What's new

PAF to get extra F-16 Block-52+ ?

Dude, seriously are you bringing in a Russian aesa and ship borne ones to prove your point that the Chinese wouldn't want their grimy paws on a f16 blk 52?.
They already have scratched their "grimy paws" on block 52+ along with PW f100 229 EEP & even SNIPER XR pods. I hope it's not too much to digest.

more than 60 available F16's
red,green,blue colours in pic show to whom aircrafts belong AF,national guard e.t.c
Most of the fuss in last months of u.s.a.f news has been about A-10s.Even if they don't upgrade all their falcons, they may put 'em in storage.They have around 460 C/D/E eagles

MLU and older f-16s would be cheap, no doubt, but then their life would be less as well. New BLK 52 offers more than the MLU ones, in terms of range, better engine, JHMCS, electronics etc

They already have scratched their "grimy paws" on block 52+ along with PW f100 229 EEP & even SNIPER XR pods. I hope it's not too much to digest.

I know that, but not to the extent that they can pull out perfect copies of them.

MLU and older f-16s would be cheap, no doubt, but then their life would be less as well. New BLK 52 offers more than the MLU ones, in terms of range, better engine, JHMCS, electronics etc
we should buy remaining 52+ and even any old frames we can get and extend their lives

we should buy remaining 52+ and even any old frames we can get and extend their lives
who would be willing to part ways with BLK52s?

We can get MLU ones from maybe Turkey, Egypt, Jordan etc......but we have to make sure they have at least 15 years of life in them.

who would be willing to part ways with BLK52s?

We can get MLU ones from maybe Turkey, Egypt, Jordan etc......but we have to make sure they have at least 15 years of life in them.
Turkish still have F-4s to replace they aren't gonna give any falcons soon.Jordan have around 60 AM/BM left and 60-70% of 'em were they bought 2nd hand from Belgium and Holland. Egyptians have the worst falcons in the world. If you somehow get 'em, they should be stripped to the bones, checked and then install everything new.

Turkish still have F-4s to replace they aren't gonna give any falcons soon.Jordan have around 60 AM/BM left and 60-70% of 'em were they bought 2nd hand from Belgium and Holland. Egyptians have the worst falcons in the world. If you somehow get 'em, they should be stripped to the bones, checked and then install everything new.
Cheap inductions can make that possible. We can source parts from USA/Turkey. Remember the Mirage III/V Pakistan picked from around the world?

Libyan Mirages were a gone case, but some of them were put into service.

If we want to increase the F-16 fleet, then new build is expensive, old ones allow us to replace the Mirage/F-7 units quickly. Because JF-17 blk 2 deliveries will take at least 4 more years to complete. We can have Superior weapons today. that is what matters the most.
F-16blk15 MLU or AM/BM versions that are MLU-ed, offer more payload than Jf-17s in any case. I'd rather have a 6 ton payload than a 4 ton.

Back
Top Bottom