What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Indeed, but please do not open this can of worms again! I remember the countless promises last summer - almost one year ago - by some here, who claimed, Flankers, not only J-15s but also J-16s, several J-20s and Typhoon €fighters already landed in Pakistan only to be revealed "very soon"! ... or again certain members come back withe the strory, only the JH-7A can fulfil that role and Pakistan will get them sooooooooooon!" :smitten:
You forgot about f16 block 70s and V upgrades. After all, aren’t you a foreign spy trying to degrade our top secret capabilities? :P

New EW varient look way too much better

I hope a best Electronic attack system will be used in J 10D

These can now perform Electronic attacks on the go with thunders and F 16 we lacked such capability

These can now perform Electronic attacks on the go with thunders and F 16 we lacked such capability

New EW varient look way too much better

I hope a best Electronic attack system will be used in J 10D

Oh man, not that crap again ... you take a well-known what-if artwork mixed with rumours as face-value for a J-10D EW-variant and post a random stupid fan-boy video here in the PAF thread jut to hype your fantasies!!! :hitwall: :crazy:

Simply again: There is no J-10D EW-variant, all Pakistani ones so far - including all Batch 02 we've seen - have no special EW-system, no enlarged spine, no CFT!

So stop spreading BS!

Last edited:
Oh man, not that crap again ... you take a well-known what-if artwork mixed with rumours as face-value for a J-10D EW-variant and post a random stupid fan-boy video here in the PAF thread jut to hype your fantasies!!! :hitwall: :crazy:

Simply again: There is no J-10D EW-variant, all Pakistani ones so far - including all Batch 02 we've seen - have no special EW-system, no enlarged spine, no CFT!

So stop spreading BS!
Disappointing..we were expecting all these goodies in j-10cd but you blocked all roads once and for all.ok we wait more shouted roumer about j-16D now if it really proved true.

Disappointing..we were expecting all these goodies in j-10cd but you blocked all roads once and for all.ok we wait more shouted roumer about j-16D now if it really proved true.

I assume you are joking? :azn: ... I'm not blocking anything; I#m only telling the realistic side of the story and to get an as yet fantasy J-10D EW variant with the next delivery is as much unlikely as for India getting Tu-160 bombers or Pakistan getting J-16s.

Just the facts.

@Deino so you are not going to break today's news? 🤓

In fact I'm currently working hard on my book to get it done, so in case there is something really exciting, I must have missed it :what: ... any hint?

Wo ishq jo hum e chooth gaya
Ab uska Haal batain kya
Bhai JH7 is dead in the sea. PAF was never interested.
A
where are those new birds landed in pakistan last year i.e jh-7, J-15s, F-16 block 70/72,and upgraded vipers etc. as per a man well aware of every new procurement by pak armed forces or new acquisition under negotiations but suddenly that source has vanished from his forum and may be under hibernation now for time being.you understand about whom i am talking.Are we all are so fools and ignorant about ground realities that any one can make us phuddo?..excuse me.

Last edited:
where are those new birds landed in pakistan last year i.e jh-7, J-15s, F-16 block 70/72,and upgraded vipers etc. as per a man well aware of every new procurement by pak armed forces or new acquisition under negotiations but suddenly that source has vanished from his forum and may be under hibernation now for time being.you understand about whom i am talking.Are we all are so fools and ignorant about ground realities that any one can make us phood?..excuse me.
Hi,

There is information and then there is dis-information & both are very very important for a country like pakistan whose enemy's have a lots of influence over some of the sellers of the merchandise.

Out of the batch---you got the J10-C's.

I hope you are not naive enough to believe that you would be getting more than one type of aircraft at the same time.

We got the Jordanian F16's---and no one knew till we got the aircraft.

For the J10---only at the last moment the information came out that we are getting them---. Otherwise it was all speculation.

Sometime news is spread for getting something totally opposite to what you are getting---.

I know there is an " honest Sam " over here who does not like this procedure.

Last edited:
Hi,

There is information and then there is dis-information & both are very very important for a country like pakistan whose enemy's have a lots of influence over some of the sellers of the merchandise.

Out of the batch---you got the J10-C's.

I hope you are not naive enough to believe that you would be getting more than one type of aircraft at the same time.

We got the Jordanian F16's---and no one knew till we got the aircraft.

For the J10---only at the last moment the information came out that we are getting them---. Otherwise it was all speculation.

Sometime news is spread for getting something totally opposite to what you are getting---.

I know there is an " honest Sam " over here who does not like this procedure.
Thanks for explaining me the real purpose and aims for spreading such rumors or news.

Back
Top Bottom