What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

FHxTWgpaQAInUoy.jpg

Patience bro ...... J-31 will be coming as well. Just wait for about 2-years.

As mentioned, J-10s Pakistan is getting are HIGHLY MODIFIED versions. There will provide enhanced capabilities related IRST, EW, processing power, payload, and so forth, etc.
Dear, there is no reason to believe they are highly modified from the base J-10C, ie if the news is true.

Nice image, but just to point out and not to make any false hopes, this is NOT a PAF bird, but just a regular PLAAF one.

Anyway, cannot wait to see the first J-10C in PAF colours.
Sir, according to Chinese Friends, same birds are being given to PAF, even they would have some additional features.

Sir, according to Chinese Friends, same birds are being given to PAF, even they would have some additional features.

I know, but you surely know my nit-picking habit to at best try to avoid confusing and over-hyping regular PLAAF images as what they are not. I think it is more than an established fact for all (all, but some fan boys who still think of WS-10C-TVC powered super variants) that those for Pakistan are more or less from the same production batch and therefore specification. Surely they will feature certain PAF-related gimmicks but I don't expect any dramatic differences.

Back
Top Bottom