What's new

Other than ur mother country which nation u like most and hate most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

epsilon

Reaction score
Explain shortly which country u like and hate ...

I respect Australia, US, China, Japan, Germany, Iran because all these countries have made the most of what God gave them, and then some.

I like the Scandinavian countries. I am not such a big fan of India either. Hate: I hate Saudi Arabia, most Arab Nations, Mauritania, Pakistan and China - because each of these nations had legalized discrimination against its own citizens and/or stifles their various freedoms.

Hate:
Pakistan,Britan,US and China
Russia,Iran,Israel, Afghanistan,Tajikistan,Mongolia

like:- russia for their support in our bad times.
Israel for same reason
dislike:- i won't call it hate it is just dislike
Pakistan(obviously with their terror supporting policies,kargil )
China(For 1962 give back us our land and i would have no grievances)
but at the same time i would like to thanks latter nations for making us a strong country.

Like: Russia.

Hate: Russia.

Wish I am Russian to take over India, US, Europe, and other countries.

(No surprisingly Indians so quickly to bring up Pakistan) :disagree:

Pakistan is a gud country if its terrorist activities are stopped most of the world countries will help it

I like US, China, Turkeye, UK, Canada, Iran, Palestine, Russia, Srilanka & Sweden.

I dislike india( DUE TO IT's TERRORISM & OCCUPATION OF KASHMIR, SUPPORT OF TERRORIST OF bla & ttp etc)

Pakistan is a gud country if its terrorist activities are stopped most of the world countries will help it

I thought Russians are wiser people & don't believe fake stories & propaganda s against Pakistan.

i like USA fore here military power and i like Palestine
i hate the most is Russia and Iran

this has flame bait written all over it.
In fact it has already started.

Nation implies people and I have great admiration for the American people, if nation implies the country and its policies against my mother country, I despise the American foreign policy the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom