What's new

5 Countries That Hate America Most

Why Pakistan is in the list? Rabbits shouldnt bite at the hands that feed them. Also the anti-american sentiments in Pakistan are limited to pashtun belt and deobandi circles. The people of two bigger provinces, punjab and sindh, who make 80% of population, welcomed American invasion of afghanistan, supports drones against taliban and american-backed military operations in pashtun belt.

We have supported them more then anyone in their Operation Enduring Freedom... And i personally think that drones are the best way to hit Talibans But Civilian Casualties cannot be tolerated.. Salala Chkpost attack is now the main reason of hatred for America and One cannot deny our Help in Russia War in Afghanistan and Operation Enduring Freedom... And Save haevens Scenario is now gone New military leadership is all against TTP and any other Terrorist Organization as they are Hitting us more than Anyone...

Yeah, but you wiped that all out by hiding Bin Laden and making us have to go in and get him.:usflag:

Look at the five countries, should we even care if they hate us ? I don't think so. Cut off the cash and watch them REALLY cry.

Yeah, but you wiped that all out by hiding Bin Laden and making us have to go in and get him.:usflag:

Look at the five countries, should we even care if they hate us ? I don't think so. Cut off the cash and watch them REALLY cry.

Saying that Pakistanis hid Bin Laden is as obtuse as saying you and I shelled their soldiers on the border accidentally.

Don't confuse the actions of government with that of its people.

if you don't have anything positive for this thread , don't post rubbish
His point is perfectly valid and not "rubbish" as you are making out it to be.See third eye's post, USA in the year 2013 gave around 2000 million dollars to Pakistan without which Pakistan's economy would have been crashed.America has helped Pakistan a lot in WOT also,you should not bite the hands which feed you.

In Pakistan disapproval rating would be easily in upper 90s. Ask an american to walk on street with American flag in hand.

Would those who were alive in 2005 in NE Pakistan, near AJK, react the same as those in Islamabad (who had to deal with Raymond Davis) or Abbottabad?

I can understand the ill-will towards the US government for some of their decisions. There is plenty of that to go around even within its own borders. But hating Americans in general isn't as common.

Balakot, Pakistan. 2005:

balakot-pi20051018a10.jpg

Pano Aquino, Pakistan, 2010:

vCnCwwl.jpg

Last edited:
Would those who were alive in 2005 in NE Pakistan, near AJK, react the same as those in Islamabad (who had to deal with Raymond Davis) or Abbottabad?

I can understand the ill-will towards the US government for some of their decisions. There is plenty of that to go around even within its own borders. But hating Americans in general isn't as common.

Balakot, Pakistan. 2005:

It was reported that the America used these natural disasters to infiltrate Pakistan with CIA/FBI and Blackwater agents.

His point is perfectly valid and not "rubbish" as you are making out it to be.See third eye's post, USA in the year 2013 gave around 2000 million dollars to Pakistan without which Pakistan's economy would have been crashed.America has helped Pakistan a lot in WOT also,you should not bite the hands which feed you.

America and Musharraf have caused Pakistan to lose 100 Billion + on this false war on terror, and the so called 'AID' we get in return is actually reimbursements for NATO supplies and war operations.

Balakot, Pakistan. 2005:
THANKS.......

That thread title seemz irritating...We don't hate Indians (leave USA)
All my Favorite Authors, Personalities (i follow) are Americans

I think Question need to be elaborated...
Pakistanis wont hate Americans...their Policies....:police:
So if i write any point ..it means that we hate American Policies not People
1. They're representative of ZIONIST System "Secret Masonic Cult" - ZIONIST Banksters sucking wold treasure by their paper FIAT Currency
2. They use to interfere in world affairs and have double standard Policy
- Kashmir issue unresolved ..favoring india (bcoz of its size)
- East timor issue was resolved because of its Christian population
- Palestine dispute....Highest number of VETO against Palestinians in favor of Israel
- Top Weapons Exporter of the world (contrary to its Peace keeping policy)
- Following Anti-Muslim policy...Busted many muslim countries economically, and engaging war'z
- World Nuclear Program is ONLY ALLOWED for Israel & European countries.
americans never favored us, they imposed all kind of sanctions against us but still we stood tall in the face of those sanctions, we defied them and built a resilient economy, and when they saw that Indians cannot be contained they extended hand of friendship to us with a nuke deal
coming on the kashmir issue, the only resolution is that it rightfully belongs to us, we dont need mediation by any foreign country

Balakot, Pakistan. 2005:

balakot-pi20051018a10.jpg

vCnCwwl.jpg

Raymon Devis
Invading Pakistan in the name of Osama
Attack on Salala and killing soldiers in uniform
Drone Strikes killing innocents
and the list goes on.. are you ready to earn disapproval for these crimes when you seek acceptance for helping people in need?

Support at the time of need is welcome and thanked but that doesn't stop us from looking at crimes against Pakistanis and our state by America. Ask an American to walk with American flag on the streets in Pakistan and see if disapproval rating is 75 or in 100%. The fractional support which America enjoys comes from group (who may be in thousands) who have vested interests or gain personal benefits from America.

Is it like :
' I dont like you but I like the money you give me '
No, its like :
'I dont like your government's heavy handedness, easily justifying bombing countries, clear monopoly over int affairs, but at the same time I like your people's freedom, their history and what the America of the founding fathers''

Support at the time of need is welcome and thanked but that doesn't stop us from looking at crimes against Pakistanis and our state by America. Ask an American to walk with American flag on the streets in Pakistan and see if disapproval rating is 75 or in 100%. The fractional support which America enjoys comes from group (who may be in thousands) who have vested interests or gain personal benefits from America.

I acknowledged those things you listed (minus the drone strikes, which aren't quite the same, but I don't know what is allowed to be discussed here so I will keep it at that) because I understand why if that was the only experience with an American someone ever had, then of course they would have no reason to feel anything other than hate.

I was responding to the implication that an American would be immediately be harmed or wished harm while walking down the street by 90% of Pakistanis, because while I know that is true in some areas, I don't know that the percentage is that high.

No, its like :
'I dont like your government's heavy handedness, easily justifying bombing countries, clear monopoly over int affairs, but at the same time I like your people's freedom, their history and what the America of the founding fathers''

This is how the world sees it:

jpgImage

us-and-pakistan-time-for-a-breakup.jpg

usaid_u_s_aid_pakistan_osama_1281875.jpg

Back
Top Bottom