What's new

PAF JF-17 Shoots Down UAV from Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
one probable purpose I can think of is - spying on Gwadar/CPEC. cos Iran's port with India is sort of low level competition for this. so maybe they wanted to keep track of the progress/weakness etc? note: Iran border from Gwadar port is about 60-70kms.

Nope for that we have enough sympathisers and people in power who are closely tied to Iran.

Something's missing from the news i guess or even misreported.

Did ISPR say anything?

one probable purpose I can think of is - spying on Gwadar/CPEC. cos Iran's port with India is sort of low level competition for this. so maybe they wanted to keep track of the progress/weakness etc? note: Iran border from Gwadar port is about 60-70kms.

They might be supporting terrorists as yesterday PN personal were attacked in Gawader.

They might be supporting terrorists as yesterday PN personal were attacked in Gawader.

One way of putting it but i am holding off till ispr says something

I will give you a hint, Dawn's editor: Mr. Zaffar Abbas, Editor investigation: Mubashir Zaidi
Express news Editor in chief: Sultan Ali Lakhani son of Hassanali Karabhai, CEO of Lakson group
That's a ridiculous argument - you're alleging deliberate censorship in certain media organizations merely because the names of their leadership imply they are Shia? You're stereotyping and spreading sectarian hatred.

Responsible media organizations should (and appear to be) wait for independent official confirmation. So far all I can find is Wajahat Khan's tweet which is itself the source of the Daily Pakistan report. That does not by any means constitute a reliable source that any major media organization should use to promote a story with significant geo-political ramifications.

One way of putting it but i am holding off till ispr says something

ISPR may not open mouth about it or say soft word as Pakistan is trying hard to keep matters calm.

There is a thread running claiming that Iran has killed scores of terrorists on the border, maybe the Iranian drone was involved with that mission but that doesn't give Iran the excuse to violate another counties airspace. The could have notified Pakistani authorities of the mission and join hands to hunt down the terrorists harming folks on both sides.
Well they said about killing terrorists near the border but this drone was 45 km deep inside Pakistani border. This is not like near border where terrorists could be hit. It is just another kulbushan Jadev launching by our dear Iran. No matter how sweetly you talk to iranians still they will insult pakistanis on the forum and their government will continue to backstab and work against us.

ISPR may not open mouth about it or say soft word as Pakistan is trying hard to keep matters calm.

Well we shot a drone so not that quiet and secondly this news can cause confusion.
That is not ideal
So they will have to come out and issue a statement.

Iranians would have done the same except for more chest beating.

Seriously!? What planet are you currently living on?

IF there was ever a conflict between Pak and Iran, you would lose. Even if you don't outright lose, you would be injured beyond recovery. So wake up! Stop thinking you can take on the world. See a friend as a friend and stop trying to turn us into enemies.
Only if Iran has seen friends as a friend and didn't have raw terrorists their visa and passport

Also see friend as a friend before send spy drone 45 km inside Pakistan

Come on how many nukes do you have ?

Shame on Iran

That's a ridiculous argument - you're alleging deliberate censorship in certain media organizations merely because the names of their leadership imply they are Shia? You're stereotyping and spreading sectarian hatred.

Responsible media organizations should (and appear to be) wait for independent official confirmation. So far all I can find is Wajahat Khan's tweet which is itself the source of the Daily Pakistan report. That does not by any means constitute a reliable source that any major media organization should use to promote a story with significant geo-political ramifications.

Freedom of expression, responsible reporting etc. are all a myth created to buy credibility in the eyes of ignorant masses. Even the act of ordering reports and picking the top ones to report (because you simply can't report everything) is a bias itself. Just like a picture is worth a thousand words explaining the photographer's perspective and possibly his/her agenda.

chor ki darhi main tinka... :whistle:

Last edited:
We are trying our level best to keep things balance and calm. So far No body is with us in this.

When was the last time foreign drones were allowed to bomb Indian citizens?

Our sovereign airspace is not up for a breach, shooting comes down a way lower down the action list.
Yea your sovereignty is compromised almost daily when Chinese erect tents to have a picnic.
Pak/Iran don't exactly have a hot border unlike Pak/India....where Musharaf spent a night II Km inside India.....dropped and picked up by a helicopter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom