What's new

PAF JF-17 Shoots Down UAV from Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran involved in Yemen, Iran involved in Syria, Iran involved in Lebanon, Iran involved in Iraq. Iran is some how threat to Regional Peace and stability. Involving in direct threat in many countries is simple thing pointing that Tehran has nothing to do with peace with its neighbors.

Pakistan should play its cards wisely keeping in mind Iran is not an ally because Iran is also involved in Pakistan by helping and sending Shia people for War Fuel in Syria.

Iran is doing every effort to destroy peace in GCC by any means. There is no friend neither enemy for permanent in world politics, thing only matters is interest of the country.

Pakistan should allow CIA and Arabs a joint intelligence base of Iran don't stop terrorism and aggression.
drones don't forget paths in modern world.

When was the last time foreign drones were allowed to bomb Indian citizens?
Just a "soft reminder" no need to reply back ....
Pakistani drone at LOC indian occupied kashmir.jpg

Our sovereign airspace is not up for a breach, shooting comes down a way lower down the action list.
BTW I was not aware about any permission to operate our drone at the other side of LOC to paint the target & to bomb your soldiers

This is not an allegation, this is what is happening. How do I know? Because I have a lot of relatives employed in media industry, armed forces, and even in ministries, all of them say them the same thing: media of Pakistan is controlled in every possible way, by the sect you mentioned. The style of reporting, what to discuss, what not to discuss in tv shows etc. everything. This is called stating facts not spreading sectarianism.
Any specific examples of the allegedly distorted coverage in favor of a particular sect or just mama bhanja anecdotes?

Freedom of expression, responsible reporting etc. are all a myth created to buy credibility in the eyes of ignorant masses. Even the act of ordering reports and picking the top ones to report (because you simply can't report everything) is a bias itself. Just like a picture is worth a thousand words explaining the photographer's perspective and possibly his/her agenda.
Again, what credible sources (given that ISPR hasn't confirmed anything at this time) exist at the moment that you want major media organizations to run this story with?

Some Pics:

f123.jpg

19388573_571777702946677_8125652881943128852_o.jpg

f124.jpg

Can some one confirm if this is the drone shot down?

Iran should've contacted Pakistan that they were gonna fly intelligence drones so deep into Pakistan if their intentions was to stop terrorists from attempting to penetrate the Iranian border. After all western Pakistan is practically lawless.

We don't need IAF to shoot down your drones, Indian Army does that job perfectly well:
Last time it took a single Pakistani soldier to bring down the Indian drone.
However it's a different capability when an aircraft travelling several hundred MPH can detect and shoot down an object that small.

this drone episode we are discussing is not proof enough?
No, it isn't, because there is no credible source and certainly nothing from the government or military representatives confirming an incident with significant geo-political ramifications.

or the firing of a tv show host because he claimed that al nimr's hanging was Saudia's internal matter, or that Saudi embassy being burned by the Iranians was wrong?
Credible sources to confirm these allegations?
And the fact that Iran is training shia takfiri terrorists in Pakistan to fight in syria/iraq is not reported in the same manner that Saudi/UAE "funding" to ttp was?
Why should it be? The Saudi/UAE funding for TTP, LeJ etc directly impacts Pakistan through the violence and terrorism perpetrated by these groups on innocent Pakistanis and Pakistani security forces. There is absolutely no reason to give anywhere close to equal coverage to allegations of Pakistanis being recruited to fight outside of Pakistan.

Only if Iran has seen friends as a friend and didn't have raw terrorists their visa and passport

Also see friend as a friend before send spy drone 45 km inside Pakistan

Come on how many nukes do you have ?

Shame on Iran

Even their nuke programme received assistance from Pak :hitwall: they really seem to have lost their minds.

As per chinese, its there territory, thus we are violating chinese sovereignty day in day out. Why not taunt your iron brother that their territory is occupied by not so supa powa India :D
The Chinese know well that even one of their Sub making a port call on Karachi is enough to rattle Indian nerves. :)
In a hostile environment a tit for tat action is quite respectable, we are talking about breaching sovereignty, bombing your people, with impunity.
Exactly what @HRK was trying to explain, so let me help you with a video.

Pakistan can take on Iran as is. Our military is significantly better equipped than theirs with a lot more fighting experience.

New toys will of course come anyway, like you said - because uncle sam would want someone taking on Iran. But the only thing that Pak would really need in a conflict with Iran is for India to sit back (which they will, thanks to USA, Israel, China and Saudi/UAE) and the nation (Shia and Sunni) to remain united.
Modern-era wars are increasingly multi-dimensional in which 'major (conventional) combat operations' look like a phase of the overarching conflict as it spans over the years.

We have superior conventional military might but we don't have the resources to conduct and sustain large-scale offensive operations inside Iran (for long). Iranians - on the other hand - will throw their battle-hardened militias at our forces if conventional engagements become costly for them and they will wear our war-machine down in this manner. Iran have ample economic footing to wage war for years which does not favors our situation since CPEC is in the picture.

Trust me! a major showdown with Iran is not in our interests. Policy of self-defense and vigilance is fine on the other hand - let them know that their intrusions will not be tolerated as apparent from our response in this particular instance.

And yes! I am a major critic of Iranian foreign policy and Mullahs.

Last edited:
The type of credible sources that caused Dawn Leaks for example. You know, unnamed sources.
Dawn leaks was the result of an experienced Dawn News reporter personally contacting high level government 'sources'.

This particular incident just occurred, so it's far too soon for any reporter to obtain confirmation. And if no high level source in the military wants to comment on it, officially or off the record, you won't get a report on it. No credible news organization is going to run a story like this based on someone's tweet.

We are saying its Dawn's responsibility to contact its high level military sources and report.
The incident just happened, and you can't blame media organizations for not reporting if they can't get an official or off the record statement from government and military officials.
The fact is established on this forum because top level senior members have confirmed it repeatedly. So if we don't see it in Dawn, we know where Dawn's leanings are.
All I see is members going off of the same Wajahat Khan tweet.

i think you are blind to what has been happening in Paksitan these past few months?
Perhaps I missed this news, but since you have 20/20 vision and are so well versed in this subject, providing credible sources to back up your claims shouldn't be an issue. I'll wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom