What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

This is what the Interior Minister Shaikh Rasheed said in comments lasting 37 seconds:

Meh aap ka shukriya ada karta hun aur sari qaum ko yakeen dilana chahta hun.
Batain log kar rahay hain.
23 March ki meh nay un say request ki hai, kay 30 March kar dain, kyu kay bohot VIP guest ah rahay hain.
Aur, pehli dafa Pakistan meh JS-10 ki flying past ho rahi hai.
Rafale kay muqablay meh Pakistan Air Force jo hai, flying past karnay lagi hai JS-10 Cheen kay jahaaz say.
Yeh Rafale kay torr meh hum nay, JS-10 jo hai, wo aik poora 25 ka squadron flying past karay ga.
Aur, hum apnay diffa say bi ghafil nahi. Hamari azeem afwaaj hai.

Honestly, all of his presser about J-10 sounded like PLAAF will participate in Pakistan Day Parade on 23rd March, 2022. Only part where it points towards J-10 induction into PAF is that he mentioned it as a counter to Rafale. Otherwise, I was about to anger many members but then decided not to. Not to mention that J-10 wouldn't be here for the first time.

No, so far only one single J-10B testbed was fitted with the TVC-variant ... so why again these wet-dreams, Pakistan might get an as yet not operational TVC-variant?

In some other groups, some are already wet-dreaming of a WS-15-powered super-variant! :hitwall: Guys ... stay realistic, then the disappointment is not too great afterwards.
I read it in an article that it's standard on a j10c...and why use terms like wet dreams??? What's with you?

Same news was reported by Pakistani media 2 weeks prior to Sheikh Rasheed’a statement. The news is how it will fly past in 3 months

I read it in an article that it's standard on a j10c...and why use terms like wet dreams??? What's with you?

I think you misread my post as a comment against you, that was never my intention. I'm only - and in fact quite strictly - against such "Wet-dreams" - and nothing else they are - to expect that the PAF-variant will be some sort of super-duper improved J-10C using the WS-10C with TVC or even the WS-15, these are IMO wet-dreams.

Hope this clarified your misunderstanding.

Plesae read thsi too:

(4) PAF J10CP - will perform flypast on 23rd March , 2022 l Shaikh Rasheed Ahmed | Page 28 | Pakistan Defence

Last edited:
I think you misread my post as a comment against you, that was never my intention. I'm only - and in fact quite strictly - against such "Wet-dreams" - and nothing else they are - to expect that the PAF-variant will be some sort of super-duper improved J-10C using the WS-10C with TVC or even the WS-15, these are IMO wet-dreams.

A more apt term from an incumbent moderator would have been "wishful thinking". Somehow "wet-dream" seems a bit harsh and beneath your stature.

What is the update on J-10C CFTs ? J-10s will get CFT in future or not ?

one thing about the J10C is that it will have a quite a few commonality between J10C and JF17 Block III

this will be great combination for both pilots and technicians on the ground plus the weapons

The purpose of the recent acquisitions is of course to increase military capability but also build infrastructure in Pakistan that can better interoperate with mainstream Chinese systems.

I do think PAF will ramp up J10C's quickly as the lines between China/India/USA are becoming more defined - and the PAF will want to rely less on its F16s due to the China/India/USA standoff.

but where does the USA - China rivalary end up - at some point it will turn hot from cold - esp if the Americans start seeing they are losing the new cold war and at that point Pakistan will simply become collateral damage with little regard.

Last edited:
No problem Sir. My intention was about something untold/kept away and not the news of J-10. The intention was about white hat Data which has to remain untold unless source allows. TNT then confirmed as well that source don't want it to go public yet. Someone has to say this and Shaikh Sahib was the perfect man for the job. Does anyone remember him saying similar thing years ago? He is the man to deliver message without fear and above all, Pindi is his constituency as well. 😂

The thing is, usually a picture can be traced to the source and it affects credibility of the officer working. For example an officer working on xyz jet and its pics get released, then its known that the officer released it and it affects him. So in many cases even if news is out, they still cant make stuff public.

A more apt term from an incumbent moderator would have been "wishful thinking". Somehow "wet-dream" seems a bit harsh and beneath your stature.

If I offended anyone with this harsh words, I apologise, but at lesat IMO a wet-dream is something that is so much eagerly hoped for, but plain impossible and taht's exactly a WS-10C- or even WS-15-powered J-10C.

In another.........

Plain and simple and surely again rated as arrogance: Then is impossible and in fact it shows only the incompetence and lack of knowledge of this certain member.

There won't be a WS-10C powered J-10C for Pakistan, since so for NO J-10C uses this engine, not those in PLAAF service, not even a testbed and as such it is in fact ridiculous - or again a wet dream only - to think the PAF will get out of the blue a variant with a not yet tested engine on that type.

Sorry guys, maybe it's some sort of cultural difference and therefore again I apologise, but some ideas are so much off that it already hurts.

What is the update on J-10C CFTs ? J-10s will get CFT in future or not ?

Again NO! So far we haven't seen any J-10C with CFTs and by all accounts these wind-tunnel tests have been either unsuccessful or not worth the efforts, so, NO, there is IMO no chance for CFTs on any J-10C and even lesser for those for Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom