What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

When the illegally deposed, former Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan was on a State Visit to Moscow, the Chief of Pakistan Army was jetting off to Washington DC. That right there exposed Bajwa as a traitor to Islam and by that right, Pakistan.

The "leadership" of Pakistan Army has betrayed Pakistanis, has betrayed Islam and has shown a very dangerous and ominous sign that if Pakistanis were to stand up and fight for their rights, a Civil War is on the horizon.

With Bajwa's despicable act of treachery, he has exposed the naked truth that Pakistan Military's leadership is in bed with the Zionist West, just as "Imported Government" is.

I don't know about you, but for me, my leader is Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam, not bajwa-co. And I would rather fight and die for preserving Imaan in Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah than to accept bajwa, shabaz, bilawal, maryam or zardari as my leaders ... I would rather die fighting for my faith in Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah and my right to be a FREE MUSLIM, than submit to these traitors scum.

traitor to islam, by going to DC? IK going to Russia is okay by the same logic? Do you forget that Ruskies tried to wipe islam out of our neighbourhood and sanctioned state atheism or does that go against your narritive

traitor to islam, by going to DC? IK going to Russia is okay by the same logic? Do you forget that Ruskies tried to wipe islam out of our neighbourhood and sanctioned state atheism or does that go against your narritive
You cannot defend bajwa. He is tye enemy and so are most of the generals...

Our lions (jawans) lead by fake cowards and slaves of the enemy of Pakistan (aka generals)

J-10 standing today in PAF colors instantly kills the rhetoric of Pakistan Military leadership bowing heads in front of western leadership. Wouldn't PAF want to get its hands on new/used F-16s any way it can, therefore Pakistani Generals selling souls to USA, Pakistani military leadership not trust worthy, or having no clue, or making all wrong decisions as well as other Political pomposity against Pakistan Armed Forces and Pakistan Military top brass just makes its way to the rubbish bin.

Hopefully J-10 squadrons will increase with up gradation of weaponry and newer EW suites to counter modern threats.
J-10 will purchase during Imran Khan reign.

They had been ignoring all this unofficial photography for years until certain cases happened (I won't disclose them here on public forum but @Windjammer has identified one above) and then the military decided enough is enough... Now after certain measures taken by the authorities, you won't see much of unofficial photography of any sorts and even if some certain people who are still posting photos then those photos are from their archives..
Hi,

"enough is enough " translates to---they allowed it to happen out of being callous and careless---till it got out of hand---.

If they had stepped hard right from day one---things would not be this bad.

It was derived from the Lavi. It’s not a secret
millennium 7 * history tech would contradict to your statement. He is far more logical and experienced in this field. But J-10 was never copied or derived from the lavi. And I think Chinese were tinkering with delta canard designs before lavi came to life. A bit of help and support from Israel can't be ruled out though and countries do cooperate with each other.

Please, be a bit more patient… I’m already impatient enough on my own since I’m not yet allowed to share this information. :cray:
Bro feel free to share here now. The J10C in Mirage's camo is already viral all over the social media of Pakistan. There isn't any secret left in it here 🤭

Bro feel free to share here now. The J10C in Mirage's camo is already viral all over the social media of Pakistan. There isn't any secret left in it here 🤭

I already did

Here the first ...

... and second:

Pakistan can make upto 30 jets in a year with its limited resources at Kamra
Does a country like china can not make 40 jets in 6 months.Do the math ....
Yesterday I have seen a pic of 5 destroyers I repeat again 5 destroyers was being built at a shipyard....You know what that means ?
It has more fire power than the entire indian navy fleet if you add some frigates and subs in it....
I am astonished since then....If you find comfortable, then export these 5 destroyers to us :D
Give them money and they would deliver those to your doorsteps 😝

Unpopular opinion but it looks bad

They should do Gripen inspired splinter camo.

Otherwise the good old light grey goes hard
I would like to see J-10C in latest Russian camo pattern of Su-57. It looks damn good! PAF could have copied their pattern and use their own color scheme on it.

J-10 standing today in PAF colors instantly kills the rhetoric of Pakistan Military leadership bowing heads in front of western leadership. Wouldn't PAF want to get its hands on new/used F-16s any way it can, therefore Pakistani Generals selling souls to USA, Pakistani military leadership not trust worthy, or having no clue, or making all wrong decisions as well as other Political pomposity against Pakistan Armed Forces and Pakistan Military top brass just makes its way to the rubbish bin.

Hopefully J-10 squadrons will increase with up gradation of weaponry and newer EW suites to counter modern threats.
I think China should also export it's film industry products to Pakistan more often. Some Hollywood style movies. Market some Chinese beautiful, natural but modern islands, nice beaches with bikini girls and parties there. It would definitely make an impact on Pakistani leadership to think of retiring in China instead of Australia, Belgium etc. 😜

Mandarin should also be made a compulsory subject for the cadets, if it hasn't been already done. The penetration of English language, western culture and our subordination tendencies to the west for centuries have really paralyzed the thought process and decision making of the top brass.

CCP should seriously act upon those lines too. Wanna get our top of the line military equipment for cheap on installments? Then embrace our language and culture too. 😜

Back
Top Bottom