What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

53:35
Pakistani pilots arrived in Chengdu at least a few months ago
And there may be many pilots involved in training
09:00
Pakistan learned about the performance of the Rafale fighter jet and J-10 during the exercise, but the purchase price of the J-10 is very low, and the purchase price is said to be 50 million RMB
So it may be customized for the performance Pakistan wants to get,
50 million RMB is $7.9 million USD, are you sure that's right? 😲

Now Indians are on top gear in social media propeganda and disinfo ops against PAF acquisition of J10c..... Three difference Twitter spaces in just one day... Thousands of tweets on J10....

Why they are so concerned if it is an extremely inferior to Rafale...... Just look at one tweeter space just endedView attachment 816618
Indians ki....
"Fott gaee hay"

From where did they learn about the performance? Does it mean what is generally known publicly?
1. The number of Pakistani pilots is based on speculation. Someone filmed a video of family members shopping.
2. The purchase price and configuration are not necessarily accurate according to the analysis of network news, and are for reference only.
Practice is the only criterion for testing truth

From where did they learn about the performance? Does it mean what is generally known publicly?

Every Shaheen Exercise post 2019. PLAAF probably also shared data from Falcon Strike 2019 where it went up against Gripens.

Now Indians are on top gear in social media propeganda and disinfo ops against PAF acquisition of J10c..... Three difference Twitter spaces in just one day... Thousands of tweets on J10....

Why they are so concerned if it is an extremely inferior to Rafale...... Just look at one tweeter space just endedView attachment 816618

J-10s are so crappy that the Bhakts are praying for a "J-10 moment" for LCA MKII, which may or may not happen before the death of my (nonexistent as of now) grandson.

Such are the people responsible to pump up Abhinandan and Avenger 1 and getting shot down. Honestly, I personally see these people doing great service.

I meant the Rafale

This is what he stated

I don't know the original intent of the poster but my guess would be that he meant them as separate events. Pakistan learned the capabilities of Rafale through exercise with Qatar and the capabilities of J-10C through exercise with PLAAF. JF-17 Block II was used as the yard stick in both exercises.

Thunders performed regular CAPs during the February 2019 Indian escalation.
There are some factors people don't take into account when asking why F-16 were used as primary air cover for the attack party, instead of JF-17.
Shelf life and captive carrying hours.
PAF F-16 uses AAMRAM AIM-120 , which have been in PAF stores for decades now.
Those missiles have long but not unlimited shelf life and many units are near the end of their usable life and will need expensive refurbishment.
Shelf life of 10 years and captive carrying hours of 1500 hours.

On the other hand JF-17 are relatively new and their SD-10 have plenty of years of shelf life remaining. But at least the original version had a very low captive carrying hours life of only 500 hours under the aircraft wings, and then a major overhaul.
I don't know if in the later versions it has improved @Deino, any info?

So from weapons invwntory management point of view, it makes more sense the deplete the older , near the end of life , missiles first, before touching newer , more potent inventory?

May be that's why F-16 with AIM-120 were and still will be flown more than JF-17 with SD-10.

He wants to write RSS madrasa space :lol:

Pakistan learned the capabilities of Rafale through exercise with Qata

Before that, thanks to French as well for training the pilots from Pakistan and lately explaining the position to Indians to convince them as nothing happened. I am sure you know that episode. @Windjammer had a thread as well.

Back
Top Bottom