What's new

Why Korean Chinese and South Koreans deeply hate each other?

Why Korean Chinese and South Koreans deeply hate each other?

It's common knowledge in both China and Korea that ethnic Korean Chinese and South Koreans whole heartedly hate each other, the blood is not thicker than water

China should annex North Korea. China can use the land and natural resources. lol.

Funny how they are both ethnic Koreans. Korean Chinese are regarded as Chinese, they speak perfect Mandarin and are loyal to the country.

Not just that:

South Koreans Now Dislike China More Than They Dislike Japan​

Also:

Most Chinese Americans and other Asian Americans are unhappy with China, poll shows​

Not just that:

South Koreans Now Dislike China More Than They Dislike Japan​

Also:

Most Chinese Americans and other Asian Americans are unhappy with China, poll shows​

Lol, can you tell me why you hate your own country so much? Russia?

Funny how they are both ethnic Koreans. Korean Chinese are regarded as Chinese, they speak perfect Mandarin and are loyal to the country.

I can hardly distinguish a Korean Chinese from a Han Chinese, but I can easily spot a South Korean.

In the eyes of the South Koreans, the Korean Chinese have been bastardized by mixing with Han Chinese.

Really? I'm in South Korea now. So far I find them pretty helpful and friendly, especially their youths.

Sometimes it's far too easy to paint an entire group with a broad brush. It's good that you provided your experience

Korean and biggest mofos east Asian.

Their man beat wife, fk a lot. Their women are slut, There are sex cult everywhere and Korean engage in mass orgy.

Their engineers are BIGGEST axxhole behind Indians, never share anything.

Sometimes it's far too easy to paint an entire group with a broad brush. It's good that you provided your experience

Only women dont generalize. Men generalize and make comments based on statistical evidence.

People who dont generalized are confused lot who ended up in mental hospital.

Their man beat wife, fk a lot. Their women are slut, There are sex cult everywhere and Korean engage in mass orgy.
You are generalizing here.

Their engineers are BIGGEST axxhole behind Indians, never share anything.

Only women dont generalize. Men generalize and make comments based on statistical evidence.

People who dont generalized are confused lot who ended up in mental hospital.

the member is currently South Korea and providing his personal experience with South Koreans

As for the other part of your comment, I believe you are in need of a PDF therapist

You are generalizing here.

I have always said men make comments based on big data.

This is the MOST logical and efficient way.

Women can got beaten by husband day to day and every night this guy say sorry, next moment women will find excuse to justify husband is nice guy.

Back
Top Bottom