What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

I personally highly respect and regard sir @SQ8 and his authority over the subject. I never expected from him this kind of berating comments about the Pakistani nation as a whole to the extent of straightforward insult and humiliation. So I responded as the situation demanded. I would like to retract my statement if our status is upgraded to be worth more than a gum 😏.

I never intended to throw personal insults or country/nation bashing. But yes it wasn't that much pleasant either. Even then if anyone gets offended then I sincerely apologize from him/them.

But my statement still stands as long as purchasing a human that too a Pakistani in some "fuzon gum" currency.

@That Guy

Last edited:
The SU-30 can reportedly carry a Dozen missiles of assorted types.... Guess what, it took just one AMRAAM to neutralize that advantage.
Haters gona hate.
The beast of the east. Mini awacs, created such a screen of electronic defence that PAF could only shoot down one Beast of East, and just one, lost as sheep, Mig-21.
That and
Having another two dozen jets turn round and run away , is by all Indian definitions, a grand victory.

I have been a silent reader Pakistani defense forums even years before I registered in the 2015. 🙂

And I didn't mean to fight anyone. But if you would label defending my nation's dignity as picking fights with others, then so be it.

I am ready to face the punishment 😔
Yes, you are the only star to defend dignity of a nation… baqi saaray sautelay. Don’t go down that psyche, all of us have good wishes for Pakistan even if they don’t always align.

You can defend the dignity of Pakistanis by throwing stones at other houses but at will not change the reality of what is happening even now. Yes, there are a few good people as have been throughout Pakistan’s history fighting to keep its direction but chest beating over them doesn’t change the reality of the nation’s overall degradation. Throwing defenses of “America is corrupt too” or xyz also has moles doesn’t solve the problem nor does it make you dignified. Accepting a problem , talking against it and pushing others to accept it as a problem and fighting against is the solution.

I personally highly respect and regard sir @SQ8 and his authority over the subject. I never expected from him this kind of berating comments about the Pakistani nation as a whole to the extent of straightforward insult and humiliation. So I responded as the situation demanded. I would like to retract my statement if our status is upgraded to be worth more than a gum 😏.

I never intended to throw personal insults or country/nation bashing. But yes it wasn't that much pleasant either. Even then if anyone gets offended then I sincerely apologize from him/them.

But my statement still stands as long as purchasing a human that too a Pakistani in some "fuzon gum" currency.

@That Guy
I am but 1’s and 0’s.. the real life person could not find fuzon gum throughout Islamabad so yes, it was easier to buy a MNA for crores than to find that gum.
Also @The Terminator , think of it this way.. I was born in the country and people I am insulting and spent 25 years of my life in. I am feeling the disdain of it as well and the people I am pointing fingers at include folks I know personally

the real life person could not find fuzon gum throughout Islamabad so yes, it was easier to buy a MNA for crores than to find that gum.
Roughly calculating the logistical cost of your gum wouldn't cost more than 20 to 30 dollars. So from where you found an MNA that cheap. Share the secret so you may find the next PM, before J-10's flypast, some member from this forum :rofl:

*Pun intended.

Roughly calculating the logistical cost of your gum wouldn't cost more than 20 to 30 dollars. So from where you found an MNA that cheap. Share the secret so you may find the next PM, before J-10's flypast, some member from this forum :rofl:

*Pun intended.
Mayne not a MNA for 20-30 dollars but an entire sectarian financing network was being run with certain people bought for around $350 within LE. So a variety of people are available based on requirements.

The J-10 will remain secure, but that doesn’t mean attempts will not be made to compromise it. I’ll check in ten years to see posts and news in that regard

J-10CE ends with an E; whereas J-10C ends with C :woot: :rofl: :enjoy:
1646598043957.png

The SU-30 can reportedly carry a Dozen missiles of assorted types.... Guess what, it took just one AMRAAM to neutralize that advantage.
Having a lot of missiles does have its advantages in that you can lob two per target or engage 4 at once with 8 in track while scan mode.
However, the equation then shifts to the missiles and the kinematics of the launch.
So far the MKI’s integration with the i-Derby has gone nowhere and the Astra isn’t deployed either. So with their R-27s and R-77s the MKIs need the payload just to score a decent kill.

Finally, no one is still asking the performance of a Su-30(or F-15EX) fully laden with missiles and internal fuel

Mayne not a MNA for 20-30 dollars but an entire sectarian financing network was being run with certain people bought for around $350 within LE. So a variety of people are available based on requirements.

The J-10 will remain secure, but that doesn’t mean attempts will not be made to compromise it. I’ll check in ten years to see posts and news in that regard
The tech is accelerating too fast and ten years is a lot of time. No one can predict, what would have happened by that time. This old school style of forum and chat would survive by that time! Can't really tell?

Maybe our brains would be directly connected to the 6/7G networks through Nuralink in the west and Huawei Hamronylink here 😜

Having more missiles started off from the Russians who liked to fire off in pairs for ensuring some hit or combo of IR+Radar like the R-23R’s and Ts. Technically even the legacy hornet could carry 12 (10 AMRAAMs) but somehow the idea that they also have mass and weight that impacts aircraft performance is forgotten by most.

