What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

So basically your uncle used public money for personal enjoyment? They fired whole rounds for fun! Amazing. Idk under which law army officers do that? And under which head those expenses are counted? It is pretty frequent, I know that and should be discouraged.
Back in the day, I heard PAF pilots can take family member (Kid) on a joy ride in their jets (during routine flying). Idk if they still do that.

Back in the day, I heard PAF pilots can take family member (Kid) on a joy ride in their jets (during routine flying). Idk if they still do that.
Like F-16s or other two seater ? or are we taking about the VIP transport ? I have heard of few stories in reagrds to C-130s been flown to Lahore to pick up sweets to make Mrs happy, but then again just stories from someone who heard it from someone and as the song writer wrote ( But I know the neighborhood, and talk is cheaper when the story is good, and the tales grow taller down the line. )

If someone suggested it like a two seater jet, kinda reminds me of movie "Iron Eagle". It happens in the movies, hard to pull this type of stunt in real life, not impossible. Fitting a kid in a G suite, a helmet that would wobble around and be of no use.

When you start to hear wrong things; must pay attention and understand that there is something wrong to begin with. What on earth makes one to claim that but ironically, someone keep it in mind for that long. C'mon mate.

Any photos released??

Nop. Not yet at-least.

I will really like to bring those goodies back with me.

Unfair to have such an opportunity by yourself but will you somehow whisper to Premier and make it a history?

Dis you take the in-flight picture by any chance ? I see the reflection of the Cell Phone in the mirror.

Indeed, a selfie while the lady is checking on some WhatsApp messages. :lol:

Unfair to have such an opportunity by yourself but will you somehow whisper to Premier and make it a history?

Indeed, a selfie while the lady is checking on some WhatsApp messages. :lol:
Damn, didn't even think about in flight Wi-Fi, good catch.

PM Imran Khan Air Force One enters Chinese Air Space. Received & greeted by J-10C fighters formation. What if they were flown by........... 🥷
Flown by ninjas? Oh man and I thought I was losing it....(joking). Maybe

Back
Top Bottom