What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Just and wait and watch in next ten to fifteen years you would be hearing news about one weapon system after another. For all three forces several such systems are coming

Because I am getting news of one system after another but off course I am happy about J-10 C I am just waiting for them to be officially revealed then I would entertain myself by watching Indian media.
Which systems ?

Mashallah, I am so excited that when ever I get 10 minutes between meetings I check this thread. I am so invested that I am reading this thread page by page not letting even a post go by un noticed.

As I said earlier, eagle, signilian and others including myself go back a long , a time when su-30 Mki was considered the raptor of the East and people never thought jf-17 would be more than token aircraft, I remember my relatives being some of the first engineers on super 7, we then had Abatabad and Sallal and now by the grace of Allah we have seen this day aswell. Mashallah May Allah grant Pakistan more happiness

K
You are still in meetings..... I skipped two.... For J10 Rola...... 😁

Same with the Dassault Rafale it's not been tested by a peer competitor and neither has its Spectra that's been touted so much, etc.,
To them, bombing some mud huts in Afghanistan with a 100 million dollar plane, dropping 2 million a pop munitions, makes both the plane and the weapon.......battle proven .

But HMCS?
That's the question.

In fact I don't know it it is one, but at least we know the J-10C is compatible with it

J-10C HMCS.jpg
J-10C 61131 - 2. Brigade - Yang Pan + HMD.jpg

In fact I don't know it it is one, but at least we know the J-10C is compatible with it

View attachment 816566View attachment 816568
I will be surprised if PAF opted out , and didn't have HMCS.
None of PAF inventory has that, not even the F-16D , only have HMD.

In J-10CP the HMCS plus the PL-10 WVR, the missile going straight towards whichever direction they pilot is looking, will make WVR combat too dangerous for the adversary.

This induction reminds of the F-16 euphoria from back in 1983, when they first landed in Pakistan and were shown on PTV.
I was in school and within a month F-16 was everywhere. It was on our school bags, our lunch boxes. There were sweets sold with F-16 pictures.
In urdu we called it "Eff solaa".
In 1990 I sneaked into Masroor base, just to see F-16. Yes it was possible back then, as no suicide bombings and even air bases had relaxed security.
Then solely for the purpose of flying an Eff solaa, I appeared for PAF tests for pilot, passed everything and failed in final selection at AHQ 😅😅

Here is a pic of the first landing of F-16. There were some American pilots too, which I remember from the original PTV news, but can't find any pics anymore.

16002833_1594095980604841_5879150862405344408_n.jpg

Last edited:
I did. The reply obviously came from someone with zero capability of logical thinking. Given that I quoted huge difference in numbers and materials of those T/R modules on those 2 aircrafts in comparison, this low IQ person still argued on spacing within nose and cooling without giving any concrete evidence.

Remember I was referencing all open source specs in that thread.

If your brain still cannot cope with that, let me show you the figures again,

JF-17 Block 3: KLJ-7A, over 1000 GaN T/R modules
Rafale: RBE2-AA 838 GaAs T/R modules

Number of T/R modules: JF-17 Block 3 > Rafale

Spec of each T/R module (power output vs temperature): JF-17 Block 3 > Rafale

Tell me, why would I still need to argue about spacing in the nose or cooling mechanism?

In a BVR fight Rafale will be shot down straight like a burning bird by JF-17 Block 3.

I don't need to take low IQ people seriously. I sincerely hope they can stay on their moronic status ever, forever.
where have you pulled out the specs of the modules from- please do share.

Back
Top Bottom