What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Stop wasting my time and right now focus on J-10 C in this thread. Few members problem is even if get some big thing they sill will be raising questions so not going to waste my time any more. J-10 C has arrived celebrate that.
Pai jii.
Koiپھوٹو موٹو؟
Can you get pics of the birds?

So what is coming from the west?
any hint on any one of the "lots of items" coming?

Stop wasting my time and right now focus on J-10 C in this thread. Few members problem is even if get some big thing they sill will be raising questions so not going to waste my time any more. J-10 C has arrived celebrate that.

There are also many problems with the J-10C, such as the limited BVR (beyond visual range air combat) mounting capability, usually only two BVR missiles can be mounted, which makes it unable to fully exert its BVR combat capability

The lack of conformal fuel tanks results in limited over-the-horizon air combat mountability, wasting its powerful over-the-horizon perception capabilities
Can anyone shed light on this.

I don't think so. In fact, Russian is more open with such request. In order to win PLAAF Su-35 deal, they are in fact, more accommodating to Chinese request. It is Russian more needing to win Chinese deal than Chinese more willing to buy.

But Chinese dont see worth the effort to reequipped 24 SU-35 with Chinese missile.
No, they are only open to Indians. Russia has previously kept its distance from China. The su35 was negotiated around 2010. Only after the Crimea incident did Russia fully cooperate with China. But China already has J16, J20, J10C. There is no value in modifying a new version based on the SU35 at this point.

What Russia should really think about is launching a foreign trade fighter with China, based on the MiG 29 or SU35. Otherwise Russia's current products have no advantage against F16V and Rafale.The 4.5 generation fighter still has a huge market for decades. Russia also has a large number of regular customers. It is not appropriate for China to develop new models specially for foreign trade at this time.

I remember your posts and you were always a knowlegeble mature person, but think about it from their point of view, we are a poor nation and it was unimaginable that Pakistan would be able to buy latest tech planes or even that China will be able to achieve what it has done. PDF is a platform where people share their opinions and its a good thing to have difference of opinions and points.
Even today its unbelievable what we have achieved, back in 2002 we had 6 used frigates but today we have brand new latest technology planes, subs, ships, missiles. InshaAllah our economy, education and security will also be world class.

J20 will be around 20 years old tech by 2030s and China will be preparing to induct next generation AI planes. China is already incorporating many 6th generation technologies on to the J20s so its definitely likely Pakistan will have the J20s, J35s and Tfx available.

Hi,

Israel was poorer than us in the late 60's and yet it signed a major major weapons deal with the US---.

You need to read up on Golda Meir and find out what made her do that.

Pakistan otoh had no such restraints---its geography provided it extreme leverage over the chinese and gcc---.

You are a smart man---you can understand what I am saying.

I don't know the rest but I evidently remember you pushing for J8II, especially for PN.

JH7A's for PN

:smitten::smitten:

00004.jpg
0005.jpg
0006.jpg
0007.jpg

Their hate of each other brings them closer.
Americans ( Evangelical Christians ) hate Jews more then anyone alive. But they have common interests. Evangelical Christians believe the Jews will build third temple and then Christians will destroy Jews in a final battle in the holy lands. Jews believe they will destroy Christians in the final battle. It is for this reason USA (biggest place of evangelical Christians with their strongest lobby there) arms israel to the teeth because it is in their interests for Israel to build the third temple, but the third temple is where Masjid Al Aqsa is present so building it would mean demolishing the third holiest site in Islam which would invite a response from the whole Ummah.
This is why usa continues to arm and support Israel and also why they accepted Al Quds as their capital.
The more they hate each other the closer they get. Zionist rabbis openly say evangelical Christians are bigger Zionists then Zionists Jews for this reason.

Whatever Pakistan does, how best it talks, it can never make usa treat it how it treats Israel. The way to get American support is to win over evangelical lobby which only jews can do.

Hi,

Well evangelists want to turn over the jews to their form of christianity---.

But still---pakistan could had done a way better job.

Hi,

Would Retd Air Marshal Latif ever get the credit for the changes he recommended for the J10's---who knows but PAK should be proud that we have committed men like him in our ranks---retired though.

It was extremely stupid of the US ambassador to threaten him---and guess what happened---.

The JF17 came about---the J10 got modified which brought its capabilities to any 4.5 gen aircraft of the western world---and ultimately would be flying in the Pakistani colors---which the americans never estimated.

Otoh---the JF17 would go 2 notches above its original form and the 3rd BLK would be brining in a lots of attention towards it from all the world air forces---.

Bottomline---the US policy towards pakistan failed miserably and there is one man that we need to bow down to---Retd AM Latif---.

Something very interesting that I read today that the Gripen aircrafts sales is suffering due to american defense industry's sabotage.

What is it---Finland went for the F-35 and not the Gripen and the Swedes are unhappy at the Finns---.

So sad---swedes hurting so much---. But they deserve every bit of it---. They had the chance to sell it to the most effective air force that would have projected this aircraft beyond their wildest imagination The PAF---.

How stupid a nation could be of not selling its finest aircraft to the Paf---. I would say Sweden---. What a bunch of morons---. I guess GREED got the best of them---fell for that age old indian trick---.

Technically what has happened here with the Paf is beyond americas wildest imagination---.

How stupid the americans are---other than being great salesmen---the COVID crisis made me a believer that the americans have brains to the level of idiots---an imbecile would be more intelligent than protecting himself than the american.

If this nation did not have the resources it has and the weapons it has---and lived far away from the rest pf the world---I would say---it would not exist as it does .

AM Latif has bitten the US hard---bitten so hard that he has chopped off one of its limbs---a limb called pakistan---.

Last edited:
Hi,

Would Retd Air Marshal Latif ever get the credit for the changes he recommended for the J10's---who knows but PAK should be proud that we have committed men like him in our ranks---retired though.

It was extremely stupid of the US ambassador to threaten him---and guess what happened---.

The JF17 came about---the J10 got modified which brought its capabilities to any 4.5 gen aircraft of the western world---and ultimately would be flying in the Pakistani colors---which the americans never estimated.

Otoh---the JF17 would go 2 notches above its original form and the 3rd BLK would be brining in a lots of attention towards it from all the world air forces---.

Bottomline---the US policy towards pakistan failed miserably and there is one man that we need to bow down to---Retd AM Latif---.

Something very interesting that I read today that the Gripen aircrafts sales is suffering due to american defense industry's sabotage.

What is it---Finland went for the F-35 and not the Gripen and the Swedes are unhappy at the Finns---.

So sad---swedes hurting so much---. But they deserve every bit of it---. They had the chance to sell it to the most effective air force that would have projected this aircraft beyond their wildest imagination The PAF---.

How stupid a nation could be of not selling its finest aircraft to the Paf---. I would say Sweden---. What a bunch of morons---. I guess GREED got the best of them---fell for that age old indian trick---.

Technically what has happened here with the Paf is beyond americas wildest imagination---.

How stupid the americans are---other than being great salesmen---the COVID crisis made me a believer that the americans have brains to the level of idiots---an imbecile would be more intelligent than protecting himself than the american.

If this nation did not have the resources it has and the weapons it has---and lived far away from the rest pf the world---I would say---it would not exist as it does .

AM Latif has bitten the US hard---bitten so hard that he has chopped off one of its limbs---a limb called pakistan---.
After reading this, I get a feeling that PAF ought to demand money for flying others' aircraft as a marketing fee. Every few years we could be making an aircraft type as combat proven against IAF. Good practice & great marketing.

Oh wait... we did get a very hefty discount on J-10CP. So maybe that is some of the marketing fee right there?

Back
Top Bottom