What's new

Which countries eat the most meat?

no I am stating what I saw on discovery....
I have told before I am veg.....and do not believe in animal killing.....

Look at a chicken, it can't fly well, can't run fast, and can't even fight back the predators, still it is the most successful bird species on the planet in terms of numbers, all because of the noble people like us. :D

Chickens will go extinct the day everybody become vegetarians. :fie:

Look at a chicken, it can't fly well, can't run fast, and can't even fight back the predators, still it is the most successful bird species on the planet in terms of numbers, all because of the noble people like us. :D

I can live without fish but can't live without chicken. Every day a chicken recipe used to be must for me but now I eat chicken 3 or 4 days a week.

I will love to see a state wise map of meat consumption in India. I believe Fish eaters are huge in numbers in coastal states.

U kill plants. They are also living things and feel the pain. :disagree: Not done. :disagree:
You are mocking somebody right?

Sorry mate, chickens are derived (domesticated) from jungle fowls which are still there like for millions of years without human help...

It all comes down to economy and income. Pakistanis I am sure would love to eat more meat, so do meat eaters in India. But most can't afford to eat meat everyday.

Personally when I think about it, I think I eat non vegetarian food everyday of the year, even when I am sick I eat chicken noodle soup etc.:lol:

Just a quote from one of your sources settles it "Plants do not actually scream in pain. But different sounds are heard when the gas they emit, ethylene, is bombarded with lasers."
Without central nervous system, things can't feel "pain", they might react to being attacked/external stimuli as in touch me not plant, but it is not due to pain...

It all comes down to economy and income. Pakistanis I am sure would love to eat more meat, so do meat eaters in India. But most can't afford to eat meat everyday.

Personally when I think about it, I think I eat non vegetarian food everyday of the year, even when I am sick I eat chicken noodle soup etc.:lol:
kid:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom