What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Thanks for explaining me the real purpose and aims for spreading such rumors or news.
I have a different theory. PAF's eyes were opened to J10during the exercises. However because of current infrastructure it wanted more F16s. It played one against the other to see what it could get. The US did not budge as it is currengly courting India which will baulk at the first mention of US weaponry supplied to Pak army. So PAF ended up getting J10s. Obviously all evaluations were done and the bird was found to be really impressive. However if PAF had been offered Bl. 72s it would have ran towards them for various well known reasons.
A

Thanks for explaining me the real purpose and aims for spreading such rumors or news.

What he does not understand is, that "information and then there is dis-information & both are very very important" is indeed correct, but only works as long as dis-information is realistic. Claiming pure non-sense and BS - like J-15s, J-16s, €s, Vipers, Type 055 and the Liaoning - oh, wait I forgot the allmighty JH-7A! :azn: - and all for free, and than bashing any critics as stupid, simply foreign or an enemy to Pakistan is nothing but embarrassing.

But it seems he does not understand and I have only little hope he will ever learn.

What he does not understand is, that "information and then there is dis-information & both are very very important" is indeed correct, but only works as long as dis-information is realistic. Claiming pure non-sense and BS - like J-15s, J-16s, €s, Vipers, Type 055 and the Liaoning - oh, wait I forgot the allmighty JH-7A! :azn: - and all for free, and than bashing any critics as stupid, simply foreign or an enemy to Pakistan is nothing but embarrassing.

But it seems he does not understand and I have only little hope he will ever learn.
Include Gunships cobra/Zuloo in the list also ,already landed some where in south punjab.😂😃😄

That's why I mentioned you yesterday 🙂

And you won't be seeing any photos until official release

I know ... early September is the date! But I already know now, my impatience will kill me again. :taz:

I have a different theory. PAF's eyes were opened to J10during the exercises. However because of current infrastructure it wanted more F16s. It played one against the other to see what it could get. The US did not budge as it is currengly courting India which will baulk at the first mention of US weaponry supplied to Pak army. So PAF ended up getting J10s. Obviously all evaluations were done and the bird was found to be really impressive. However if PAF had been offered Bl. 72s it would have ran towards them for various well known reasons.
A
J-10 standing today in PAF colors instantly kills the rhetoric of Pakistan Military leadership bowing heads in front of western leadership. Wouldn't PAF want to get its hands on new/used F-16s any way it can, therefore Pakistani Generals selling souls to USA, Pakistani military leadership not trust worthy, or having no clue, or making all wrong decisions as well as other Political pomposity against Pakistan Armed Forces and Pakistan Military top brass just makes its way to the rubbish bin.

Hopefully J-10 squadrons will increase with up gradation of weaponry and newer EW suites to counter modern threats.

I know ... early September is the date! But I already know now, my impatience will kill me again. :taz:
Awesome news

With chinese production capability, don't you think the induction of j10cp is bit slow or it is paf that needs time to operationalize it ?

This implies PAF has chosen the J-10 to be inducted as a frontline strike platform with southern command so induction won't be limited with just 2 squadrons and actual numbers would be higher than 36. The color scheme indicates it would be doing naval strike in coordination with ZDK-03 AWACs which this aircraft is more suitable than JF-17 to do.

Next order would like to see PAF move towards the J-10D which has a enlarged spine for more fuel/avionics similar to F-16D.

The other indicator in PAF seeing greater role for J-10 means there is less reliance/urgency on JF-17 to handle everything and it doesn't have hopes of F-16 number increase. We had put too much hope on the JF-17 and that design is a jack of all trades but being lightweight has load out limits, JF-17B3 and + will continue to enhance operations by simplifying operational costs and indigenization. But for now PAFs main player will now be the J-10.

J-10D-Big-Spine.jpg

This implies PAF has chosen the J-10 to be inducted as a frontline strike platform with southern command so induction won't be limited with just 2 squadrons and actual numbers would be higher than 36. The color scheme indicates it would be doing naval strike in coordination with ZDK-03 AWACs which this aircraft is more suitable than JF-17 to do.

Next order would like to see PAF move towards the J-10D which has a enlarged spine for more fuel/avionics similar to F-16D.

The other indicator in PAF seeing greater role for J-10 means there is less reliance/urgency on JF-17 to handle everything and it doesn't have hopes of F-16 number increase. We had put too much hope on the JF-17 and that design is a jack of all trades but being lightweight has load out limits, JF-17B3 and + will continue to enhance operations by simplifying operational costs and indigenization. But for now PAFs main player will now be the J-10.

J-10D-Big-Spine.jpg

Once again, this is not a J-10D!! It is not an EW-variant and at least this one is NOT for Pakistan.

Pakistan gets its J-10Cs as J-10CE which are from a different production batch, this is contrast is a "non-regular" J-10C batch 07 according to PLAAF standard but with this unique modification. If it is a sole airframe for test, a new subtype for the Ba Ya (what I think) or for whatever is not known, but at least now there is nothing that directly says "I'm for Pakistan"! :azn:

Hi,

How about the 054's and the subs---they happened. The J10's happened---.

I have talked about "real" procurement---and you are glorifying your accomplishment by posting a picture of a paint job---.

Hi,

How about the 054's and the subs---they happened. The J10's happened---.

I have talked about "real" procurement---and you are glorifying your accomplishment by posting a picture of a paint job---.

... while at the same time ignoring all your other lies and claims and insisting we would have downplayed also the 054 & J-10. Those however were never in question, only all your other wet-dreams and faked ambitions. And I'm not glorifying this image, I'm only enjoying it, but since it is known that for you the joy of others always equals to resentment and bitterness, it doesn't matter what you think.

Back
Top Bottom