What's new

Other than ur mother country which nation u like most and hate most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like: Japan, not really the land but the people for their sense of honour and spirit.
Dislike: None actually, goodness exists within all. Though the number of Pakistani haters on this thread does turn me off.

I like China( they have awesome growth policies and a growing defense sector), USA(obvious), Israel & Iran(managed o survive despite being in a hostile neighbourhood), Singapore & Taiwan( Excellent growth and economics despite very limited resources
I dislike no country, as every country has it's own problems and it's own views, which doesn't mean that they want to oppose particular countries.....I am sure if given the chance, most of the country would opt for peace and stability

if its healthy then its nice.. if it goes wild better to delete this thread if necessary.. wat do u say

hmm diplomatic

gud one buddy

for their self confidence and working capabilities

me in most
i like :
1-Palestine
2-USA
3-Europe
4-rest of the Arab
i hate the most
1-Israel killing poor Palestine people
2-Russia for supporting dictator like bashar and Qaddafi
3-China for mading nothing last long except china great wall
4-North Korea because it's communist

Other than my own country i will happily sacrifice my life for palestinian cause!! I have soft corner for every single muslim nation on planet earth! Very grateful to Japan ( they financially helped us from beginning), china for their military support! I have no feeling (good or bad) for countries like Russia, India, Australia, EU, Africa, USA, S.America, though i want Russia to triump over USA..... I hate Israel only!

some bad groups exist thats earns bad name i guess

Pakistan is a gud country if its terrorist activities are stopped most of the world countries will help it

You can say same to India, they are illegally supporting terrorists and Afghans terrorists by funding and training into Pakistan. Hope you know better than cowards.

Wise Russian! ;)

Yes i do admit that friend. wat can we do here more than just discussing..

Both the countries should solve their crisis by diplomatic and peace talks, wat i am here to do??

Developed countries playing games in developing countries using their poverty,need for money, technology,infrastructure so on....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom