What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

so with the first batch going to reequip 15 Sqn, and the apparent raising of 50 Sqn to retain the Mirage a/c ex-15Sqn, which squadron gets the second batch? if it's 7 Sqn, it'll be interesting to see how the Mirage a/c of this squadron will be handled; either they raise another Sqn like Saf Shikan, or pass them on to one of the other non-ROSE Sqn, which in turn would part ways with it's a/c.

J-10 was pretty clear and obvious. If you want to take a shot, take it on J-15s and JH-7s? So?

You wouldn’t say that it was obvious if you’ve followed the PAF Future fighter thread lol.

I won’t take a shot on J-15 and Jh-7 because chances of those happening are around zero.

So if its official, can i share a few pics now? I guess ill have to wait till official announcement.

Any breach of security might lead to perma ban. If you have anything for your own information; do not violate the trust of source then. Any pic/detail might be shared if the Source allows and agrees to do so on purpose permitted officially, without harming Op-Sec/Military Info.

Regards,

So if its official, can i share a few pics now? I guess ill have to wait till official announcement.

Shared on our space.. We know where I am talking about.. Come over there

Why would it have? Shaheen is about simulating Indian assets.
I get that but I was asking on the lines since PAF has participated with and against the likes of F-22. Considering the relationship between the two sides I was curious to know if we ever participated against the J-20 or in conjunction against mutual threats.

There is no J-10D version available for export yet.

J-10D was rumored on Chinese forums as either something that was speculated to be a PAF version of J-10CE or as a new block upgrade from J-10C.
So, in other words it does not exist and is just a myth.

One would imagine it to be a dual-seater of the J-10C/E - which doesn't sound such a bad idea if the GIBS can be utilized as a Weapon Systems Officer.

So the cat is out of the bag, i would not be surprised if there are at least 3 already flying in our skies (that is what i heard was supposed to happen by December)
I only want to know if we are getting the standard version or and upgraded one. I am sure we will not know until India tries another 27/2 with Rafaels this time.

i don't care if 25 deliver or 5 by march

it would be a sight to behold if a PAF Pilot fly solo with some tight maneuvers depicting skills on this new plane in our inventory.

I get that but I was asking on the lines since PAF has participated with and against the likes of F-22. Considering the relationship between the two sides I was curious to know if we ever participated against the J-20 or in conjunction against mutual threats.

J-20 has not been given green light to participate in exercises outside China yet but with the only exception of participating in some Russian exercise last year but the participation's nature was not made known. Some speculate it is to give Russians a training against a different 5th gen that might simulate how F-35 or F-22 might be like to try and detect or simply there as a gesture to build the relationship since Russians were kind enough to fly their best fighter the Su-35 but this is questionable as the reason since Su-35 shown up in other exercises with China even after J-20 was in service.

Anyway that was the first time J-20 was allowed to participate in foreign exercise with signal intelligence equipment around. Maybe they all had luneberg lens on or maybe not we are not told. They might have just flown past for photos and not been used.

PAF is unlikely to train against J-20 unless India buys and has F-35 in IAF service. PAF may have participated in exercises that included F-22 but I do not think PAF has ever flown against F-22 in those exercises. Maybe they were just in the same event? I'm not sure. Anyway Americans have started allowing F-22 to participate with foreign exercises many many years after F-22 was in service. For China, there is no point since China's friendly exercise nations do not benefit from those exercises against J-20 unlike European airforces against F-22 since Su-57 and J-20 are around and also since Americans also wanted to show ability for sales and convince many that 5th gen is much better. Thailand will not buy or be offered J-20 anyway for example. There is simply no point. If IAF is flying F-35, I bet Shaheen will include J-20 or J-31/35.

Let us worry about that!!!!!!

Yes let us worry about that. I'm so worried about CAC's production capacity.

1640782766404.png

PAF ka F16 ka junoon

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
Sir, don't be so quick to jump the gun.

(For Years) people said that PAF rejected the J-10. And here we are today.

As for the F-16...
Has US (officially) rejected Sale to Pakistan?
Has Pakistan (officially) rejected the F-16?

Unless those two questions be answered, its a worthless debate, but as I mentioned earlier - as long as the senior Leadership of the PAF has the Viper at the back of their head(s) - the door will always remain open.

Back
Top Bottom