Finally, since BVR combat is still closing into a merge eventually I would hate to be the guy at the lesser spectrum of payload performance than someone at a higher T/W based on their payload.

Hi,

BVR combat will not result in WVR combat---I told you guys over a decade ago---and I am telling you again---.

Only in error---will they come close. That is what would make a superior aircraft into a 50 / 50 win / lose position.

You need to stop playing DCS world games---.

Specially with the advent of modern off bore sight missiles---the game of wvr has changed---.

Even on feb 27th---the superior enemy did not chose merge but rather flew away---.

Last edited:
F-15 EX which is currently on order can carry 22 AIM-120 AMRAAMS
What does it shows
Pardon me butt, 4 F-15 EX can carry more bvr missiles then a whole squadron of J-10 !
Bhai saheb.
Sometimes it is smart to ask why when a person has expressed an opinion. You might end up learning something. Aircrafts will never go out with a full load out but instead with enough to serve the purposes of their assignment. If you load an air craft to that extent do you think it will stay in an arena long enough to fire 22 AMRAAMs? The likelihood is he may fire 1-2 and at best 4 missiles. I cannot recall a single incident where any aircraft has gone in with a FULL LOADOUT and expended all its missiles. Perhaps you might know and I would be happy to learn.
The F15 loadout would be more than most planes because most of its-assignments are long distance requiring loitering and it may come in contact with more than one adversary. Reloading might not be an option over the sea/ enemy terrain. However I would still say the load out of 22 AMRAAMs would be totally impractical.
The 5th generation fighters also cannot carry more than 4 AMRAAMS +2 SRAAMs. They need to carry them within their belly and there are limits to what they can carry. More importantly their mission profile will not require them to do so and the way you fight with a stealth plane is totally different.
A

Last edited:
Bhai saheb.
Sometimes it is smart to ask why when a/person has expressed an opinion. You might end up learning something. Aircrafts will never go out with a full load out but instead with enough to serve the purposes of theor assignment. If you load an air craft to that extent do you think it will stay in an arena long enough to fire 22 AMRAAMs? The likelihood is he may fire 1-2 and at best 4 missiles. I cannot recqll a single incident where any aircraft has gone in with a FULL LOADOUT and expended all its missiles. Perhaps you might know and I would be happy to learn.
The F15 loadout would be more than most planes because most of its-assignments are long distance requiring loitering and it may come in contact with more than one adversary. Reloading might not be an option over the sea/ enemy terrain. However I would still say the load out of 22 AMRAAMs would be totally impractical.
The 5th generation fighters also cannot carry more than 4 AMRAAMS +2 SRAAMs. They need to carry them within their belly and there are limits to what they can carry. More importantly their mission profile will not require them to do so and the way y9u fight with a stealth plane is totally different.
A
22 looool can you see the problem with airflow on that beast?

22 looool can you see the problem with airflow on that beast?
Do you remember the RAF flying the Typhoon with a full load out at one of the Farnborough air shows. Do you remember how much its maneouverability was affected.
A

Last edited:
May be J-10CP induction could prove to be a gateway of strong persuasions for the F-16V Block70 upgrades to come here in Pakistan. You know what I mean! :azn:

*As JF-17 Thunder proved to be enabler of more modern F-16s to follow and join PAF. US every now and then needs that kind of persuasions. 🥰🥰🥰😍😍🥰
I do think that Block 70s were a possibility before PAF went for the J10s, certainly not after it. This is just my opinion. PAF made the call to change the strategic direction of their acquisition program, for a good reason. They've pretty much given up on getting modern F-16s, unless something drastic occurs.

I do think they'd still try and get older F-16 models, run them through some upgrades via TAI. But that's about it.

Hi,

BVR combat will not result in WVR combat---I told you guys over a decade ago---and I am telling you again---.

Only in error---will they come close. That is what would make a superior aircraft into a 50 / 50 win / lose position.

You need to stop playing DCS world games---.

Specially with the advent of modern off bore sight missiles---the game of wvr has changed---.

Even on feb 27th---the superior enemy did not chose merge but rather flew away---.
Yes, BVR will not lead to WVR because the Pk is increasing and 10 years ago I wrote that HOBS make a WVR merge deadly when Indians were harping on their TVC superiority.

That being said, if you intend to drive the enemy back from an area to establish air superiority you do not launch BVRs and then run away. You either kill the enemy, make them run away or bring them into a point where you can shoot at them while keeping out of their weapons engagement zone. The 27th you keep harping on as if you are were some prophet of air combat was the Indians choosing not to engage and bug out with their premier BVR assets. Had they stuck around it would be a BVR slinging contest with them outgunned for the most part but trying to push the PAF back or merge.

Interestingly the actual professional Chogy(former F-15 driver) put the same here as well back then but I don’t recall anything worthwhile you said that makes you some sage to throw condescending statements on playing DCS out as if you have any better life experience than selling automobiles or trucks and at best are equipped to offer advice on dooleys.

Back
Top Bottom