What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Apparently PAF pilots training in CAC has been an open secret for around a year. They not only sent the pilots but also the pilots' families as well, and have been on massive buying sprees for electronics (phones, tablets, and the like). Locals are well acquainted with them.

If you hold any doubt that J-10CP will perform flyover for the March Parade, you should drop it.
Definitely, not only for J10s, there’s dozens of Pakistani army, navy and Air Force personnel in china training on future systems. The forces are on quite a buying spree from china after all.

Reminds me of all the Chinese officers that were in Gujranwala a while back for weapon trials, man they got used to the place fast, they were grocery shopping like locals lol.

Now Indians are on top gear in social media propeganda and disinfo ops against PAF acquisition of J10c..... Three difference Twitter spaces in just one day... Thousands of tweets on J10....

Why they are so concerned if it is an extremely inferior to Rafale...... Just look at one tweeter space just ended
_20220219_010908.JPG

With all due respect, JF17 dropped their SOWs and pinged Indian military installation during op swift retort. Throughout that episode, they took the brunt of CAPS all over the eastern border, successfully intercepting/locking many Indian top of the line jets.

On the other hand, European jets like Rafale and Eurofighter , at best, dropped some bombs on rag tags militias in Mali and Libya.

Who do you think is more "battle proven"?
JF-17s did not only undertake CAPs and sweeping responsibilities during SR but in the 6-8 grueling months of constantly manning stations as well in the aftermath of SR. The bird has more than proven itself.

Last edited:
JF-17s did not only undertook CAPs and Sweeping responsibilities during SR but in the 6-8 grueling months of constantly manning stations as well in the aftermath of SR. The bird has more than proven itself.

Indeed. I have seen footage from pitch dark night missions from FOBs, made by those who were present there for months. It wont be understatement that F16s took a back seat. People forget that even though F16 shot down the IAF jets, the "primary mission" was conducted by JFs and Mirages, which is to ping the Indian military installations.

Show me one European jet which has this pedigree?

53:35
Pakistani pilots arrived in Chengdu at least a few months ago
And there may be many pilots involved in training
09:00
Pakistan learned about the performance of the Rafale fighter jet and J-10 during the exercise, but the purchase price of the J-10 is very low, and the purchase price is said to be 50 million RMB
So it may be customized for the performance Pakistan wants to get,

JF-17s did not only undertook CAPs and Sweeping responsibilities during SR but in the 6-8 grueling months of constantly manning stations as well in the aftermath of SR. The bird has more than proven itself.

“One mission took place in the days following the Indian Air Force’s attempted strikes in Pakistan border region- at five in the night I took off in rain and low cloud with TS in the vicinity. Clouds were from 4,000 till 33,000 feet. Got out of clouds and controller reported two Su-30s ‘across the fence’. I targeted them at ranges beyond 50-60 NM but didn’t get authorisation to engage from controller, continued to grind above 32,000 flowing hot and cold 20-30NM from fence targeting the Su-30s. The IAF scrambled a total of six more Su-30s and finally I had eight Su-30s in front. Would turn hot and target each one in sequence from north to south (just spike them seeing whether they get lured in or not). After hitting texaco (air refuelling) returned to based amid rain and wet runway.. the first thing ground crew did was count the missiles.. gave a disappointed look once all were intact. the same profile continued for a couple of month but that first mission was an unbelievable experience.”

53:35
Pakistani pilots arrived in Chengdu at least a few months ago
And there may be many pilots involved in training
09:00
Pakistan learned about the performance of the Rafale fighter jet and J-10 during the exercise, but the purchase price of the J-10 is very low, and the purchase price is said to be 50 million RMB
So it may be customized for the performance Pakistan wants to get,
From where did they learn about the performance? Does it mean what is generally known publicly?

Back
Top Bottom