What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

its not 2022 yet but indian media has already started suffering from severe bleeding from their rectal cavities... 😁

If true it's a Shame! Paf should of waited for J-31 latest and greatest 5gth gen we can buy. Anything J-10 offers we can get it in Jf-17 it just doesn't make sense.

If Paf would of went with J-31 we would of been the 2nd or 3rd county in Asia to have 5th gen stealth aircraft and a true qualitative edge over India.

My 2 cents

Same reason why people including me were against J-10 in PAF. Same era fighter with pretty much the same capability and hence little need to add another type to fleet.
You opinion carries little weight. China, the maker and creator of both aircraft, making the decision that counts by not inducting JF-17 which deems much inferior and totally outclass by J-10.

If true it's a Shame! Paf should of waited for J-31 latest and greatest 5gth gen we can buy. Anything J-10 offers we can get it in Jf-17 it just doesn't make sense.

If Paf would of went with J-31 we would of been the 2nd or 3rd county in Asia to have 5th gen stealth aircraft and a true qualitative edge over India.

My 2 cents

Patience bro ...... J-31 will be coming as well. Just wait for about 2-years.
Same reason why people including me were against J-10 in PAF. Same era fighter with pretty much the same capability and hence little need to add another type to fleet.

As mentioned, J-10s Pakistan is getting are HIGHLY MODIFIED versions. There will provide enhanced capabilities related IRST, EW, processing power, payload, and so forth, etc.

Last edited:
I hope the PAF cheif comes in jf17 block 3....at the head of the formation and not an f16.

Be proud of what you make and it will send a message of where jf17 is to the whole world especially our constipated southern neighbour

your post has nothing to do with what i said.

if air chief leads the fly past in JF-17, who would not like it?

Ppl still doubting PAF n questioning the viability of inducting j 10 when we have the jf 17 program.....n at the same time doubting the capability of the thunder.......
They all need to understand that PAF has some 200-250 ac to replace, n if ur thinking that it all can be done just by inducting thunders then ur badly mistaken as to replace them all it would take around a decade, at the current rate of our production.
So PAF needed a helping hand n j 10 is one solution. Their is still a huge possibility of PAF inducting a twin engine heavy ac very soon in addition to j 10 n jf 17.

Try to understand one thing, one thing Pakistan does not have is time, as we r steering down the barrel n with our ever-changing/ fast-evolving geopolitical situation. I forsee that we will be going into a war any time between now n 2024.

Baki ALLAH knows best

Last edited:
Ppl still doubting PAF n questioning the viability of inducting j 10 when we have the jf 17 program.....n at the same time doubting the capability of the thunder.......
They all need to understand that PAF has some 200-250 ac to replace, n if ur thinking that it all can be done just by inducting thunders than ur badly mistaken as to replace they all it would take around a decade to place they at the current rate of our production.
So PAF needed a helping hand n j 10 is one solution. Their is still a huge possibility of PAF inducting a twin engine heavy ac very soon in addition to j 10 n jf 17.

Try to understand that one thing Pakistan does not have is time as we r steering down the barrel n with how fast our geopolitical situation is evolving. I forsee that we will going into a war any time from now till 2024.

Baki ALLAH knows best
Agreed war is on the horizon and is only a matter of time. May Allah protect our nation from the snakes within. The ones outside I have no doubt we can handle.

They all need to understand that PAF has some 200-250 ac to replace, n if ur thinking that it all can be done just by inducting thunders than ur badly mistaken as to replace they all it would take around a decade to place they at the current rate of our production.

Try to understand that one thing Pakistan does not have is time as we r steering down the barrel n with how fast our geopolitical situation is evolving. I forsee that we will going into a war any time from now till 2024.

Baki ALLAH knows best
JF-17 was conceived as a sanction proof fighter (after experience sanction by US in the past) which main purpose is to replace Mirage III while possess certain capabilities near F-16 as PAF has vast experience dealing with F-16. At the same time due to budget constraint. It needs to be price friendly and ease of mass production. A lightweight multi purpose fighter was born.

While J-10 being conceived in first place , is to beat F-16 of ROCAF in especially in area of air superiority. It is an agile fighter bend to be far better than F-16 in all aspect, hence in an area of 4.5th gen , same class as Rafale, Typhoon 2000, Gripen with emphasize in careful design treatment to reduced RCS, super agility, high thrust, high speed.

Both fighter by PAF and PLAAF have different mission profile when conceived both aircraft project.

Doctor! The patient has gone blue! We might loose him! He's getting no oxygen to the brain!

Le patient: JS-10 ayen gy! JS-10 Uraen gy! :lol:

Jokes apart, he is an interior minister though! Im sure this is an authentic confirmation!
He was taking about parade thing as interior minister where he mentioned about this event as well

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom