What's new

PAF JF-17 Shoots Down UAV from Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ary media reporting 4 kilometers inside Pakistan

And that makes it alright idiot? Just because you cant defend your airspace you shamelessly defend it by saying we have an agreement. What a bloody joker you and your ilk are. Bunch of idiots.

But if the US has been able to breach Pakistani airspace, does that mean that we should just give a free pass to whoever wants a swing?

about passport and he Indian spy
if i remember correctly( need confirmation ) it was Pakistan surprise for our president rohani just before his landing in Pakistan for official meeting with Pakistan counter part he was surprised with this
they could publish news before his arrival or wait after meetings to show they got the spy
surprising actions are not constructive in relationships ( as you can see in this topic sending drones )
all of my analysis is based on Pakistan side of story

Well since Pakistan was interrogating him, they certainly could not release classified information just so that it can be placed on the President's agenda. Pakistan had not gone public with the news and reserved the right to go public as they saw fit.

In reference to "surprising actions", catching a spy from a third country is indeed a surprise, it is a twist of fate and some carefully strategy. Willfully sending a drone over is not, it is a premeditated act.

I checked on indian fora and they are celebrating this drone kill praying for it to sour relations between Pakistan and iran.

Rofl some comments rofl @Narendra Trump
View attachment 405345

Sir I would like to request you not to post other forum's stuff here (specially Indian forums). We know they all are HYPOCRITES & THERE IS NO EXCEPTION

This is just one part of the story, Iran has long been operating in Pakistan tribal belt of parachinar. Infact they call it a part of Iran. Iranian forces fighting along side the local shia's there is no secret.

Parachinar is a very complex case study. The situation there is a product of Saudi/Iranian proxy war compounded by several generation's old tribal rivalries. Others are bound to take advantage when we show them weakness.

Pakistan Foreign Office has released the statement confirming that PAF shot down the Drone

But if the US has been able to breach Pakistani airspace, does that mean that we should just give a free pass to whoever wants a swing?

Well since Pakistan was interrogating him, they certainly could not release classified information just so that it can be placed on the President's agenda. Pakistan had not gone public with the news and reserved the right to go public as they saw fit.

In reference to "surprising actions", catching a spy from a third country is indeed a surprise, it is a twist of fate and some carefully strategy. Willfully sending a drone over is not, it is a premeditated act.
there is protocol for visiting heads of countries, I dont know the details but months before the visit economic deals or etc will be negotiated ministers will visit each other to seal the deals then at the visit of heads of states deals will be shown to the public and singed .
well . If head of another state visiting my country and some of my intelligence forces try to influence in these deals (lets assume it some of them not happy with deals ) i call it shadow government or treason ( if they do it without knowledge of corrent government )
if they do it with approval of government the stroy will lead to another path but simply they could asked to cancel the meetings or changing the time ( it didnt happend )
so the timing is big question for me and maybe in future we found out more about it

there is protocol for visiting heads of countries, I dont know the details but months before the visit economic deals or etc will be negotiated ministers will visit each other to seal the deals then at the visit of heads of states deals will be shown to the public and singed .
well . If head of another state visiting my country and some of my intelligence forces try to influence in these deals (lets assume it some of them not happy with deals ) i call it shadow government or treason ( if they do it without knowledge of corrent government )
if they do it with approval of government the stroy will lead to another path but simply they could asked to cancel the meetings or changing the time ( it didnt happend )
so the timing is big question for me and maybe in future we found out more about it

Seeing as KB was nabbed sometime in mid-March, we could never really have had the heads up of informing Rouhani, seeing as he was in Iran and not Pakistan at the time.

Sqn Ldr Zeeshan, 2 Sqn flying a JF-17 shot don an Iranian UAV near Panjgoor inside Pak border. This happened today. A second instance of UAV getting shot down by JF-17. Earlier Gp Capt Zulfiqar had shot down the fist UAV.
So finally JF-17 was of some use

Very smart of you to mention Salalah incident. If your memory is not biased thenyou should remember in salalah our forces had fought back and had damaged their heli, even american army men were killed in that attack or atleats wounded. Paf was not deployed for whatever the reason either that we had a spineless Coas or that we were in the midst of a lethal war against terrorists on our own soil that opening a new front with usa would have cost us heavily. Depsite that our forces stationed on those posts fought back.

And if your poor memory again is not lost then recall that we had blocked nato routes for seven months after that and we had received an official apology form usa over Salalah.

As of afghanistan how do you think ehsanullah was caught? And now you failed all the arguments you have come down to ethnic insults citing "pushtoon shared culture"?

@Spring Onion arent you a pukhtoon ? When did our pukhtoons supported afghanis ? And under the excuse of shared culture?
The most i have seen afghan support comments on this forum were coming from punjabi posters and that too because of islamic brotherhood.
Pakistani Pukhtoons never supported Afghan aggression of amy kind neither any of Afghan claim about border even.
We in KpK as well as FATA never sided with Afghanistan against Pakistan despite shared culture . this shared culture based shitt only comes from Punjab when Punjab games troupes vist Indian punjab though ironically there is difference between indian punjab with Hindu influence and Pakistani punjab with Muslim influence. Whereas Pak pukhtoon and Afghan pukhtoon culture is ditto even when it comes to faith we are 100% Muslims but Pakistani pukhtoons never sided with Afghanistan against Pakistan.
the pukhtoons in FATA defended the borders of Pakistan even when there was no Pakistan.

Pakistani news channel Samaa TV aired the news with debris of Iranian drone.
Associated Press did the story before Samma

So finally JF-17 was of some use
we ahould deploy these to shoot ANA ducks

This is just one part of the story, Iran has long been operating in Pakistan tribal belt of parachinar. Infact they call it a part of Iran. Iranian forces fighting along side the local shia's there is no secret.

Brother, although the Shia population likes Iran, but I don't think Iran ever claimed Parachinar to be their part. In fact many of Turi Tribal people serve in Pak Army.

Iran is not alone that Shia population like them. It is same with the Pakistani Salafi population who like Saudia. And perhaps it is the same for many Indian Muslims who like Pakistan. And many British Pakistanies love Pakistan more than Britain.

The heart of the problem is the presence of Jihadi Elements. They should be eliminated while they will not only destroy Iran, but at some point they will also destroy Pakistan and impose their Jihadi Agenda upon Pakistan.

In fact due to these Jihadies Pakistan is unable to import cheap gas through pipeline from Iran. It is a great loss to Pakistan.

Link Please?

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan shot down an Iranian unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) inside its territory on June 19, the Foreign Office (FO) said in a statement released Wednesday.

The UAV was shot down in Balochistan's Panjgur district along the Pak-Iran border.

"The drone was hit by Pakistan Air Force as it was unidentified and flying around 3-4 kilometers inside Pakistani territory," said the statement issued by the FO spokesman.

Pakistan has already shared the information about striking down of this drone with the Iranian authorities, the statement added.

The spokesman further added that Tehran has been conveyed that the UAV was unmarked and there was no prior information about its flight

https://www.geo.tv/latest/146645-iranian-drone-shot-down-in-pakistan-airspace-fo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom