communist leaders for killing chinese people ?

These Indian beggars are cheap trolls. No one take these slum dogs seriously. They are so shameless that they come on a Pakistani defence forum to humiliate themselves. Don’t reason with these rapist fanatics. Just slap them around.

stay on topic,

You would rape the Uyghur before supporting them. You kill and rape Indian Muslims in your own country and are shedding crocodile tears for Uyghur LOL

On point, this is a nation which targets masajid and imambara.

They specifically harrass and rape Muslim women who wear scarves.

They will kill Muslims in the street who have beard or wear caps.

They dishonor Christian nuns by raping them.

Regularly strip naked and beat Dalits, male or female.

India is the cesspool of humanity, there is simply no worse place in the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom