What's new

PAF JF-17 Shoots Down UAV from Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother, although the Shia population likes Iran, but I don't think Iran ever claimed Parachinar to be their part. In fact many of Turi Tribal people serve in Pak Army.

Iran is not alone that Shia population like them. It is same with the Pakistani Salafi population who like Saudia. And perhaps it is the same for many Indian Muslims who like Pakistan. And many British Pakistanies love Pakistan more than Britain.

The heart of the problem is the presence of Jihadi Elements. They should be eliminated while they will not only destroy Iran, but at some point they will also destroy Pakistan and impose their Jihadi Agenda upon Pakistan.

In fact due to these Jihadies Pakistan is unable to import cheap gas through pipeline from Iran. It is a great loss to Pakistan.

You are right, Iran does not claim parachinar, but they consider it as a their part.

somewhere a Iranian is laughing as hard as i am reading this.
Is there any thing to read in op?
Tell us so we can laugh with you instead of an imaginary irani.

Thanks God Iran send their drone to us .they give us a chance to check our jf 17 in real way

GTY-spicer-ml-170530_31x13_608.jpg

Pakistan's foreign ministry confirms downing of Iran drone
  • By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
ISLAMABAD — Jun 21, 2017, 12:08 PM ET
Pakistan's foreign ministry has confirmed the country's air force shot down an unmanned Iranian drone in southwestern Baluchistan province.

The Pakistani Air Force initially declined comment, after reports emerged on Tuesday that one of its jets shot down the drone. But on Wednesday, foreign ministry spokesman, Nafees Zakaria, released a statement on the matter.

He says the drone was downed on Monday as it flew up to 4 kilometers, or 2.5 miles, inside Pakistani territory, in the Panjgur sector close to the Pakistani-Iranian border.

Zakaria says Pakistani authorities have shared the information with Iran about striking down the drone.

Iran has expressed concern over militants operating along the Pakistani border and warned that the country was willing to strike militants inside Pakistan — remarks that drew strong protests from Islamabad.

http://abcnews.go.com/International...ministry-confirms-downing-iran-drone-48184561

Iranian drone shot down in Pakistan's airspace: FO

146645_4820872_updates.jpg

An Iranian manufactured drone.—Photo: File/Theaviationist.com

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan shot down an Iranian unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) inside its territory on June 19, the Foreign Office (FO) said in a statement released Wednesday.

The UAV was shot down in Balochistan's Panjgur district along the Pak-Iran border.

"The drone was hit by Pakistan Air Force as it was unidentified and flying around 3-4 kilometers inside Pakistani territory," said the statement issued by the FO spokesman.

Pakistan has already shared the information about striking down of this drone with the Iranian authorities, the statement added.

The spokesman further added that Tehran has been conveyed that the UAV was unmarked and there was no prior information about its flight.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/146645-iranian-drone-shot-down-in-pakistan-airspace-fo

@Icarus here it is.

Hmmm quite frankly I don't get Iran. An isolated country that has a huge amount of enemies who are simply waiting to grab any opportunity to harm Iran and Pakistan the only country that is continouaky vouching for Iran in the Arab world and has harmed it's own relations with Saudis for Iran and has pressured Saudis to bring iran into the alliance only to see Iran reject it and then threaten that only country and now voilate its sovereignity. Iran needs to learn limits or it will be taught limits.

This ummah Muslim stuff needs to end. Not one of them care about us. Pakistan should always be priority number one. Always!

I have advocated great relations with iran even at the expense of Arab anger. I have again and again advocated great relations but great relations does not mean that we are door mats. Iran must reciprocate our gesture and stop acting like a paranoid pariah state.

Hooefully this won't create tensions bcz at this point tensions with iran are simply not required and mark my words it will harm them and us and it will harm them more.

Last edited:
Brother, although the Shia population likes Iran, but I don't think Iran ever claimed Parachinar to be their part. In fact many of Turi Tribal people serve in Pak Army.

Iran is not alone that Shia population like them. It is same with the Pakistani Salafi population who like Saudia. And perhaps it is the same for many Indian Muslims who like Pakistan. And many British Pakistanies love Pakistan more than Britain.

The heart of the problem is the presence of Jihadi Elements. They should be eliminated while they will not only destroy Iran, but at some point they will also destroy Pakistan and impose their Jihadi Agenda upon Pakistan.

In fact due to these Jihadies Pakistan is unable to import cheap gas through pipeline from Iran. It is a great loss to Pakistan.
Parachinar TURI tribe is staunch Pakistanis and Iran can never bank on them neither can dare to claim any part of parachinar.
anyway why you guys are dragging secterian shit here when the fact is Iranian drone was on anti pak mission and we shot it down.if any iran lover has some itch in the A$$ then he should consult a hakeem .

Pakistan's Foreign Ministry Confirms Downing of Iran Drone

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESSJUNE 21, 2017, 12:09 P.M. E.D.T.

Continue reading the main storyShare This Page
  • drone in southwestern Baluchistan province.

The Pakistani Air Force initially declined comment, after reports emerged on Tuesday that one of its jets shot down the drone. But on Wednesday, foreign ministry spokesman, Nafees Zakaria, released a statement on the matter.

He says the drone was downed on Monday as it flew up to 4 kilometers, or 2.5 miles, inside Pakistani territory, in the Panjgur sector close to the Pakistani-Iranian border.

Zakaria says Pakistani authorities have shared the information with Iran about striking down the drone.

Iran has expressed concern over militants operating along the Pakistani border and warned that the country was willing to strike militants inside Pakistan — remarks that drew strong protests from Islamabad.
https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2017/06/21/world/asia/ap-as-pakistan-iran.html

Ya, bring India into anything you can get your hands on. Talk about obsession.
Did you miss out who and what i was replying to. !!!

FO of Pakistan confirms that , Pakistan shot down Iranian UAV.
Interesting and surely bad times ahead , Both regimes (Iran + KSA ) need war for survival , Iran is not the Iran of 70s and 80s and also KSA is not the KSA of that era .
Both will get ultimate punishment , Y ? because both used and abused Islam for there filthy personal gain for there "Persian and Arab" conflicts .
And that UAV on spy mission in Pakistan " enough for those who still beat the drum of Umma or Brotherhood"
How unlucky we are , Both Arabs and Persians are very close to us in many ways , but both ******************************* us very bad .
Sad but eye opening realities , Now Pakistan First , Unfortunately we have more Persians and Arabs in Pakistan , then Pakistanis .

The provided link is of nytimes.

Is there no direct link of Pakistani Foreign Ministry or at least of Pakistani newspapers who directly linking it to the foreign ministry?

Parachinar TURI tribe is staunch Pakistanis and Iran can never bank on them neither can dare to claim any part of parachinar.
anyway why you guys are dragging secterian shit here when the fact is Iranian drone was on anti pak mission and we shot it down.if any iran lover has some itch in the A$$ then he should consult a hakeem .

it was a provocation which we dealt with care. IRGC has an open anti Pak policy and works more like hmmm let me put it diplomatically mmmhh the SS.

Or

A miscalculation in part of protocol.

Because hard to imagine JF17 roaming that area to take it out just 3 4 kms inside the border.

That border has rudimentary surveillance capabilities according to many lets say experts lol

I was about to post this.

Anyway, it makes much more sense now. I was surprised and skeptical of the 45 km figure, which is why I was holding back comments. Obviously just a 4 km incursion would indicate some sort of human error. 4 km can be crossed in a matter of seconds (probably 20 or so) when you're talking about MALE class UCAVs.

The provided link is of nytimes.

Is there no direct link of Pakistani Foreign Ministry or at least of Pakistani newspapers who directly linking it to the foreign ministry?
Check post~464 on previous page, ARY news quoting Pakistan Foreign Office.

shias of Pakistan are very patriotic. they never demanded accession with Iran. more ever Pakistani shias in case of any conflict with Iran will fight Iran the same way they fought all other wars along side their Sunni brothers.

it was a provocation which we dealt with care. IRGC has an open anti Pak policy and works more like hmmm let me put it diplomatically mmmhh the SS.

Or

A miscalculation in part of protocol.

Because hard to imagine JF17 roaming that area to take it out just 3 4 kms inside the border.

That border has rudimentary surveillance capabilities according to many lets say experts lol
Sir you are old and wise enough , so I guess you can understand my point. Revolution is dying and it need blood and lots of blood , they don't care if they take it In the name of Islam or what ever -ism .
And (credit) history of Persians (Not Iran or all of Iranians) is very interesting , you may find some thing like Akhand-Bharat there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom