What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

A digital camouflage would have looked nicer, lol.

1661754942668.png

1661754953566.png

1661755130011.png

1661755149222.png

Attachments

• 1661755118977.png
    1661755118977.png
    68.6 KB · Views: 30
Just to please the chief and doesn’t serve any purpose. Waste of resources. As with all things Pakistani, we have all the money in the world to burn on frivolous projects.
What are you on about? It has to be painted anyways, it's just different colors instead of gray. There is nothing wrong with this, it's good to spice things up sometimes, or everything gets boring :azn:

The new camo looks decent; Looks like a one off thing for the official squadron induction; i.e. to fly next to a bunch of mirages in a fly past. :/
but wait what do I know, I am just someone with a keyboard and an internet connection.

Bro you need the J-16 for that job not J-10C.

Indeed, but please do not open this can of worms again! I remember the countless promises last summer - almost one year ago - by some here, who claimed, Flankers, not only J-15s but also J-16s, several J-20s and Typhoon €fighters already landed in Pakistan only to be revealed "very soon"! ... or again certain members come back withe the strory, only the JH-7A can fulfil that role and Pakistan will get them sooooooooooon!" :smitten:

Indeed, but please do not open this can of worms again! I remember the countless promises last summer - almost one year ago - by some here, who claimed, Flankers, not only J-15s but also J-16s, several J-20s and Typhoon €fighters already landed in Pakistan only to be revealed "very soon"! ... or again certain members come back withe the strory, only the JH-7A can fulfil that role and Pakistan will get them sooooooooooon!" :smitten:
I know very well which member/members you are talking about lol.

Also is PAF going to receive JH-7A for maritime strike?😁

Just to please the chief and doesn’t serve any purpose. Waste of resources. As with all things Pakistani, we have all the money in the world to burn on frivolous projects.
So it is just new colors and not related to J10C deployment for maritime roles?

Back
Top Bottom