What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Bullshit about 3-4 years ago

Negative. The rationale is behind funding. The aircraft is expensive.
I think when bhaRAT tried to challenge China on its wobbly legs, they got full unflinched Chinese attention like never before. As a result the Chinese strategic calculation changed dramatically vis-a-vis Bharat. Therefore, providing Pakistan with the choice weapons to defend itself and give indians something to think about before they go on their vedic conquest of the world domination. India tied down by Pakistan can not achieve this nefarious goal. While China is freed to fully focus on south china sea, and not worry so much about India back stabbing them.

Last edited:
The order of the flypast should be goverened by capability - and right now the J10C(P?) and JF17 Block III outclass the F16.

Order should be :
J10C(P)
JF17 Block III
F16s
JF17 Block I/II's
Mirages
F7s

The F16 will become a mid-tier platform from the spear it once was after the the J10C(P?) and JF17 Block III are inducted.

Indian posters are, by and large, absent from this thread. :lol:

no-yes.gif

Made in China stuff man won't work.
Rafale made by white man much superior.

It was well known to most analyst that the PAF will receive the J10C by the end of this year or early 2022.

36 is a decent sized initial order. If the PAF receives 25 J10+ 20 JF17B3 in 2022 that would be a huge boost in capabilities putting the PAF over the top of the IAF when it comes to AESA radars/per fighter.

Another fact that many veterans overlook is that 90-100% of these new fighters the PAF is getting will be placed against the IAF. PAF has 0 threats on its western border. We have ROSE Mirages/JF17A able to perform ground strikes on the western theatre if need arises. At most we need only 5-10% jets stationed need the western command. F16 C/D, JF17 B/B2/B3, J10CP will mostly all be geared towards the IAF.

This is in stark contrast to the IAF which will increasingly now have to allocated 50-50/60-40 to the Pak-China theatres :D

The order of the flypast should be goverened by capability - and right now the J10C(P?) and JF17 Block III outclass the F16.

Order should be :
J10C(P)
JF17 Block III
F16s
JF17 Block I/II's
Mirages
F7s

The F16 will become a mid-tier platform from the spear it once was after the the J10C(P?) and JF17 Block III are inducted.
No.

At the head should be jf17 block 3 ..
. That's our

JS-10 S is for stealth?:-)

Anyway that's how J-10 looked like 2 years ago on 23 March in Pakistan

Hate to pop your bubble but stealth needs to be designed from the ground up. According to the J-20 designer even something as small as a rivet has to be taken into account. Does the J-10P have reduced RCS? Definitely. Is it stealth? No.

I haven't got a dog in the fight, and I'm not throwing mud in anyones face, but where are the guys who said you'll never see the J-10 in Pakistani colours?
I am one of the nay sayers. We all said it did not make sense to us as to why PAF needed another 4.5generation platform in the presence of block 3 which has not (officially) been inducted. We could not work out the need for such a platform especially in our resource constained environment. None of us would be unhappy to be proven wrong and as long as PAF has chosen the J10 due to its capabilities we would be very happy for PAF and Pakistan. Disagreement was based on logic rather than any grudge against the platform .
However, since the picture of Haseeb Paracha in Chinese platform emerged 2-3 years ago, Sir Bilalkhan 777 said he saw both J10 and J11/16 in PAF. This to me was the earliest confirmation as far as Iam concerned although other posters have since pointed to arrival in first quarter of 22.
A

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom