What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

@Windjammer any thoughts on this breaking news? I've a hard time believing our incompetent politicians sometimes. I'd like to believe him but with Christine Fair's "Confirmation Bias" throbbing in my mind ....

@MastanKhan
Do you liek this development Sir?

Hi,

You kids don't understand anything and need to be spoon fed everything (although I never explain anything let alone spoon feed).

If PAF had just nuked India in 2019, we wouldn't have needed J10s today! Do you not understand - I'm a permenantely glass half empty kind of guy - people invite me to parties only when they want everyone to go back home :lol::lol::lol:

Hi,

You kids don't understand anything and need to be spoon fed everything (although I never explain anything let alone spoon feed).

If PAF had just nuked India in 2019, we wouldn't have needed J10s today! Do you not understand - I'm a permenantely glass half empty kind of guy - people invite me to parties only when they want everyone to go back home :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for that post :enjoy:

Hi,

I just needed his comments as he was advocating since ages to buy J7s for medium range bombing role. So, this must be a good omen for him.

I just needed his comments as he was advocating since ages to buy J7s for medium range bombing role. So, this must be a good omen for him.
But the minister mentions Rafael strictly for air to air operations of the new recruit almost 2 decades in the making.

Bullshit about 3-4 years ago

Negative. The rationale is behind funding. The aircraft is expensive.
Well you are not paying for it so don't worry about it. Most Pakistani don't pay taxes and those that pay pay very little so let it be

It was all started back in 2017....Pilots conversion training etc has already be completed much earlier ...the entire package is coming with yet another Surprise IA.

Shaikh Sb also said "barey barey loag aa rahey hein" ....may be he was referring to Chinese President's presence and the said flypast is arranged for him.
23rd March should not be changed for anyone....regardless.
i don't care if 25 deliver or 5 by march

it would be a sight to behold if a PAF Pilot fly solo with some tight maneuvers depicting skills on this new plane in our inventory.
I hope the PAF cheif comes in jf17 block 3....at the head of the formation and not an f16.

Be proud of what you make and it will send a message of where jf17 is to the whole world especially our constipated southern neighbour

bhai shaib he himself is a source .... I think you should recall his work

@TNT if you have no issue could you send me PM .... ??
Can you point us to his work?

Green coloured sensor antenna, are our jets :enjoy: . Not even talking about that particular styled serial number on one of the J-10
Is the engine Chinese or Russian? @Deino your expertise needed here pls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom