What's new

Which countries eat the most meat?

Yeah its a local delicacy, trust me you have not eaten Chapal kebab until you have eaten our Kebab, we have wannabe Kababchis (people who make kebabs) everywhere but the kebabs made by a Peshawari have no equal....:-)
If I have high blood pressure or something in the future my Kebab habit will be to blame....:lol:
I would invite you to a meal but that doesnt seem viable to me, for obvious reasons, I mean its not like you would cross the border just to have a meal with me....:-)

Thanks for the invitation :) .... I have seen videos of this kebab making and I have also seen videos related to Peshawar delicacies and Qissa Kwana Bazar and all.

The kebab looks tasty and those guys stuff it with lots of meat and spices.... :tup:

Chapli Kebab and Peshawari Naan is the combination I think :tup:

I wish to visit places in Pakistan .... :)

@Dem!god dont give excuses. I will make the Plant Rights Groups sue you for torture. :P
why u think I am giving excuse.....
I love mother nature and all its creation.....be it human ar animal or us.......its so diverse and so beautiful....
and plz don't call Plant right group........:cry: ..or I will inform PETA for your wrong doings on animal.....:D:D

lol...
hw come veg will use more water be it india pakistan or america.......:lol:
Vege is imported...already using how much water it needed... + processing for exporting while cattle imported and then slaughtered in the country and goes directly to the butchers without processing...

i dont enjoy bollywood movies:(
hmmm,which ones have you seen yet??

I love mother nature and all its creation.....be it human ar animal or us.......its so diverse and so beautiful....
and plz don't call Plant right group........:cry: ..or I will inform PETA for your wrong doings on animal.....:D:D
so u gonna get me arrested too?? :cry:

dont worry @vicky sen i ll give you company :D

Vege is imported...already using how much water it needed... + processing for exporting while cattle imported and then slaughtered in the country and goes directly to the butchers without processing...
how importing of veges increases water consumption.......veges are grown worldwide in every country.....
meat is imported too....we sell beef ..u forgot....:undecided:
if u talking of processing water required for veges ....then its always going to be very less as compared to meat...
but the main difference lies not here but in the growing on veges and and in growing of meat.......
just think one Kg of beef requires 15000 ltrs of water as report suggested but one Kg of rice which takes max. water for any veges to grow takes 3400Kg....
u will eat that meat in say 1 day but you will eat the same rice in more than 2 days.....so total water for meat is 30000 ltrs in 2 days where as for rice its just 3400 ltrs.....

U harm and torture plants. U are destroying nature and Increasing CO2,causing global warming.
Eating chicken is harmless for nature. :partay:

Thanks for the invitation :) .... I have seen videos of this kebab making and I have also seen videos related to Peshawar delicacies and Qissa Kwana Bazar and all.

The kebab looks tasty and those guys stuff it with lots of meat and spices.... :tup:

Chapli Kebab and Peshawari Naan is the combination I think :tup:

I wish to visit places in Pakistan .... :)
Steaming hot kebabs on a cold winter night, those are the moments I live for, if you do visit sometime give me a heads up I will treat you to all our delicacies, but there is one rule, no food on supposed to be left on the table when you are done, its considered an insult when a guest doesnt eat everything the host presents him....:-)

U harm and torture plants. U are destroying nature and Increasing CO2,causing global warming.
Eating chicken is harmless for nature. :partay:
lol...what short of sorcery is this.......
how I am destroying nature and increasing CO2 ...I consume mainly cereals which are harvested once the plant dry up.....
fruits don't affect the CO2 cycle......neither the vegetables......except the green leafy one.....they are rare in consumption....
don't forget we eat plants so, every year crops are planted decreasing the CO2 level ....:partay:

chicken ..yukk.....:bad::bad:

how importing of veges increases water consumption.......veges are grown worldwide in every country.....
Not all veges are grown in every country...What do you think Iceland, Norway, Finland, Sweden grow :rofl: apart from a few veges....
meat is imported too....we sell beef ..u forgot....:undecided:
Not all countries import processed meat most have animals and then just slaughter it in the country...so not all expensive processing and insect hunting is needed...
if u talking of processing water required for veges ....then its always going to be very less as compared to meat...
If you talk about processed meat otherwise meat at butcher is not processed..
but the main difference lies not here but in the growing on veges and and in growing of meat.......
just think one Kg of beef requires 15000 ltrs of water as report suggested but one Kg of rice which takes max. water for any veges to grow takes 3400Kg....
u will eat that meat in say 1 day but you will eat the same rice in more than 2 days.....so total water for meat is 30000 ltrs in 2 days where as for rice its just 3400 ltrs.....
ok if you want to take it that way and ignore rice is grown and then processed too...do you think rice just comes directly from the field to your plate without dehulling and other processes?! :unsure:

Steaming hot kebabs on a cold winter night, those are the moments I live for, if you do visit sometime give me a heads up I will treat you to all our delicacies, but there is one rule, no food on supposed to be left on the table when you are done, its considered an insult when a guest doesnt eat everything the host presents him....:-)

Thank you :cheers:

I am a good eater of meat :cheers:

lol...what short of sorcery is this.......
how I am destroying nature and increasing CO2 ...I consume mainly cereals which are harvested once the plant dry up.....
fruits don't affect the CO2 cycle......neither the vegetables......except the green leafy one.....they are rare in consumption....
don't forget we eat plants so, every year crops are planted decreasing the CO2 level ....:partay:

chicken ..yukk.....:bad::bad:

When you pluck fruits and vegetables from plants, you are violating Plant Rights. :lol:

Not all veges are grown in every country...What do you think Iceland, Norway, Finland, Sweden grow apart from a few veges....
they grow what they need ....
they have green houses...in their nation......:agree:

Not all countries import processed meat most have animals and then just slaughter it in the country...so not all expensive processing and insect hunting is needed...
most meat eating nation do import......
and by this stand vegetables require very less effort then meat slaughtering...

If you talk about processed meat otherwise meat at butcher is not processed..
Hmm yes ..u need to compare apples with apples nohh...
If u are comparing processed vegges then u need to consider processed meat...
and u are taking butcher shop then local vegetable seller......:)

ok if you want to take it that way and ignore rice is grown and then processed too...do you think rice just comes directly from the field to your plate without dehulling and other processes?!
once rice grain is separated from its stem then it is taken to the mill to remove the husk....which requires no water.....
even in removing the rice grain from plant no water is required .....but just a process called threshing .....the plant id fed in the machine and grains are separated and then at husk removing plant ..husks are removed due to internal friction between the grains and the friction plates.....thats all....no water.....

then only water is required in cooking.....and that is not much too.....

When you pluck fruits and vegetables from plants, you are violating Plant Rights. :lol:
bahut ho gaya plant right.....
kaccha kha jauga saare fruits mai.....:angry:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom