What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Apparently PAF pilots training in CAC has been an open secret for around a year. They not only sent the pilots but also the pilots' families as well, and have been on massive buying sprees for electronics (phones, tablets, and the like). Locals are well acquainted with them.

If you hold any doubt that J-10CP will perform flyover for the March Parade, you should drop it.

Here is a pic of the first landing of F-16. There were some American pilots too, which I remember from the original PTV news, but can't find any pics anymore.

View attachment 816583
Some more from 15 January 1983.

f16_l_01.jpg

f16_l_02.jpg

This induction reminds of the F-16 euphoria from back in 1983, when they first landed in Pakistan and were shown on PTV.
I was in school and within a month F-16 was everywhere. It was on our school bags, our lunch boxes. There were sweets sold with F-16 pictures.
In urdu we called it "Eff solaa".
In 1990 I sneaked into Masroor base, just to see F-16. Yes it was possible back then, as no suicide bombings and even air bases had relaxed security.
Then solely for the purpose of flying an Eff solaa, I appeared for PAF tests for pilot, passed everything and failed in final selection at AHQ 😅😅

Here is a pic of the first landing of F-16. There were some American pilots too, which I remember from the original PTV news, but can't find any pics anymore.

View attachment 816583
Pakistan is first overseas country to receive F-16. Now Pakistan is first overseas country to received J-10.

This induction reminds of the F-16 euphoria from back in 1983, when they first landed in Pakistan and were shown on PTV.
I was in school and within a month F-16 was everywhere. It was on our school bags, our lunch boxes. There were sweets sold with F-16 pictures.
In 1990 I sneaked into Masroor base, just to see F-16. Yes it was possible back then, as no suicide bombings and even air bases had relaxed security.
Then solely for the purpose of flying an Eff solaa, I appeared for PAF tests for pilot, passed everything and failed in final selection at AHQ 😅😅

View attachment 816583

Precisely my thoughts. :pakistan:

I said most Chinese jet fighters are copies of Soviet and Russian models.

The J-10 is rumored to have been inspired by the Lavi. I don't know if that's true or not and I don't care.

In the hands of the Pakistani Air Force it can be a very good aircraft.

But don't you tell me that just because Chinese is a superpower,they can make super amazing jet fighters and that France can't. Yes France doesn't have a 5th generation fighter,but the Rafale has features that make it similar to a stealth fighter.

I mean,France is a big tech power too. You might hate the French like most of the other Pakistanis here,but you must acknowledge that they have been a big name in aviation and military technology too. What are we talking about here? That because the Chinese have made a 5th generation jet fighter,they are superior? Who tells me that it's as good as the F-22 or the F-35? Even the Su-57 didn't sell as much as the Russians wanted.

But that's the thing,he wasn't shot down. The Indians kept saying they shot down the Pakistani pilots again and again :P
1. The earliest aircraft in China to use delta wings and canards was the J-9 in 1965. The J-10 has nothing to do with the Israeli aircraft.
2. Indians often say that they defeated the Chinese army once in the 1980s and killed hundreds of people. I have searched through the information and have not found any Indian statement. There is only one record of the Chinese border guards defeating the Indian army.
Only later did I find out that the news about India came from an Indian movie at the time
I've always been curious about which one Indian or Korean is more bragging
3. I can understand the feelings of Pakistani friends who want to build a strong national defense. However, Chinese scholars and Pakistani tax officials communicated that Pakistan’s taxation can only cover a small number of citizens, and many residents of tribal areas never pay national taxes.
Governments cannot provide better security and employment environment and education spending without taxes
Without education, there can be no industrialized population, and the country cannot be strong
src=http___image2.sina.com.cn_jc_upload_71_5169_20051118_1136_227318_227318.jpg&refer=http___i...jpg

Summarized from multiple relatively reliable sources, China cannot modify SU35, Russia forbids these.
The SU35 is currently used for fighting games against Vietnamese and American aircraft .
I don't think so. In fact, Russian is more open with such request. In order to win PLAAF Su-35 deal, they are in fact, more accommodating to Chinese request. It is Russian more needing to win Chinese deal than Chinese more willing to buy.

But Chinese dont see worth the effort to reequipped 24 SU-35 with Chinese missile.

View attachment 816583

I know how you feel. A month ago we got the first 6 Rafale too!

For sure Pakistan will not do this....

1645213132746.png

Indian Defence Minister forcefully converts the French Rafale fighter Jet from Christianity to Hinduism​

Yup,
It's similar, but not the same. Although we are glad, but unlike Indians we don't claim it to be starship galactica, which can shoot down an entire airforce, in single shot.
Of course they do, after their first heavy-weight galactica got busted on 227, they need a new galactica to sleep well, a smaller one will do the job

Last edited:
fikar nishta ... we will go to Shershah and get the TYPE-R and NOS sticker

I was with my late mom (may Allah bless her soul) and we were at this store getting something, can't remember what exactly it was and how much it was for

Ammi: ye kitnay ka hai
Shopkeeper: 1000 ka
Ammi: 75 doon gi
Me: WTF (trying to look for exit)

I HATED going shopping with her and now i HATE going shopping with my better half, i am terrible at this lol

P.S Ammi haggled it down to 200 *rolling my eyes*
Great job. The irony is the dukaan dar still made money!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom