What's new

Other than ur mother country which nation u like most and hate most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect Australia, US, China, Japan, Germany, Iran because all these countries have made the most of what God gave them, and then some.

god gave america to the red indians, god also gave Australia to the aborigines.

Like :)

Like most outside Pakistan: Italy

UK (obviously because I live here)
Sweden
Canada
Japan
S. Korea
China
Russia
Iran
KSA
Turkey
Palestine

Hate :angry:

Dislike most: Israel

I dislike India, but wouldn't say 'I hate it', coz frankly I could care less what they do (except Kashmir)
Dislike the US gov and their top brass for meddling with sovereign nations to push their crazy agenda forward, but not the country as a whole.

I like Russia no need to explain about it.... later Israel( Jerusalem) , China - growth ,culture....( and also i don't like it's aggressive nature towards small countries)..... apart from war's terrorism.... i don't feel Pakistan as enemy.... because person -to-person interaction is different unlike country to country..... all the differences made by politicians only.... for me India-pakistan is just like two brothers who are separated from a home..

Indians discussing about how much they hate Pakistan, it is wasting times.

Thanks for ruining epsilon's thread.

Other than Pakistan and Canada, countries I like are People's Republic of China, Turkey, Russia, Brazil, Japan, Egypt, Italy and Germany

Countries I dislike are India, Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia

Like: Japan, Russia, US, Germany.

I have great amount of respect for Japanese people, they have helped India and many other developing countries in tough times.

I Love Turkey

I Hate India (For India's Historical & Constant Lies about it's Illegal Occupation of Jammu and Kashmir) India & Indians have No Shame to be truthful to themselves and others about this Historical Flawed done by India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom