What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Not again this thread for j10c you will continue your blabbering in Pakistani siasat section but not here dude this thread is tech detail and doctrine using j10c you can continue your blabbering in other threads in siasat section but not here dude
Listen change you name from green and white to white and white you have surrendered.
This is the internet and as you called me a troll I will do as I please. Don't like it..tough.

Blabbering is you. Don't even know the basics...go read some of the crap you write..
Typical desi drama baaz

Listen change you name from green and white to white and white you have surrendered.
This is the internet and as you called me a troll I will do as I please. Don't like it..tough.

Blabbering is you. Don't even know the basics...go read some of the crap you write..
Typical desi drama baaz
and what a purpose of this discussion and this discussion is already going on various threads on siasat section you're derailing the thread

and what a purpose of this discussion and this discussion is already going on various threads on siasat section you're derailing the thread
No I am giving you a reality check.

If there is no pakistan then j10c mean shit.

Wake up

Ps...you called me a troll...so u think I will listen to anything a namecaller has to say?

Where I use abusive language to you I just call you a troll and nothing else
Calling someone a troll is good?

So gandoo is good. Even NADRA giving you ID cards why are you complaining now. ??
Don't dish it if you can't take it. I even asked you not to name call but you carried on .

@waz @LeGenD @PakSword stop @Trango Towers he is derailing the thread thanks

@waz @LeGenD @PakSword
Loooool you started name calling and now running to the mods looool looool cowards

Stop name calling as I asked you right at the beginning look at post #8998 and #8999

Is this news true? If there was an official confirmation why is this account the only one who knows before the media or any official statement? Seems like he's making things up

@PanzerKiel

This X account is biggest piece of horse sh!!t. a 20-22 yo kid operates it

Why did we get J-10Cs then? Why not buy more advanced F-16s? LOL?
Because china offered better terms of repayment.
F-16's could've come only if we had money or better financial deal from USA

Last edited:
@Tps43

supposedly something big is happening soon, or maybe a new wepaon system is coming, do you know anything about this?

I'm guessing helicopters or perhaps even an F-16 upgrade deal...

@Tps43

supposedly something big is happening soon, or maybe a new wepaon system is coming, do you know anything about this?

My wish is for having 36 Block 72's but that even isn't close to happen. Heli's no not yet. That old deal of C-130J's which was pushed back due to lack of funds from our side probably can happen. MRTT of western origin (A330) yes probably can happen due to utmost requirement & priority. More TPS-77 MRR's, probably not for now got 26 already. That's all incase of western origin systems vis a vis PAF.

@Tps43

My wish is for having 36 Block 72's but that even isn't close to happen. Heli's no not yet. That old deal of C-130J's which was pushed back due to lack of funds from our side probably can happen. MRTT of western origin (A330) yes probably can happen due to utmost requirement & priority. More TPS-77 MRR's, probably not for now got 26 already. That's all incase of western origin systems vis a vis PAF.

I hope it's not the transport ......... :-(

Back
Top Bottom